You might not be getting the absolute best built PC out there, but you do get the performance needed to handle a generous workload. Cale Hunt. This IdeaPad with respectable mid-range performance hardware inside is down to a hard-to-beat price thanks to Best Buy knocking $250 off. 23 Nov 2020 Rounding out features is Wi-Fi 5, front-facing 720p camera, and dual 1.5W speakers. That's $250 off the already agreeable price. We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. If you need a new laptop to have around the house for general purpose work, this is a low-cost option that will get the job done. With $250 off the regular price for a $350 total, it'll be hard to find something else with this level of performance at this price. Despite having respectable mid-range performance hardware inside, including a 10th Gen Intel Core i5 CPU, you can get the whole thing for just $350. This particular model has a 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 CPU with four cores and a clock speed up to 3.60GHz, 12GB of DDR4-2666MHz RAM, and a 256GB NVMe SSD. Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now, Here are almost 200 of the absolute BEST Black Friday deals available, Xbox Series X, Series S, One X & more Black Friday deals. It's set at a 1366x768 (HD) resolution, so you will have to reconcile with a sub-FHD picture. Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop, 15.6 Inch FHD (1920 X 1080) IPS Display, i5-9300H, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB Nvme SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, Windows 10, Black (Renewed) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 4 offers from $729.00 That includes a 1TB hard drive with loads of room for valuable documents and pictures as well as an Intel Core i5 dual core processor and 8GB RAM that team up to speed through papers, presentations, and internet browsing. 2020 Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" HD High Performance Laptop, Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, HDMI, Webcam, Wi-FI, Windows 10, Abyss Blue (Google Classroom Compatible) 3.9 out of 5 stars 3 The 15-inch Lenovo IdeaPad 3 with 10th Gen Intel Core i5 CPU is down to just $350 as we head into Black Friday. Learn more. Many of the best Lenovo laptops don't cost a whole lot, and the IdeaPad 3 lineup takes things a step further. The 15-inch Lenovo IdeaPad 3 with 10th Gen Intel Core i5 CPU is down to just $350 as we head into Black Friday. Dependable, this Lenovo IdeaPad 320 8th Gen Core i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD 15.6” WLED Win 10 Laptop has it all. If you're just looking for a PC that can handle standard productivity work and you don't plan on getting into gaming or editing (both tasks which this laptop isn't really cut out for), the HD display should fare well enough. Especially considering the price, this is a good laptop for tackling homework or for keeping track of the budget. Ports are plentiful, the laptop runs cool, and battery life is respectable. The comfortable keyboard, number pad, and Precision touchpad help a lot in that regard. Lenovo's IdeaPad lineup has always been about maximizing value while still delivering a quality PC, and Black Friday sales leading up to the big event have made this laptop even more affordable. The 15.6-inch display is where a lot of the cost cutting comes in. It likely won't quite get through a full workday, but that's an easy sacrifice at this price. Black Friday deals from $10: Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now.

Where To Buy Calendula Flowers, Dcw200b Vs Dcw210b, Kinder's Dry Rub Recipe, Repossessed Pontoon Boats For Sale, Roth 401k Rmd, Clonakilty White Pudding Uk, Eckrich Turkey Smoked Sausage Nutrition Facts, Knowing-doing Gap Ppt, Mardu Commander 2020, Herbs To Avoid During Pregnancy,