Aquila Lava Tenor Ukulele Strings, Wound Low G, 115U, Full Set A grey-black string colored with a touch of mother-of-pearl inspired by "volcanic rocks". Cookies help us deliver our Services. Overall, I generally prefer carbon to nylon. Welcome to our community of sharing and learning this wonderful little instrument of aloha! A grey-black string colored with a touch of mother-of-pearl inspired by “volcanic rocks”. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Aquila Strings proudly presents the NEW LAVA SERIES® ukulele strings. Cuz they somehow feel a bit off and I have no experiences yet with carbon ukuleles D: I put a set of Martin Fluorocarbons on my Flight Travel. The ukulele is a four-stringed Hawaiian instrument in the lute family with roots in the island of Madeira in Portugal. Those strings were specifically made for that ukulele. Sales Condition | Privacy Policy (function (w,d) {var loader = function () {var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.src="https://cdn.iubenda.com/iubenda.js"; tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s,tag);}; if(w.addEventListener){w.addEventListener("load", loader, false);}else if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent("onload", loader);}else{w.onload = loader;}})(window, document); | Cookie Policy (function (w,d) {var loader = function () {var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.src="https://cdn.iubenda.com/iubenda.js"; tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s,tag);}; if(w.addEventListener){w.addEventListener("load", loader, false);}else if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent("onload", loader);}else{w.onload = loader;}})(window, document); © 2018 Aquila Corde Armoniche srl. The Lava U case has the standard pocket under the neck of the ukulele for accessories like strings. Aquila Strings proudly presents the NEW LAVA SERIES® ukulele strings. I recently got the Lava U and was wondering if there a like more fitting Strings for it than the default ones that are on it. All rights reservedP. IVA 02295710244 | C.C.I.A.A. I recently got the Lava U and was wondering if there a like more fitting Strings for it than the default ones that are on it. Enjoy it! A grey-black string colored with a touch of mother-of-pearl inspired by “volcanic rocks”. A grey-black string colored with a touch of mother-of-pearl inspired by “volcanic rocks”. Our Lava Series®, naturally inspired by volcano, an hawaiian symbol of new life, is our respectful homage to the hawaiian people who made the ukulele worldwide famous and share their happiness with thousand of people all around the world. n° 220772 | Capitale Interamente Versato di Euro 30.000Aquila Corde Armoniche srl | via Aviano, 16 | 36030 Caldogno | Vicenza | Italy, HL – Oiled smooth beef gut (plucked instruments), NNG – Synthetic strings for plucked instruments, NGE – Synthetic strings for lute and theorbo, D – Wound strings for plucked instruments, CD | CDL – Loaded synthetic strings basses and meanes, SHN | SHR | SHB – Historical harp Sugar strings, AR – Empire period harp bass wound strings. Aquila Strings proudly presents the NEW LAVA SERIES® ukulele strings. Cuz they somehow feel … That is the only storage spot in the case, though, meaning that any larger accessories will need to be carried separately. The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution system, which can be reached at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. I think it sounds way better, mellows out some of the “tin” sound but still gives it that pop that’s unique to the carbon Uke. Press J to jump to the feed. The Lava Series strings maintain the same identical mechanical and sound properties of our famous white-pearl Supernylgut ukulele strings. The Lava Series® strings maintain the same identical mechanical and sound propieties of our famous white-pearl Supernylgut® ukulele strings. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Gigabyte Aero 17 Hdr Buy, Garage Door Gear Replacement Cost, Raffaello Chocolate Price In Germany, Dark Green Hair, Gurbani Lines In Punjabi, How To Grow Watercress From Roots,