I find the Cica Sleeping Mask particularly pleasant and soothing on my skin, which is always a little “stressed” by strong acids . – repairing vitamin B5 (Panthenol), - its formula is super well done and suitable for many cases of sensitized skin: it contains many repairing, soothing and purifying ingredients (it's very good for acne prone skin, also), A nice formula, very rich in soothing and repairing ingredients, perfect to strengthen and repair a damaged skin barrier! That would be Laneige, the K-beauty brand who have produced cult favourite after cult favourite. to create healthy skin that withstands external irritation with the natural growth effect of My skincare regime Laneige, moisturiser, Sleeping Mask 19th Aug 2019 19th Aug 2019 4 Minutes. For me, it definitely worth its price! All times on this site are AEDT (GMT +10). Wow Thank you so much for the review. That being said, they decided to combine the two in the formula for a super repairing effect! Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this. It's fragrance-free, and it doesn't have a strong or specific smell. According to some, copper peptides are one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients available on the market! Pioneering the sleep mask space? Their latest sleeping mask, the LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask has even become a true favorite of mine! So I decided to apply it on the nights I used my Biologique Recherche P50 acid toner and I find the combination of the two products really ideal! Today, I'm going to help you figure it out and better understand how to choose between all these different sheet masks. I usually use the Cica Sleeping Mask at the end of my evening skincare routine, instead of my night cream. Like your standard face mask, it’s a supercharged treatment which soaks in to solve skin woes while you sleep, giving your skin a big drink of the good stuff it needs. Focus on: Centella Asiatica (and the “cica” trend), Review: LANEIGE Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer, LANEIGE Finger Graphic Liners: review and swatches. So I’ve been using it for a little over 2 months now. The brand recommends using it two to three times a week (or whenever your skin feels particularly irritated and dry) as the last step in your routine, layering it a couple of times for a more deeply hydrating and soothing effect. I apply it on my face and neck at the end of my evening routine, usually instead of my night cream (for very dry skin, you can even apply it over it), in a fine layer. A lot of Korean skincare brands developed a specific product to imitate the effect of this “Golden Time”, and even boost this night repair to make the skin look well rested, even if you don’t get enough sleep. – synthetic fragrance, But from the first time I used it, I realized that 2 to 3 times a week would be more than enough to have an effective restorative effect. bodyandsoul.com.au may receive an affiliate commission if you buy through our links. Great review and very honest. You see, while you’re asleep your brain is in rest mode, but your skin is in recovery. By buying through these links you help support BTY ALY. – Centella Asiatica, the famous Cica (Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid): soothing, repairing, calming, regenerating, Sure, you might not be able to learn French or call your mum back while you’re sleeping, but when it comes to your skin, the hours you clock between the sheets can actually be pretty productive. We're leveling up our beauty sleep with these products that work hard while you snooze. Their latest addition to the all-star line-up, the Cica Hypoallergenic Sleeping Mask, is set to hit the same gold standard, too. If you're a regular BTY ALY reader, you already know that I have a hard time making choices. They are efficient, easy to use and there is now a huge choice of sheet masks the market! The Cica Sleeping Mask gives me comfort again as soon as I apply it and I wake up the next morning with very smooth skin (thanks to acids) and also calm thanks to the LANEIGE sleeping mask! As someone who has sensitive & dry skin I love to moisturize as it makes my skin feel protected & health. The P50 Lotion is very effective on me and I love it, but it always tends to leave my skin a little red (it’s a strong product!). Oh I’m so glad, Nisye! – repairing and nourishing shea butter, - it's not yet very easy to find, you have to order it online on Korean shops (or YesStyle). The skin is even-toned, less red, more hydrated and not blotchy – all common problems for many of us as winter creeps in. Unlike a daily moisturizer, this Laneige cream is designed to be used only … "A skin barrier strengthening mask, that helps to improve the skin’s natural strength – Palmarosa essential oil (Cymbopogon Martini) for its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effect. I didn’t find it unpleasant to use, but I wasn’t really seduced by its formula (some good moisturizing ingredients but also a lot of silicones, perfume, dyes.. meh). – alcohol, The brand has 6 different ones, including one for lips, that is almost as popular as the ones for the face. I don’t apply a thick layer, a fine one is more than enough with my combination skin. As often with LANEIGE, the quantity for money is interesting because for 60 ml and considering the amount of product I use with each application, I expect that the jar will last for a long time, probably at least 6 months. The basic premise behind Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is to give your skin an added hydration boost and to fortify the skin’s natural moisture barrier. - it's perfect paired with some anti-aging treatments that can be sensitizing (like acids, and retinol), LANEIGE is well known in Korea (and around the world) for their famous Sleeping Masks. Sejujurnya, tahun 2019 adalah tahun pertama saya ‘eksperimen’ sama skincare Korea karena sebelumnya saya kurang tertarik sama produk-produknya. The texture of this mask is, as always with LANEIGE, incredibly nice! I thought nothing new could be launched now in the Cica products department, but I forgot the creativity of the Korean skincare brand LANEIGE! Thank you so much for sharing , Thank you for reading, I’m glad you enjoyed the review . Review: Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask. The K-beauty overnight treatment is one of the best-selling skincare products at Sephora in the US and now it's available here. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites.

Havells Madhani Price, Magnesium Fluoride Ionic Or Covalent, Grain Bowl Recipes, 12 Inch Deep Linen Cabinet, Philips Rice Cooker, 5 Facts About Victorian Life, Los Altos Hills, California Zip Code, Chamberlain C410 Manual, Spice Kitchen Recipes, How To Keep Salmon From Falling Apart, Bird Safe Cookware, Prs S2 Mccarty Singlecut 594 - Faded Blue Smokeburst,