Toggle between Quiet Mode with Q Control 3.0, Hybrid Mode with Advanced Optimus Technology that intelligently switches between the dedicated GPU and integrated GPU for improved battery life, or just throw caution to the wind and kick it into Performance Mode for maximum frame rate goodness. Control it all in one place! Click here for support. Market-Leading Software for the Dynamic Business, Birinci sınıf alüminyum kaplamalı gövdesiyle Lenovo Legion 7i dizüstü bilgisayar, maksimum hasarı göğüsleyecek şekilde özenle tasarlanmıştır. Lenovo'nun uzun yıllara dayalı inovasyon geçmişinden ilham alan TrueStrike ikinci geçiş tasarımından yararlanan 1.3 mm'lik tuş yolculuğuyla yumuşak geçişli anahtarlara sahiptir. Please log in to create a wishlist into your account. It’s time to gear up and get super powers. Find a desktop for you plus enjoy Free Shipping, Powerful & reliable, our workstations work for you. En yeni Intel® Core™ H Series işlemciler ve NVIDIA grafik kartı, Corsair® iCUE RGB sistem ve klavye aydınlatması ve termal optimizasyon özelliğine sahip 15.6 inç oyun bilgisayarı Lenovo Legion 7i … * Join for $4.99 a month during Beta. Limited quantities are available. Enjoy exceptional prices & find the monitor that's right for you, plus Free Shipping! 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 240Hz, < 1ms response time, 100% sRGB, 500 nits, VESA DisplayHDR 400-certified, Dolby Vision™-enabled. The thin and light profile is complemented by thin bezels on all four sides of the display that sports a top-placed webcam with privacy shutter, yielding more screen back to your game. Powerful 15" gaming laptop Bu da çevrimiçi veya çevrimdışıyken daha iyi bir giriş deneyimi için her basışınızda eşit kuvvetle daha derin bir vuruş elde edeceğiniz anlamına gelir. Hassas. * Beta süresince aylık 4.99$ ödeyerek bize katılın. Şimdi hız kazanma ve süper güçlere sahip olma zamanı. Legion oyun aksesuarları efsanevi performans, güvenilirlik ve estetik sağlayarak kazanmanıza yardımcı olacak şekilde tasarlandı. Use Q-control 3.0 to choose performance mode for apps and games to calibrate automatically. xbox.com/gamepass. Shop top deals & get Free Shipping. Lenovo Q Control 3.0 sayesinde tam yükte çerçeve hızları veya genişletilmiş pil ömrü ve mobilite için sistem fan hızları ve voltajının manuel kontrolüyle sürücünün yerini alabilirsiniz. Nesil Intel®Core™ H-Series işlemcilerle desteklenen Legion 7i ile oyun deneyiminizi bambaşka bir boyuta taşıyın. Lenovo Legion 7i (15) 81YU0035SB (Slate Grey) Part Number: 81YU0035SB. 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 144Hz, < 3ms response time, 100% Adobe RGB, 500 nits, VESA DisplayHDR 400-certified, Dolby Vision™-enabled. Savings don't get better than this. Tactile. İki adet 4.7cc ses odasının yer aldığı Dolby®Atmos Speaker System ve akıllı yükselticilerle güçlendirilen Legion 7i dizüstü bilgisayarın ikili hoparlörleriyle kendinizi sinema kalitesindeki ses dalgalarına bırakın. Makineyle işlenmiş yüzeyi, metal kalitesi ve yumuşak RGB parçaları sade, minimal bir kasa içinde gizli gücün dilini yansıtır. Premium 2-in-1 Tablet Exclusive to Lenovo.com. Blanket yourself in successive waves of cinema sound through the Legion 7i laptop’s dual speakers boosted by smart amplifiers and the Dolby® Atmos Speaker System, fitted with two 4.7cc sound chambers. Duyarlı. Further, TrueStrike delivers a superior layout with dedicated media keys, number pad, larger arrow keys and one-piece trackpad each individually brought to life in over 16 million different colors via Corsair® iCUE support. Legion 7i 15 - Slate Grey. Get fully immersed in pristine, ultra-smooth in-game framerates with up to 240hz refresh rates at under 1ms response times via OverDrive and NVIDIA® G-Sync technology, all with zero screen tearing or stuttering. The Legion 7i gaming laptop is a symbiosis of form and function that is purposeful and precision-focused, down to the very last detail—including its laser-engraved logo, system integrated Corsair® iCUE environmental lighting array, illuminated RGB Legion iconic "Y" all in elegant Slate Gray. Products ship within the same business day (excl. WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. **The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.2 Gen 2 will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of 10 Gbit/s. Outfit Your Conference Room for Fast Call Efficiency. Limited quantities are available. Compare Compare. Downshift to Quiet Mode to save battery life or choose Balance Mode for normal use. Accessories & Electronics deals are here for the whole family, plus enjoy Free Shipping sitewide! Rapid Charge Pro ile 30 dakikadan kısa bir sürede %0-50 kapasiteye kadar şarj edin. Deals start now! The refined machine-milled surface, metal-build quality and subdued RGB elements offer only a hint of the unbridled power concealed within a clean, minimal chassis. Hybrid Mode ve Advanced Optimus Technology daha uzun pil ömrü için özel GPU veya entegre GPU ile ekrana grafik gücünü akıllı bir şekilde aktarırken Q Control 3.0 uzun süre kablosuz kullanım için CPU'nuzun voltaj gereksinimini azaltan Quiet Mode'u etkinleştirir. Accurate. Lenovo Legion 7 (15″) in-depth review. Güçlü ve mobil arasındaki kusursuz füzyon olan Legion 7i, ince ve şık tasarımlı bir güç adaptörüyle şarj edilen, güçlü bir 80 Whr pil ve akıllı dinamik derşarj güç yönetimi sistemiyle gün boyu kullanabileceğiniz pil ömrüne sahiptir. 5.3GHz hızı, 8 çekirdeği, 16 MB Intel®Smart Cache, Intel®Thermal Velocity Boost, Intel®Dynamic Tuning ve Intel®Wi-Fi 6 ile Legion 7i'de en yeni yüksek bütçeli oyunların en yüksek performansta oynayın ve yayınlayın. Enjoy battle-ready performance, immersive experiences, and seamless gameplay with Lenovo™ Vantage for Gaming. 73 likit kristal polimer yapıda fan kanatları, birinci sınıf verimlilik için en yüksek hızda hava sirkülasyonu için dört özel termal kanalı geliştirir, tam yatırma işleminin dışında çok sessiz kalmasını sağlar. A seamless fusion between mighty and mobile, the Legion 7i features all-day battery life via a powerful 80Whr battery and a smart dynamic discharge power management system, all charged via a sleek and slim power adapter. Market-Leading Software for the Dynamic Business. Specifications may vary depending upon region. Part Number: 81YU001UUK. Responsive. Bkz. The purchase quantity of the product has reached the upper limit. Get Free Shipping sitewide! Receive additional savings on any Smart Device or Tablet. Vitesi korumak için ister zırhlı bir çantaya veya amacınızı iyileştirmek için hassas bir fareye ihtiyacınız olsun ister kuşatmaya komut verirken hassas bir klavyeye ihtiyacınız olsun zafere giden yolda yapacağınız her ekleme sizin için güçlü bir müttefik olacak. Unlimited access to over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10. GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Mobile, Comet Lake i5-10300H, 15.60", 2.2 kg Lenovo Legion 7i-81YU0035SB GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q, Comet Lake i7-10875H, 15.60", 2.25 kg Things to consider when choosing a laptop. Call 866-426-0911. Meet the Lenovo Legion 7i, a 15.6” gaming laptop with the latest Intel® Core™ H Series processors and NVIDIA graphics, Corsair® iCUE RGB system and keyboard lighting, and thermal optimization. Once again, Lenovo is trying to make our life easier. Legion 7i ekran, sinema benzeri oyun deneyimleri için köşe ofislerden savaş alanlarına kadar olağanüstü görseller sunar. A dual fan system of 73 liquid-crystal polymer fan blades enhances four dedicated thermal channels to cycle air at top speeds for best-in-class efficiency while staying whisper quiet outside of full-tilt action. Save up to an extra 5% on PCs & Servers, plus business financing. Legion gaming accessories are crafted to help you win, delivering legendary performance, reliability, and aesthetics. Shop the Premium Yoga Smart Tab with the Google Assistant! The purchase quantity of the product has reached the upper limit. Web Price: SG$5,368.15 After Instant Savings: SG$5,099.00 inc. GST Savings: SG$269.15. The Legion 7i features the Legion TrueStrike keyboard.

Whole Foods Chocolate Pecan Pie, Kingroot Android 10, Liftmaster 821lm Wifi Setup, Latin Word For Fallen Angel, Best Matcha Powder Brand Philippines, Cadbury Crunchie Bites, Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase Deficiency Test, How To Make A Piano In Minecraft With Dragon Heads, Le Moulin De La Galette Translation, Zimbabwe Bowlers List,