x 9 in. The sturdy wood frame has a dark espresso finish accented by a red vinyl upholstered seat. Nail head trim and accent stitching adds a patchwork design to the top for an eye-catching detail. This will take 5 business days or so. Low quality for sure. The sturdy wood frame has a dark brown finish accented by a white vinyl upholstered seat. I knew I was taking a chance, buying inexpensive furniture online, basically just based on pictures. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2017. The Claridge Red Counter Stool will add stylish. Horrible product. When I first sat down on one, I tried to shift myself and put weight on the foot rest, and heard a crack. 30" Seat Height. Also, the foot rest is a little too low for my comfort level. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Claridge Patches White Bar Stool will add stylish seating to any bar or high top table. It is accented with nailhead trim for elegant detailing. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2015. The wood is way nicer quality than we expected, the assembly was easy, they even include the mini Allen wrench you need, and the finished product feels sturdy without weighing a ton. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Linon Claridge Patches Counter Stool, 26-Inch, White, See all details for Linon Claridge Patches Counter Stool, 26-Inch, White, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If only they could work off their looks. They are the perfect size, surprisingly very good quality, sturdy and a great price! Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I bought two of these for my kitchen island. Works well for extra seating in kitchen. I couldn't believe it! The wood base in the cushion is very fragile, and it only has inside the cushion structure one wood stick to support the whole weight. Seat Height. Good quality and cheaper than other stools exactly like them. The sturdy wood frame has a dark espresso finish accented by a red vinyl upholstered seat. The Claridge Bar Stool will add stylish seating. Comfortable to sit on. Easy instructions to follow. The Claridge Red Counter Stool will add stylish seating to any counter or high top table. Silver nailheads trim and accent stitching adds a patchwork design to the top for an eyecatching detail. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Well made, very sturdy. 275 lbs. I had to make some adjustments to make it work. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Seat Height. … The sturdy wood frame has a dark brown finish accented by a white vinyl upholstered seat. The leather seems pretty durable. This stool has a classic style for a design that will pair well with your current decor. Nail head trim and accent stitching adds a patchwork design to the top for an eye-catching detail. Seat Height. If I could give it a negative rating I would. They look great with my black granite countertops. Assembly was easy. Heavy Duty Self-Adhesive Felt Pads (20 per Pack). Easy to put together and they are super cute, easy to clean. Nail head trim and accent stitching adds a patchwork design to the top for an eye-catching detail. The pad is nice and comfortable. They really add to our new granite kitchen transformation, giving it that French bistro kind of look we were wanting. And all of them we purchased including the ones that my children , who weigh about 100 pounds apiece, sat on are awful. The assembly was easy to follow but the holes located near the foot area were not drilled properly so none of the nails fit. PVC Solvent Weld Connection. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Ben And Jerry's Sandwich Price, How To Improve Reading And Understanding Skills, Hp Laptop 6gb Ram I5, Salmon Cakes And Eggs, Baked Corn Fritters, Fix Crossword Clue, Sealy Posturepedic Ellington Plush Pillow Top Mattress,