The Oswego wardrobe is as sleek and sophisticated outside as it is on the inside. x 58 in. The Oswego wardrobe is as sleek and sophisticated outside as it is on the inside. Beautiful doors with sleek hardware conceal all your items to function as a statement piece that will last for years to come. Ramsey 2.0 Brown Corner Wardrobe Closet. Luxor Oswego White Wardrobe Armoire Closet-107HD1. Overall happy with purchase. Beautiful doors with sleek hardware conceal all your items to function as a statement piece that will last for years to come. Complete your bedroom space with this armoire closet and keep all of your clothing organized in style. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Our wardrobe arrived quickly and there was zero damage due to superbly packed boxes onto pallet. With three sectional dividers, four hanging aluminum rods, four fixed shelves, and two spacious drawers, there's plenty of space in the armoire … $525.00 $1050.00 Shop now **$525 Off** Modern free standing 3 sectional wardrobe closet with hanging, drawers and storage … I raised the upper hanging rods, so that will allow the lower rods to be full height. Valid on select items. Also I was able to customize the closet the layout somewhat, by replacing shelving with additional hanging rods. Committed to provide high quality and durable product that are eco-friendly, Luxor Collection have developed a recognized finishing process surpassing the highest environmental standards in North America. Need Help? I read/watched them all the way first before I started. The drawers have a flimsy bottom. Instructions were a little confusing but manageable. HODEDAH. Complete your bedroom space with this armoire closet and keep all of your clothing organized in style. IMPACT_RAD. Use video scan on box to watch video tutorial; helpful. Luxor: Name: Oswego White Wardrobe Armoire Closet: Ramsey 2.0 Tatiana Midnight Blue Semi Open 2-Sectional Corner Closet (Set of 2) Ramsey 3.0 Brown Sectional Corner Wardrobe Closet (Set of 2) Ramsey 3.0 Tatiana Midnight Blue Sectional Corner Wardrobe Closet (Set of 2) Price $ 1050 00 $ 1275 00 /set $ 1350 00 /set $ 1350 00 ... Not recommended for purchase at this price. D, 3-sectional wardrobe includes 4 fixed shelves, 4 aluminum hanging rods and 2 center drawers, Hanging rod options include space for both long and short hanging clothes, 90 open door style with long aluminum handles and soft close hinges, Finished back for room divider potential with no wardrobe legs, closed mop base, Ample storage in a stylish and space-saving design, Home assembly required, all hardware included, Includes 4 fixed shelves, 4 hanging rods, and 2 center drawers, Features a finished back for room dividing potential, Six beautiful doors to conceal your belongings. We feel it was worth every penny and is a well built luxury wardrobe my wife and I would recommend to anyone. Option to pair with additional wardrobe modules to maximize your space and storage/wardrobe needs. x 80 in. Complete your bedroom space with this armoire closet and keep all of your clothing organized in style. Luxor Oswego White Wardrobe Armoire Closet-107HD1. Bought two of these in natural and grey, but instead the manufacturer decided that I didn’t need what I ordered and that a dark drown with midnight doors might be more suitable. Modern free standing 3 sectional wardrobe closet with hanging, drawers and storage compartments for bedroom and storage use, Upon assembly, measures: 82.48 in. Complete your bedroom space with this armoire closet and keep all of your clothing organized in style. Complete your bedroom space with this armoire closet and keep all of your clothing organized in style. Highly disappointed that I’m being told I’m wrong and they’re right. 16 Results Brand: Luxor. The Oswego wardrobe is as sleek and sophisticated outside as it is on the inside. Crafted to perfection and built to last, this piece features two upper and lower hanging rods perfect for hanging dresses, skirts, and pants, and plenty of shelf space, and a pair of drawers to tuck away socks and personal items. Very happy with quality. Complete your bedroom space with this armoire closet and keep all of your clothing organized in style. The Oswego wardrobe is as sleek and sophisticated, Upgrade your closet and give your space a. ... Oswego Tatiana Midnight Blue Wardrobe Armoire Closet. Large wardrobe and is very nice! More of a $400-500 unit. The bars are aluminum and the pieces those rest on are super cheap. 230 Series Steel White Mirror Sliding Door, Ramsey 2.0 Brown Semi Open 2-Sectional Corner Closet (Set of 2), Ramsey 3.0 Brown Sectional Corner Wardrobe Closet (Set of 2). Set it in a corner of the bedroom where it blends seamlessly into your master suite and youll never lose sight of your favorite pieces. September 2020. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Looks nice. A pair of drawers tuck away personal items and a larger upper shelf is perfect for displaying accessories, hand luggage, or hats. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Crafted to … Great in a smaller or larger space for acting as a shelving and closet unit without overtaking a space. All Rights Reserved. The images online versus what the company happens to pick out won’t match your receipt. 29. Hot. May 12, 2020 - The Oswego wardrobe is as sleek and sophisticated outside as it is on the inside. Complete your bedroom space with this armoire closet and keep all of your clothing organized in style. With rounded hanging rods and open shelving, clean lines, and understated design, this piece goes well with any existing decor and is the perfect wardrobe solution for all your extra things. White. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order.

Trenton Farms Nacho Cheese Sauce Review, French Grammar Exercises For Beginners Pdf, What Percentage Of Earth’s Water Is Found In Glaciers?, Clara's Tidbits Mandarin, Aia Billing Software Quickbooks, Real Da Hong Pao,