There are two ways you can store your zucchini bread. Then, you will place it in a plastic ziplock freezer bag and put it in your freezer. Flecks of zucchini give a third dimension to the popular lemon and poppy seed combination in this moist quick bread. If you want to make this recipe healthier, consider using whole wheat pastry flour and Stevia sugar instead. Scroll down below for the printable step-by-step recipe. We could say, you are getting you’re serving of veggies, but the sugar and flour kind of outweigh the healthiness of the zucchini. The bread is super moist thanks to the zucchini and olive oil. Required fields are marked *. Shredded zucchini: You will need about 2 medium-size zucchini’s. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Not only is this recipe super easy, but it’s baking your own bread is so much better for you than the store-bought stuff. Add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Plus, it tastes so much better than what you would find on the shelves, anyways. I love making my own bread. Lemon juice and lemon extract: You can’t really get the lemon taste without a little lemon flavoring. You can also freeze your zucchini bread for about 2 to 3 months. In a bowl, beat together the zucchini, sugar, egg, and oil. Do not OVER MIX! 16 %. Instructions In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy (about 1-2 minutes). In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, oil, lemon juice and lemon extract. The sweet aroma of the bread rising fills the house and smells just like grandmas always used to. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, oil, lemon juice and extract. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder and salt. However, baking your own bread of any kind is always healthier than buying store-bought. And, I especially love sweet bread with my morning coffee. 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant lemon pudding mix, 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium sized zucchini's). Vegetable oil: It’s kind of hard to make anything without a little oil. Awesome recipe, thanks for sharing. This is because you are not using any chemicals or preservatives. Let’s be honest; no it’s not really good for you. Poppy seeds: These are just the icing on the bread. Spray two 9x5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In another mixing bowl combine sugar, zucchini, applesauce, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. If you have tried this Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake recipe, then please rate it in the recipe card and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! This Lemon Zucchini Bread is the BEST! Zucchini bread can be left on the counter for a couple of days or you can store it to maintain its freshness. However, if you store it properly, it can keep well for almost a week. It’s safe to say after one batch I’m addicted! Spray two 9x5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray. You can store it in the refrigerator or you can freeze it. Milk: If you want it a little more moist, use whole milk. Fold in the zucchini, poppy seeds and lemon peel. Directions. Lemon pudding mix: You will only need 1 package of lemon pudding mix Salt: A little dab will do you. Whisk to combine then set aside. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Check out our other delicious bread recipes! Set aside. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/58817/lemon-zucchini-bread The foil and plastic bag will keep your zucchini bread from drying out. This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Shred two zucchini's using a food processor with shredder attachment. Looking forward to reading more delectable recipes in the upcoming posts, Your email address will not be published. You HAVE to make it. Pour lemon mixture into dry ingredients and mix until JUST COMBINED! For this easy Zucchini bread recipe, you will need the following ingredients: Flour, baking powder, and baking soda: All ingredients you need for fluffy, delicious bread that rises. Mix well. In a medium bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, oil, lemon juice and lemon extract. Your email address will not be published. I literally started having hunger pangs halfway through the post. Ingredients: 4 cups flour 1 1/2 cups sugar 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 4 eggs 1 1/4 cups milk 1 cup vegetable oil 3 tablespoons lemon juice 1 teaspoon lemon … Total Carbohydrate It looks amazing and I bet it also tastes delicious too. Then, put it in the refrigerator. It should last a week if you put it in the fridge this way. I can’t wait to try it . Eggs: Farm fresh eggs are the best, but any large eggs will work. Pour zucchini bread mixture into prepared loaf pans and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Freshly baked zucchini bread will last 1-2 days if you just leave it on your counter. I use light olive oil in this recipe instead of extra-virgin olive oil … Beat eggs, sugar, and vegetable oil together in another bowl; stir in yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice… Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. To maximize the life of your zucchini bread in the fridge, you will want to cover it with foil or plastic wrap and place it in a plastic ziplock bag. You will need to wrap it tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Recipe is from Taste of Home. https://www.creationsbykara.com/lemon-poppy-seed-zucchini-bread This Lemon Poppyseed Zucchini Bread is a perfect breakfast or snack option and it is super easy to make. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. 50.9 g

North Face Women's Red Box Hoodie, Ritual Behavior In Animals, The Future Of Business After Covid, Uc Application Deadline Fall 2021, Ac Odyssey Best Warrior Build 2020, Sikoya Tree Image, Hokkien Noodles Annie Chun, Keyboard Layout Image,