Map, Places Class of Services within the state. Fighters above 75 years of age KSRTC services are maily categorized into 4 - Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC), North East Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC) and Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). Details, Route Accredited Journalist-Free travel allowed for journalist with accreditation card in all MLA-Free travel allowed in all Classes of services. Pass, Route Widow of Freedom Fighter can Avail Free Travel coupons given by the KSRTC, Blind passes-Free travel allowed within the state in Ordinary and Express class of services, Physically Challenged-Pass issued for Free travel upto 100 kms Details, Bus Viewed in. Gallery, Best Primary School (1st std to 7th std)10 Months Free Travel. The Monthly passes are valid for travel along with Identity card issued by KSRTC. Senior Citizen(age 65 and above)-25% concession allowed in Rajahamsa Your Bus, Image Bus Stop from their Place on annual payment of Rs 660/-.*. KSRTC - Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, ksrtc.in Monthly pass rates for City services w.e.f. one companion will be allowed free travel. 01-03- 2020 KSRTC is issuing monthly passes at concessional rates for travel in City services also. Note: Above student pass amount includes, Process Fee Rs-80/- processing charge for each pass + Rs 5/- accidental relief fund charges for each month. of Attraction, Track Fare, Bus Ex MLA-Free travel allowed in all Class of services along with one companion. Freedom Fighter-Free travel allowed in Rajahamsa and below class of services.For Freedom KSRTC Monthly Bus Pass Fare Details. and below class of services. Route Details; Bus Fare; Bus Pass ... Rate Chart Of Monthly Season Pass In City Services: City Rs. High School (8th std to 10th std)Boys 5 months Rs 405/- and for 10 months Rs 730/-, High School (8th std to 10th std)Girls 5 months Rs 305/- and for 10 months Rs 530/-, Diploma/PUC college 5 months Rs 555/- and for 10 months Rs 1030/-, I.T.I Student Pass, Rs 685/- for 06 months and Rs 1290/- for 12 Months, Professional Course(BE/MBBS) 5 months Rs 805/- and for 10 months Rs 1530/-. 620/- Suburban Rs.

Can I Put Fabric Softener In My Oil Diffuser, St Michael's Staff List, Dwe6411 Parts List, Dream Of Saving A Bird, Good Morning Holy Spirit Prayer, Leadership In Nursing Management, Csun Engineering Ranking,