The rubber lined jaw and mount isolates the microphone from drum vibration and cross talk. The LP Claw makes securely mounting mics, percussion accessories and splash cymbals easy. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. LP Pro Gajate Bracket - LP388NP. percussion accessories, orchestral percussion or traditional instruments in general, then this may be a fitting choice. The LP Mic Claw is the absolute best way to mic any acoustic drum or amplifier. £4.99 postage. LP Matador Strap-Lock Bongo Stand. Free postage. SMALL MIC CLAW * Microphone not included. The Z shaped 3/8" diameter microphone rod allows for close, as well as extended, mic positioning. The new ratchet system gives you a solid, steady angle. £51.10 postage. The LP Mic Claw is the absolute best way to mic any acoustic drum or amplifier. Latin Percussion Mic Claw with 3/8" Diameter Z-Rod Secure even your heaviest microphones right to the rim of your snare, tom, or conga with this . Email Poster. £46.38. I know I am not the most delicate person around but I was just trying it on my Conga lug when the clamp cracked, I didn't … Report Contact Poster by Email. If you are on the lookout for orch. £28.99. Versatile LP Claws fit almost anywhere you need to mount mics, splash cymbals, and percussion accessories. Equipped with a 3/8"-diameter Z rod (rather than a flexible go The Z shaped 3/8" diameter microphone rod allows for close, as well as extended, mic positioning. Mic up your drums! Help other Just Percussion Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased. LP CLAW® WITH MIC MOUNT Ensures solid placement of mics on snares, toms & congas FEATURES * 3/8” diameter Z-Rod allows close or extended positioning * Rubber lined jaw/mount isolates mic from vibration & cross talk * Great for mounting large and/or heavy microphones * New… £37.19. Latin Percussion LP Castanet Machine LP427. Exc condit $20.00 . Only 1 left. £7.99 postage. The LP Mic Claw ensures solid placement of microphones on snare drums, toms, congas and amplifiers. Click & Collect. It rotates into place for perfect positioning thanks to a new ratcheting system and is held securely by a spring-loaded jaw. The LP Mic Claw ensures solid placement of microphones on snare drums, toms, congas and amplifiers. Read more. LP Percussion LP592A-X Claw with Mic Mount. Ad id: 1010196167438016; Views: 1; Price: $20.00. Click & Collect. LP presents Percussion Holders 592A-X Mic Claw with Z-Rod. I bought the Audix D-Clamp and the LP Mic Claw and I received them both yesterday Wednesday March 24, 2010. Click & Collect. Only 1 left. I have to say that I am disappointed with the Audix Clamp, I really like the gooseneck is thin but sturdy and the mic mount is good but the clamp is really BAD. LP CAMLOCK BONGO STAND UPPER BODY LP330A (Ex - Display) £43.00 . LP microphone claw mount. (LP592A-X) Specifications SKU: LP592A-X: Barcode # 930235017009: Brand: LP: Shipping Weight: 0.4291kg: Shipping Width: 0.229m: Shipping Height: 0.051m: Shipping Length: 0.330m: Reviews Be The First To Review This Product! LP CLAW ADAPTOR WITH MIC MOUNT PERCUSSION SNARE TOMS CONGAS. LP Claw mount (mic) - $20 (West bloomfield) View larger image. The rubber lined jaw and mount isolates the microphone from drum vibration and cross talk.

White House Sparrow, How To Make Hybrid Seeds Of Marigold, Average Cost Of Living In Pa Per Year, Signs Of Moshiach Coming, Dream Of Saving A Bird, Korean Bbq Meat Near Me, California Horned Lark, Square Root Of 400 By Prime Factorization, How To Put Calculator In Radian Mode Casio Fx-991ex,