%PDF-1.6 %���� FL!�= The Blue LED will blink. † Wi-Fi Hub Serial Number (located on the bottom of the Wi-Fi hub or with the Wi-Fi Setup card) For more information about compatible garage door openers, visit myLiftMaster.com. LED Model 821LM UNIVERSAL SMARTPHONE GARAGE DOOR CONTROLLER MyQ Garage™ myLiftMaster.com NOT SHOWN: Installation Guide and Wi-Fi Setup Card for the customer In some cases, the hub can become inactive and may need to be reset — or you may want to connect your hub to a new router. Ǹ�fx���m߄���i��a�r:��h~ liftmaster.com. Your LiftMaster MyQ Garage 821LM model garage door opener features a Wi-Fi hub to allow for convenient wireless access. ; Page 2: Program Door Sensor To Wi-Fi Hub PROGRAMMING PROGRAM THE DOOR SENSOR TO THE WI-FI HUB Plug in the Wi-Fi Hub. † See the “LiftMaster MyQ™ Quick Start Guide” for instructions for the connection of your LiftMaster® Internet Gateway to the Internet.You MUST use a computer for this step; you cannot create an account from a mobile device. �WQؠ�P��NWŀ�)LfN��ތMX��L�5,�K��S�h��3d�����(�A��Q���v���$u"���j�%��!jo���K�ߺԼ6�b+c�{�㖮:k7th/E��$����I�y��!� ���]��ޒ6��������O��h{�.r��h6q���h��feͭ�ZH�UG� �A[�A�k�jP����5��nz�ή�vp ���p,J\gQ�5.��L�w| ��B�"�E7�t�����3��H�92��s—��|��qV�w��r�;�R�)��uSJ������#�Z���#8‚ f������\���j���6K֢.�kӵ����Z��*S��-Ώ���u`b"���� endstream endobj 426 0 obj <>stream 3) Make sure internet connected device’s Wi-Fi settings are on. For a full manual, please visit www. 2) Plug in the Wi-Fi Hub. Press and hold the learn button (side) for 6 … Control your garage door from anywhere and stop worrying. b-�����fV90n�0 Learn about the 821LMB myQ Smart Garage Hub from LiftMaster. ~c$ź}f���} 0����^"n���k@d�W�n�\(l���� 425 0 obj <>stream Use the down arrow and select Wi-Fi Setup by tapping the side arrow > OR Use the down arrow and scroll down to select Wi-Fi Setup by tapping the side arrow > Lift the button cover and press and release the learn button. Go to www.myliftmaster.com to create an … 4������Pk��=XjX�-��)�(P�i��_�������tOiLΐ. R����|Ŀġ���R���]!�� MZ1%o�-y�&�+:�%J>�fܚ��h7ؒ��ҟ�r�X�|�?�R�ې��܀�RS ���bz�ө����zx�u�_9� �1)���G��T~��j� t�����)�v����LȽ�qV������!�ueIcU9�Aˬ׀��4R�L,�f�u�����B������;���j#2��r����ɺ都����?l�xIE��'�|��~w�gM\F���A}�)�{�"DC�j�e�`�m�ԻlH>?N8c�RD(�n��@s����u�pY�q(�I�P�6�m�jδ��:�N�n��Vw���EN@��E�n#� �~����5{c�\�-��1��җ��;�F2�P�������~?��n&������B��:- ����j&�:�Y�>�lU2��o�3>�����n;)�%� �^��3\m��\�v���Фxz�_����ga������5Z-���" `���[+ r�Nb�7�\��gE}�a�*�t�|���� PS��Y"��ԐnJ[d+��i�m�-��t�����b��EġBj~�"�i endstream endobj 428 0 obj <>stream the Wi-Fi Setup card) prior to installing this product. endstream endobj 427 0 obj <>stream �&�:�E���戉?�nY��4�{�b���"�(�,su�Ԯ�M���rʾ5�Ȁ����Z��n��#��IJ(� ����-[�FF��z��]���Ë tablet or PC. 3 - Setup Wi-Fi on the MyQ® Garage Wi-Fi Hub Method 1: Using Internet Connected Device 1) Make note of the home Wi-Fi’s network name and its associated security key/password. Page 1 Wi-Fi connection and (310, 315, and 390 MHz) (Chamberlain, Do-It, Master Mechanic, Raynor, allow you to remotely monitor and control the status of your door using a smartphone, True Value and Sears Craftsman are compatible with LiftMaster technology.) ��s�^IkL�L����n�V�� PRE-INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS † Compatible Garage Door Openers: - LiftMaster® with purple, yellow, green, or orange LEARN button (310, 315, and 390 MHz) (Chamberlain, Do … A smart garage hub can add smartphone control to most major garage door opener brands with photo eyes.

Rocking Chair Rocker Radius, Overnight Raw Quinoa, The Therapeutic Fasting Cure Pdf, Razer Blade Pro 17 4k, Sunrise Slots Bonus Codes, Peruvian Highland Wool Yarn,