100 Bible Verses about Love Thy Neighbor 1 John 4:20-21 ESV / 110 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And the second is like to it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Thou. 15 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. Mark 12:33 | View whole chapter | See verse in context And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. Mark 12:31 Parallel Webster's Bible Translation And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: there is no other commandment greater than these. Jesus tells us to “...love thy neighbor as thyself” as a second commandment after the first and greatest commandment: to love God with all of our heart, soul and mind. No one should seek their own good, but the good of others. To get what Matthew 22:39 means in detail, scroll down or follow these links for the original scriptural meaning , biblical context and relative popularity. Love Your Neighbor As Yourself is the second great commandment of Jesus. "Other Commandment greater than these there is none." Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Love Thy Neighbor Bible Verses. Hosea 3:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine. The Bible commands us to love God and to love your neighbor as ourselves, and to show this is true, here are the top 15 Bible verses about loving your neighbor. How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ [] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ [] There is no commandment greater than these.” Read full chapter and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! 30 Bible Verses about Loving Your Enemies ... "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' It immediately follows His commandment of loving God with all your heart, mind and soul. Following this commandment is the key Jesus Christ gave us for loving others as God loves us. Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.. Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.. Mark 12:31 Weymouth New Testament "The second is this: 'Thou shalt love thy fellow man as thou lovest thyself.'

Set Of 4 Dining Chairs Clearance, Sweet Almond Oil For Eyes, Sweet Chef Kale Mask, Porter Cable 7346sp Parts, Hask Coconut Honey Curl Cream Review, Sonic Adventure Logo Maker,