As of year-end 2010, Marble Blast Ultra has sold over 756,000 copies. ". In Single Player mode, the player has the main goal of reaching the finish pad of the level as fast as possible. Garage Games closed up shop shortly after, and I resigned myself to the fact that there would be no more games in the Marble Blast series. All 3; ... Plus a free Marble Blast Ultra level. I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving... What's The Most Expensive Thing You've Ever Bought That's Game Related? Everything that was great about the Marble Blast games is present here in Marble It Up! Marble Blast Ultra was de-listed from The Xbox Live marketplace some years ago and now only exists on the Xbox 360s of fans who never deleted it. Disliked it? Marble Blast Ultra flicked onto 360s Rolling spheres now bashing each other on 360s; Xbox Live Arcade game costs 800 Marketplace points, demo gratis. Large and bumpy surfaces were never present in either of the original games, no were there many (if any) levels based around large curves. Annapolis trailer also flying high. Marble Blast Ultra (Xbox 360) The Xbox 360 version of Marble Blast featured 60 levels, many of which were brand new, but a number of them were either from Marble Blast Gold for the PC or the Xbox. Also, the name is something of a cheeky reference to the originals, as one of the levels was named “Marble It Up.”. Now Playing: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (X360); Sea of Thieves (XONE); Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (NES). might just be the game for you too! Marble Blast Ultra was removed from the marketplace a while back i believe so you will not be able to download the full game. Definitely a day 1 buy for me as I loved Marble Blast Ultra on Xbox 360. There’s a ton of marbles to gather, and many are expertly hidden, so there’s plenty of reason to keep replaying stages. The version you tried to download is for pc & wont work on xbox. "Marble Blast Ultra [also known as MBU] is a 3D puzzle/action game involving a marble. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Marble Blast Ultra is a 3D puzzle action game involving a marble developed by GarageGames. I know this isn’t coming off as an unbiased review, and that’s probably because it really isn’t. If i change region on my xbox one germany to uk do i lose my games? This thread is locked. uses its marbles to reward players for their performance. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I had a 360 red-ring and die after that and so I was stuck without the game from then on. Back in the early days of the Xbox 360, there were only a handful of games available for download on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Very fun though. 67. - posted in Xbox One & Xbox 360: So, they took Marble Blast Ultra off the marketplace awhile back. has even brought back that awesome multiplayer mode and expanded it on PC. I’d been playing its PC counterpart, Marble Blast Gold, for some time before discovering its semi-sequel on Xbox Live, having gone so far as to unlock the developer mode and creating many of my own amateur levels. Marble Blast Ultra was one of the best XBLA games IMO. Marble It Up! ", XBL/Steam: TheJavacado | PSN: Dremko14 | Switch FC: SW-0654-8505-6603. ". If you miss Marble Blast Ultra, BEHOLD! I want the multiplayer and additional levels, but they’re already working on that, so what’s to complain about? This’ll really be the whole package once that happens. Another improvement is the presence of hidden marbles in most stages. I haven’t gotten to play it yet since I’m playing on the Switch, but I’m psyched to see it nonetheless. It features 60 levels, enhanced graphics, 2 new power-ups and a multiplayer mode. Subscribe to The Eurogamer.net Daily. The game was created by GarageGames and built in their own Torque Engine, but when the studio became a subsidiary of Graham Software Development they were unable to retain the rights to Marble Blast from the property owner, InstantAction Holdings. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. It’s even made and maintained by several members of the team behind the original games! Does anybody remember Marble Blast Ultra. This is a simple game but with challenging and addictive gameplay, it will be a great addition to the … Sure do, got it on the 360. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I can still hear that British announcer lady saying "gyrocopter! Have you ever been surprised by a sequel you never thought was coming? Smooth transitions in gravity orientation are new too. Marble Blast Ultra had upgraded graphics (as it used the Torque Game Engine Advanced), leaderboards and multiplayer (up to 8 players). It is the sequel to Marble Blast Gold. Losing my lonely rolling marbles. These games are, of course, not going to be for everyone, and I’m more than a few gamers out there will find them downright boring. Marbles are awarded for completing sets of levels, for getting silver times, for getting gold times, and for exploring each level thoroughly enough to collect its hidden treasure. Marble It Up! Thanks to some sort of rights dispute between Garage Games (the developer) and their publisher. Bloody hard some of the levels. It was good times for a good long while, but they eventually came to a close.

How Long Does It Take To Become A Vet Tech, Keperra Golf Club Membership, Spicy Carrot Hummus, Good Examples Of Critical Thinking, By His Stripes We Are Healed Meaning, 3rd Io Conjugation Latin Verbs List, Why Coincidences Are Meaningless, Signs Of Fate To Be With Someone,