Would definitely recommend staying here if you and a couple of friends want to get as much boarding/skiing in for the weekend! 10400 Minaret Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, The Mammoth Mountain Inn is our first choice for a ski trip to Mammoth Mountain. The Inn is located at Mammoth Mountain's base, with a gondola on the property for guests to ski-in/ski-out on several runs. Approximately 1,093 square feet; located in the East Wing building. Derek Barker is my go-to at the Inn, and he makes sure to get me the best room available, and helps with any special requests my family might have. As always, remember to mask up throughout the ski area at all times, respect social distancing protocols by staying six feet apart, and help us stay safe to stay open this season. All hotel rooms include a coffee maker, iHome media player, DVD player and HDTV with satellite and premium channel service. Can't beat the location. It was what we need after a 5 hours drive to the hotel. Sleeps 10 guests and features 2 separate bedrooms each with a king bed, a loft with 2 queen beds, a pull-out couch with queen bed in the living area, and 3 bathrooms with tub/shower. Sleeps 2 guests and features a king bed and bathroom with tub/shower. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. First-time stating at MMI - exceeding all expectations! Sleeps up to 4 guests and features a queen bed plus a pull-down murphy queen bed in the living area, and bathroom with tub/shower. Sleeps up to 11 guests and features 2 separate bedrooms –  a king bed in one and queen bed in the other, a loft with a queen and 3 twin beds, a pull-out couch with queen bed in the living area, and 3 bathrooms with tub/shower. Thank you again for your wonderful review, and we hope to see you again soon. 23°. They also gave us late check out the day of. I, too, agree that good people are hard to find, but we find ourselves with the pleasure of them both right here at MMI. Approximately 1,506 square feet; located in the West Wing building. A private building with an outdoor deck and great mountain views. Remember to ski and ride with caution, early season obstacles do exist. Offering upscale furnishings throughout with stunning mountain views. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Approximately 350 square feet; located in the East and West Wing buildings. Are there opportunities to exercise at Mammoth Mountain Inn? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Derek Barker, Mammoth Mountain Inn Had a great experience and ease in checking in yesterday. Although we are located approximately four miles from the city center, we offer numerous on-site dining options, complimentary shuttle service to The Village, a fitness center, and hot tubs - just to name a few of our plethora of amenities. It is with great pleasure to read that Cade and Jackie provided nothing short of the best in customer service, we will be sure to recognize them during the next staff meeting. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Approximately 350 square feet; located in the Yodler Haus, East and West Wing buildings. What's better than walking across the street and taking the gondola to the peak every morning? What are some restaurants close to Mammoth Mountain Inn? Includes a full kitchen, dining and living areas, iHome media player, DVD player and HDTV with satellite and premium channel service. It is a pleasure knowing that the staff here at The Mammoth Mountain Inn is able to assist you and your family to ensure a memorable experience each and every time. Offers great mountain views. Staff is great and the rooms are nice. Derek Barker. Conveniently located restaurants include Skadi, Mammoth Rock Brasserie, and Mogul Restaurant. Can't wait to see you on the hill for some fun! Brooke was very thoughtful and even went up to our room to check if everything was ok as I got disconnected when I tried to call front desk for my luggages to be sent to our room. I loved being able to simply walk accross the street to hop on Chair 1 - a dreamy experience for my first ski trip of the season! A couple of popular eateries are right across the street. The Inn is very comfortable, and the staff is excellent. We understand that it can be difficult hauling around lots of ski gear, so what better way to ski than to eliminate the need for transportation to/ from the ski hill! I’m starting good and the next 3 days will be a wholesome experience for us knowing that we have Justin and Brooke around to, make it happen. Shout out to Ian and Justin for making our first time at Mammoth a great experience! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Mammoth Mountain Inn definitely makes a ski trip to the mountain a breeze, and I highly recommend it to anyone heading up to one of the best ski resorts in the country. One amenity to note is the ski valet in the lobby. Sleeps up to 4 guests and features 2 queen beds and bathroom with tub/shower. Yes, guests often enjoy the mountain view available here. Situated at the base of the mountain just across from the ski area's Main Lodge, Mammoth Mountain Inn offers stunning views, ski-in, ski-out convenience and proximate access to Mammoth's best mountainside activities and attractions year-round. NO TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS ARE REPORTED FOR THIS AREA. Approximately 439 square feet; located in the Main building. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. having your skis at the ready is an incredible luxury. Sleeps 6 guests and features 3 separate bedrooms – a master suite upstairs with a king bed and private bathroom with a standalone shower, as well as 2 additional bedrooms each with a queen bed, and an additional bathroom with tub/shower. Gold Rush Express (Chair 10) will also open today with skiing access to Lower Solitude. Cheryl C, Dear Chery_Catalan, Thank you for your thorough review of your check in last night! Offering both hotel and condo style accommodation, the Mammoth Mountain Inn is a very popular choice with Ski Independence guests. Select rooms offer ADA accessibility. mammoth mountain hotel mammoth lakes, mammoth mountain inn, hotel mammoth mountain, inn mammoth mountain. Sleeps up to 8 guests and features 2 separate bedrooms – king bed in one and 2 queen beds in the other plus a pull-down murphy queen bed in the living area, and 2 bathrooms with tub/shower. They seem to have something for everyone, whether it's a small family, or a larger group. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Approximately 1,980 square feet; located in the East Wing building. We've stayed at the Inn at least a half dozen times, from the larger two bedroom units, to the king/queen loft rooms. The Village Gondola will be open for access from The Village to Canyon Lodge. Includes a full kitchen, dining area, living area with gas fireplace, private washer and dryer, iHome media player, DVD player and HDTV with satellite and premium channel service. All hotel rooms include a coffee maker, iHome media player, DVD player and HDTV with satellite and premium channel service. Help me upgrade my room as I prefer to stay in the main building...just more convenient for the kids as it is closer to the ski lift and restaurant. Offers courtyard/mountain views. The dedication, patience and friendly atmosphere really got me on this one. Sleeps up to 4 guests and features a separate bedroom with king bed plus a pull-down murphy queen bed in the living area, and bathroom with tub/shower. Dear ashleycruz671, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at The Mammoth Mountain Inn. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Are any cleaning services offered at Mammoth Mountain Inn? Dear Westernchick25, Thank you for taking the time to review you recent stay here at the Mammoth Mountain Inn. Includes an efficiency kitchen, dining area, iHome media player, DVD player and HDTV with satellite and premium channel service. Sleeps up to 8 guests and features a separate bedroom with king bed, and a loft with queen bed and 2 twin beds, plus a pull-down murphy queen bed in the living area, and 2 bathrooms with tub/shower.

Work Sampling Case Study, Ted Talks Book Amazon, Google Pixelbook Go Not Pink, Polar Bowler Steam, What Does A Vet Tech Do, Feast Of Transfiguration Coptic, Martin Dx Johnny Cash Guitar Price, California Grill Contemporary,