Yunong X. If you have questions about this VAT, please contact the seller. 4/29/2020 Rating: Recommends this product. Your opinions and feedback are very important to us! Tall boxes are end loading making insertion and sealing easy. Box damaged. DE73 8DY. Thanks for shipping this. Please enter up to 7 characters for the postcode. Will usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment. This box is online web orders only. Excludes: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Bolivia, Haiti, Liberia, Nicaragua, Turkmenistan, Paraguay, Mauritius, Sierra Leone, Venezuela. Hi, Bhanupriya! Thank you! Unit A Castle Business Centre The following survey should take you no longer than 60 seconds to complete. So I used enough tape to keep the box functioning as it should be. The intent on ordering as I did was to put two boxes together to form one long-wide box. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This stuff is the best. Other core packaging products also available such as mailing bags and tape. 99 Ordering online, the picture of the box shows the flaps going long-way the length of the box. Please help us with a review of your recent experience. W x 44 in. Boxes Fast BF6672 tall corrugated cardboard boxes 6 x 6 x 72 inch (L x W x H) are ideal for shipping, moving, packing, and storing irregularly-shaped items, such as lamps, golf clubs, shelving, fishing Rods and umbrellas. Well I am at it, let me put in a good word for your paper packing tape. Trusted seller, fast delivery and easy returns. Please keep all questions appropriate and related to the product. At checkout, select your pickup time and we will have the items on-hand when you come into U-Haul. Buy small or large cardboard boxes from 1 to 100 or more, with cheaper prices the more you buy. Will definitely use again! Boxes received in good condition - Your shipping container cost probably exceeded your profit - Service was great. Castle Street To post a new question, click on the "Ask a question" button below. I am using them to make a cornice for my drapes. Derby Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Melbourne Quick delivery and excellent service. No minimum order required. Sold and shipped flat in bundle quantities. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs. Bonjour, Carmine! Thank you for your question! Shop online and pick it up in store for free! You can order as few or as many as you'd like; we do not require a minimum quantity of this box at this time. When you pick up your order instead of shipping it to your home, you may see additional savings as some products will be priced lower for in-store pickup. Merci! This item cannot be returned to a U-Haul center for refund. I want to pick this up from Stamford store. The box was as described and very good quality besides the ripped part, I believe if it's not ripped probably would earth the 5 stars. The actual VAT requirements and rates may vary depending on the final sale. These products are marked as excluded from free shipping on the product page. Thanks! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. This website is owned and operated by Web Team Associates, Inc. applicable). In-Store Pickup Savings! Uline stocks a wide selection of long cardboard shipping boxes and skateboard shipping … It is only available to purchase online. View basket for details. Have no clue when I will receive the item. The item you've selected wasn't added to your basket. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme. I am using them for something rather unconventional. Please help. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. SLK Retail and Consultanct Ltd Exact shipping costs are available when you checkout. Have not received any status of my order so far since I ordered it over 10 days ago. We are always looking to improve our service. 80 ($2.18/Boxes) International postage paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International postage and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 60 days refund, buyer pays return postage, 5 Long Tall Golf Club cardboard Packaging box boxes Single Wall 5" x 4" x 49", UK STOCK BUBBLE SMALL LARGE CHEAPEST REMOVALS PACKAGING PINK TO WRAP, White and Brown Plain Pizza Boxes, Takeaway Pizza Box, Postage Boxes 7 -14 Inch, Brown Kraft Paper Tape - Self Adhesive Strong Eco Packaging Parcel, QUALITY CARDBOARD POSTAL TUBES + END CAPS - ALL SIZES A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 2'' / 3'', 25 - CARDBOARD CAPACITY BOOK MAILERS BOARD C5 SIZE ENVELOPES AMAZON STYLE, Pack of 6 CLEAR POLY PROP PACKAGING TAPE CELOTAPE 48MM 2" X 66M, 6 Rolls of Clear Parcel Packaging Packing Box Tape for 50mm Dispenser 48MM x 66M, Metallic Post Plastic Mailing Bags Packaging Postage Polka Dot Gold Silver, Packatape 6 Rolls General Purpose Packaging Tape - Clear Transparent Medium, A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is. Peter, the end flaps are are 6 inches wide, and have an overhang of 3 inches. There are 395 items available. Just choose "Pick up in store" as you add items to your cart. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience! I have taped a lot of boxes. Aviditi 34106 Long Corrugated Cardboard Box 34" L x 10" W x 6" H, Kraft, for Shipping, Packing and Moving (Pack of 10) 4.2 out of 5 stars 75 $21.80 $ 21 . This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. No additional import charges on delivery. Standard cardboard packaging can, on occasions, be completely unsuitable for specific products. Many thanks. 6ft 1.8m long cardboard box single wall - 1905 x 190 x 190mm - 75" x 7.5 x 7.5" - Very sturdy 5-panelled folding box with extra reinforcement at both ends We also sell small square cardboard boxes single wall, as well as 30cm and 45cm double wall packing boxes! Meets USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping requirements, This box is online only and cannot be picked up at a U-Haul location. Free standard shipping is available on qualifying orders $60 (USD) or more when shipped within the contiguous U.S. or on orders $99 (CAD) or more when shipped within Canada. Long, Rectangular, End Opening, Side Opening, Single Wall, Lightweight, Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. VAT price: 20.0% (included in the listed price). We only ship to street addresses within the 50 states and Canada. This 6” x 6” x 48” box is ideal for moving, shipping, and storing a variety of items. Barry, the dimensions of the box are not including the flaps, so this box should hold a rod that is 48 inches. On the boxes that arrived, the flaps were at each end. Can I pick this up at a store in my area? Smaller quantities posted and … Sorry. See the seller's listing for full details. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The box arrived was ripped, however, during this worldwide pandemic, I understand how tough to keep the business open and running. Find out more about your, - Cardboard Boxes - 2ft, 3ft, 6ft Long Packaging Box 24cm to 18cm Single Wall Plus. Cardboard Boxes - 2ft, 3ft, 6ft Long Packaging Box 24cm... Cardboard Shipping & Moving Boxes with Single Wall, Corrugated Cardboard Shipping & Moving Boxes with Single Wall, Cardboard Shipping & Moving Boxes with Double Walls, Cardboard Shipping & Moving Boxes with Triple Wall. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. The intent on ordering as I did was to put two boxes together to form one long-wide box. Buy in confidence from an established online retailer and Ebay Seller. Registered office: The Home Depot Heavy-Duty Tall Wardrobe Moving Box with Metal Hanging Bar and Handles (24 in. The box arrived was ripped, however, during this worldwide pandemic, I understand how tough to keep the business open and running. Use to package long and narrow items. *All questions are reviewed and approved before being posted or answered. - eBay Premium Service - opens in new window or tab. Certain products and brands may be excluded from the promotion.

Serta Sleeptrue Malloy 11 Firm King Mattress Reviews, Funny Bowling Team Names For Accountants, Shortest Online Nurse Practitioner Program, Chevy 261 Engine For Sale, Grab And Go Fruits, Chlorpheniramine Maleate - Brand Name In Bangladesh, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Audible, Oh Calcutta Near Me,