Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg, 10400 Minaret Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, The Mammoth Mountain Inn is our first choice for a ski trip to Mammoth Mountain. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. It is a pleasure to hear that your found Pablo's customer service to be exceptional; we will be sure to … As you saw, we are a true ski in ski out resort, with numerous lifts just steps away. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar. Although Mammoth has been affected by the fires, we are still open, and the air is getting better by the day. Great! Dear ElGabTrip, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at The Mammoth Mountain Inn. I loved being able to simply walk accross the street to hop on Chair 1 - a dreamy experience for my first ski trip of the season! First-time stating at MMI - exceeding all expectations! One amenity to note is the ski valet in the lobby. With Main Lodge across the parking lot you pretty much have anything you need for a great convenient day on the mountain. Which popular attractions are close to Mammoth Mountain Inn? We thank you again, and hope to see you again soon. It is a pleasure to hear that your found Pablo's customer service to be exceptional; we will be sure to … It is a pleasure to hear that your found Pablo's customer service to be exceptional; we will be sure to … Dear ElGabTrip, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at The Mammoth Mountain Inn. We got a decent price on the room booking a few weeks out. Dear Scott S, Thank you for your wonderful review. Weston in particular has treated our family so well, and is a pleasure to speak with. Is parking available at Mammoth Mountain Inn? Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. As you have experienced firsthand, we offer 16 different rooms types here, all coupled with a true ski in ski out experience. We've stayed at the Inn at least a half dozen times, from the larger two bedroom units, to the king/queen loft rooms. Brooke was very thoughtful and even went up to our room to check if everything was ok as I got disconnected when I tried to call front desk for my luggages to be sent to our room. 42 reviews $$ Hotels, Vacation Rentals, Ski Resorts “In addition to our cabin was so accommodating for 12 people we were all comfortable it was completely stocked!! Shout out to Ian and Justin for making our first time at Mammoth a great experience! Dear ElGabTrip, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at The Mammoth Mountain Inn. What's better than walking across the street and taking the gondola to the peak every morning? Derek barker, I stay here almost every winter to ski and every summer to prepare and acclimate for our backpacking adventures. Justin and Ian are two great employees; we will be sure to mention your review during our next staff meeting. Dear jdhurty, Thank you for your awesome review! We have numerous lifts located right outside our front doors, with Chair 11 being less than 200' away. Cheryl C, Dear Chery_Catalan, Thank you for your thorough review of your check in last night! Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. What food & drink options are available at Mammoth Mountain Inn? Justin put me in the best room available on the first floor - that's what you want if you're hauling around ski gear! We are thrilled to read that you had a good trip, and hope to see you again in the near future. Its location could not be more perfect as it is mere feet from Chair 1. They seem to have something for everyone, whether it's a small family, or a larger group. We thank you again, and hope to see you again this coming winter. Dear ElGabTrip, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at The Mammoth Mountain Inn. Can't beat the location. It was what we need after a 5 hours drive to the hotel. I, too, agree that good people are hard to find, but we find ourselves with the pleasure of them both right here at MMI. Dear alexandery443, Thank you very much for your kind words! It’s literally a two minute walk with all your gear. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. It is a pleasure knowing that the staff here at The Mammoth Mountain Inn is able to assist you and your family to ensure a memorable experience each and every time. Justin at the front desk was amazing. My friend and I went back to our rooms for lunch and took a nap before hitting the slopes again — how awesome is that?! I’m starting good and the next 3 days will be a wholesome experience for us knowing that we have Justin and Brooke around to, make it happen. The Mammoth Mountain Inn definitely makes a ski trip to the mountain a breeze, and I highly recommend it to anyone heading up to one of the best ski resorts in the country. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Own or manage this property? Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Derek Barker. Trash bags were left in the hall for hours by the maid service the day we arrived, it was not a pleasant smell. If you are looking for the best place to stay with your family and friends, this is it! I definitely recommend this resort. Conveniently located restaurants include Skadi, Mammoth Rock Brasserie, and Mogul Restaurant. We thank you again, and hope to see you soon. Dear Duffyruns, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Please call to discuss specific ADA room availability. Derek Barker, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mammoth Lakes, Hotels near Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center. We hope you had a good vacation, and hope to see you again in the near future. The hotel could use a fresh coat of paint inside and out and the common areas could use a carpet refresh. Again, the staff manning this service could not be nicer or more helpful.

Best Stainless Steel, Swap And On Keyboard Mac, Avocado Green Goddess Dressing Au Bon Pain, Jewellery Tools Toronto, Prs 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Dark Cherry Sunburst,