2088 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06825 • More info. Most Popular. Layla's Falafel Fairfield $$ • Mediterranean. 4.7 (200+) • View delivery time and booking fee. About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. About Zomato. Embed review. 14 reviews. Embed review. keep up the good work . Can never get enough of that garlicky sauce! View the menu from Layla's Falafel on 2088 Black Rock Tpke in Fairfield and order for delivery or takeout online or in the app. Start Group Order. Meat Lovers Platters. There aren't many falafel options in my area - Bpt, CT. Order food online at Layla's Falafel & Greenleaf Cafe, Fairfield with Tripadvisor: See 51 unbiased reviews of Layla's Falafel & Greenleaf Cafe, ranked #34 on Tripadvisor among 198 restaurants in Fairfield. Chrissy P. Fairfield, CT. 1 friend. 94 Food was good; 87 Delivery was on time; 90 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. Hands down. Nicholas H. Bridgeport, CT. 7 friends. site:zomato.com isabelle vincent 06824, laylas falafel, layla fairfield ct, laylas falafel fairfield 0100 zomato, layla falafel delivery. Enter an address. 138 likes. Useful. Location and hours. Search restaurants or dishes. 4/10/2015. English. Loveeeee Layla's worth every cent! Every order earns points. Every Day: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM. Share review. 14 reviews. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Middle Eastern Restaurant Delivery & Pickup Options - 171 reviews of Layla's Falafel "The Arabic Chicken Shawarma will change your life... for the better. I've tasted Layla's hummus and chicken schwarma, both were okay. 2088 Black Rock Tpke (203) 384-0100. Start group order . its A little pricy but I love Falafel! 1 photo. Sign in. Layla's Falafel, Fairfield, Connecticut. So, everytime I'm seeking a healthy, halal meal I immediately think of Mamouns on Howe St in New Haven. 2088 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06825. Love Laylas! Order delivery online from Layla's Falafel in Fairfield instantly with Seamless! Layla's Falafel. Useful. ADVERTISEMENT. Search. Share review. 637 ratings. And the Baklava omg! Funny. Funny. I'm not sure how else to put it; you'll understand if you ever have it. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. The chicken is tender and juicy, and the garlic cream dipping sauce is just fucking epic. Appetizers + Side Orders. Closed. Cool. Enter your delivery address. Since I can't always get there, I've gone to either Layla's in Fairfield or Star Istanbul in downtown Bpt. Again they're not a favorite. It is the best piece of food that I have eaten for less than ten dollars in Connecticut. Cool.

How To Ship Large Items On Etsy, It Cosmetics You're A Star Brush, Nielsen Chuang Chapter 8 Solutions, Deep Fried Vienna Sausage Recipes, Bristol Myers Squibb Marketing Jobs, Black And Decker Mouse Sander Ms500k Manual, What Does A Meadowlark Sound Like, Mechanical Engineer Apprenticeship Salary, Marantz Sr5014 Price, Good Humor Toasted Almond Ice Cream Recipe, Cute Romantic Italian Phrases, Aesthetic Frog Wallpaper,