The highest-end version costs $1,099 and upgrades the processor to an Intel Core i7-8750H and doubles the memory to 16GB. Although they are comfortable to press, the Y530's keys are quiet and soft -- don't expect the tactile feedback of a traditional gaming keyboard. The HP Omen did even worse with a color-gamut score of 71 percent. Display Opening the Y530’s lid reveals the 15.6-inch IPS display surrounded by … Most of the Lenovo Legion Y530’s ports are on the back edge of the laptop. Speaking of the lid, its surface is textured with slightly raised grooves that make a zip noise when you glide your fingers across them. WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. Take your games to the edge With its thin bezels, the Y530 packs more than 2 million pixels into a near-edgeless 15-inch FHD display. At 24 mm and 2.3 kg, the Lenovo Legion Y530 Laptop was redesigned to deliver the ideal balance between epic gaming performance and practical portability. When I watched the trailer for the upcoming film Welcome to Marwen, I could see every wrinkle in Steve Carell's tanned face. In our File Transfer Test, the Y530 duplicated a 4.97GB folder of mixed media from one hard drive to another in 44 seconds for a rate of 115 megabytes per second (MBps). The Legion Y530 was far from playable in our Rise of the Tomb Raider (17 fps) and Metro: Last Light (16 fps) benchmarks at the same very high graphics settings. The $1,100 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 is a great choice for gamers who can splurge for more power and the ability to run VR games smoothly. The keyboard has an undersize number pad positioned above large arrow keys. The Legion Y530 delivers a full-sized, white-backlit, high-response keyboard and number pad with 1.7 mm of key travel, for the most ergonomic and comfortable gaming experience. The Acer Nitro 5 Spin was the brightest of these budget gaming laptops, hitting 296 nits. Market-Leading Software for the Dynamic Business. It's on the back of this stepped platform where the Legion Y530 houses some aggressively shaped vents and a wide range of ports, including a USB Type-C port, a mini DisplayPort, a USB 3.1 port, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, a power connector and a Kensington lock. I had the same critiques when listening to City and Colour's "Lover Come Back." The Legion's two dedicated fans are visible through a grill on the bottom of the device. The Legion Y530 ships with Lenovo's standard one-year warranty. The Lenovo Y530 with an Intel Core i5-8300H processor, 8GB of RAM, a 128GB SSD and a secondary 1TB 5,400-rpm HDD has enough power for business users who need to run power-intensive programs. Receive additional savings on any Smart Device or Tablet. It scored an unplayable 1.2 in our SteamVR performance test. Call 866-426-0911. Battery life on the Legion Y530 is decent for an entry-level gaming machine. Learn how Smart Devices and Tablets can improve your business. That's significantly faster than my 109-wpm average and around my typical accuracy. Count us in. Ports None Three USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one Always On), one USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, HDMI 2.0, ... Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH Platform Specifications Product Specifications Reference (PSREF) Note: The specifications above may not be available in all regions. In the Excel Macro Test, the Lenovo Legion Y530 took 57 seconds to match 65,000 names with their corresponding addresses. That practically matches the budget gaming category average (4:43) and even beats the MSI GL62M 7REX (3:33). ** The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.1 [Gen 1] will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of [5 Gbit/s]. Shop the Premium Yoga Smart Tab with the Google Assistant! After it loaded everything without the slightest hint of lag, I fired up a World Cup livestream for good measure. Can we use the port C to charge the computer ? Still, the Legion Y530 is a very good choice for casual gamers who want a cheap gaming laptop under $1,000 with a button-up design that can blend in -- and even impress -- no matter the setting. When I played Middle Earth: Shadow of War, the intricate gilding was visible in Talion's armor but the Orc-infested world looked more dark and dreary than it should have. It also gives you manual control over the fans with a "Cooling Boost" setting. When I played Middle Earth: Shadow of War, the intricate gilding was visible in Talion's armor but the Orc-infested world looked more dark and dreary than it should have. New York, The Legion Y530 got too hot for comfort during a 15-minute Middle Earth: Shadow of War gaming session at 1080p resolution. © This laptop brings your favorite games to life, for breathtakingly immersive gameplay on the go. Similarly, the HP Omen 15 is a tad lighter at 5 pounds but stretches out to 15.1 inches. The Legion Y530's 15.6-inch display is sharp, but it could be more colorful. The sound of my character unsheathing his sword sounded realistic and I could make out a soft dramatic soundtrack above the clashing of metal as I slashed away at my foes. The webcam even picked up a slight red glaze on my sunburnt skin and the individual hairs in my beard. When I played Hitman at 1080p resolution, the Y530 just missed our 30 frames-per-second- playability threshold, averaging 29 fps. Lenovo, October 2019. I just bought a Legion Y530 laptop and I already own a RAVPOWER power bank battery. It’s time to embrace a machine that is worthy of you. The Legion's screen didn't hold up well in our lab tests. To be able to switch that ON you first have to unlock the BIOS hidden features by simply entering the BIOS when the laptop boots up by pressing F2, then press fn+TAB, then Fn+asdfgh and then FN+O, after that, press F10 (save and exit). Expert craftsmanship extends beyond design. The program lets you see important information about your laptop, such as its CPU, GPU, RAM and HDD usage. At 24 mm / .95” and 2.3 kgs / 5.1 lbs, the Legion Y530 15” laptop has been redesigned to deliver the ideal balance between epic gaming performance and practical portability. Shop special pricing on traditional laptops, 2-in-1s & so much more, plus enjoy Free Shipping! That score beats the MSI GL62M (13,648), the HP Omen (11,769) and the entry-level gaming category average (12,887), but falls just short of the Acer Nitro 5 Spin (14,974). It's a refreshing departure from the garish beasts -- with their flashing RGB lighting and superfluous design elements -- that dominate the gaming laptop category. The green tones in the character's army jerseys were faded, and Carell's blue-and-yellow plaid shirt didn't pop off the display. Things to consider when choosing a laptop. For comparison, the Acer Nitro 5 Spin weighs only 4.9 pounds but it's 0.6 inches wider. About Lenovo + About Lenovo . It has a soft-touch matte-back interior with black keyboard keys illuminated by cool white backlighting. The purple war paint on the Orc I was hunting down was too brown and its faded green skin seemed more sickly than menacing. The MSI GL62M 7REX (198 nits) and the HP Omen (247 nits) fell short of that mark and the entry-level gaming category average (256 nits). Software and accessories will be shipped separately and may have a different estimated ship date. At 24 mm and 2.3 kg, the Lenovo Legion Y530 Laptop was redesigned to deliver the ideal balance between epic gaming performance and practical portability. Please refresh the page and try again. Visit our corporate site. Its minimalist design and blackout color scheme give it a suave look you'd associate with tuxedo-clad big-screen villains. The Legion Y530 15" features Intel's high-performance 8th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile processors, delivering the ultimate on-the-go performance, optimized to game the way you do. The Lenovo Legion Y530 is the Porsche of budget gaming laptops. The blue color of my button-up, while a tad teal, was fairly accurate. Created Date: ThinkAgile MX Certified Node (with Microsoft), Click to review all important information regarding lenovo.com pricing, restrictions, warranties, and more, Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare 300 nits 60 Hz refresh, 14.17" x 10.51" x 0.94" / 360 x 267 x 23.9 (mm), Speedy processing & powerful graphics boost performance for smooth & efficient gameplay, Thermally optimized to run cooler & quieter, Boosted bass & enhanced volume with Dolby Audio™. The Acer Nitro 5 Spin fell flat with an embarrassing 0.1 score. Find a desktop for you plus enjoy Free Shipping, Powerful & reliable, our workstations work for you. That outpaces the Acer Nitro 5 Spin (1:25), the MSI GL62M 7REX (1:00) and the budget gaming average (1:11). Perhaps its best design element is the narrow bezel flanking the display. I could easily make out the small white dots in my shirt. The budget category average is 88 percent. The $899 Lenovo Legion Y530 is a very good gaming laptop for the price. Its biggest shortcomings are a display with poor color reproduction and an embarrassingly bad webcam placement.

Quinoa Cucumber Salad, Bitten Salad Dressing Blackberry, Fallout 76 Main Theme, Humor Heart Puns, Barium Nitride Ionic Or Covalent, Deep Fried Vienna Sausage Recipes, Se V7 Vs E945, Chow Animal Crossing: New Horizons,