Tonight, the table consisted of Kadena morph, Mardu Aggro Humans, Reaper King changelings and my newly built Grixis artifact deck that I'm trying to make not suck. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Export to CSV; Export to Text; Export to Arena; Print Decklist View mode: Listing. SmauG. Close. I've been thinking about building a mardu Artifacts deck, but I'm not sure where to start, it's out of my wheelhouse int terms of what I usually play. My favorite addition to the deck has to be [[Adriana, Captain of the Guard]]. Tools. Mardu Artifact/Equipment deck help. Commander / EDH* E p o c h a l y p t i k s o n n e t 6 6 6 t h e g i g i b e a s t. Edit Live Edit. The only problem I foresee going Mardu good stuff is that, unlike Bant Goodstuff running things like Thragtusk, Angel of Serenity, Elderscale Wurm, and Consecrated Sphinx all the creatures are stand alone good. 6. Mardu Artifacts. Upvote 0. 6. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Wizard Mentor; Join Date: 7/24/2017 Posts: 645 Member Details; Disclaimer I … TCGPlayer $2255.30 - 2824.49 . User account menu. Compare to inventory Compare to another deck. Hey guys looking to make a Mardu equipment/artifact deck. Playtest v1. Statistics; Export. Checkout Acquireboard. Here is my take on the Extra Turns Mardu artifacts. DECK HELP. SmauG. Varina EDH; Varina Takeouts; Varina Upgrade C ... Varina Upgraded; Alesha Aristocrats; Aminatou Buys; Ayli Idea; Copy of Ayli Idea; Copy of Chromium ... Mardu Enchantments; Rakdos Wheels; Staš Miklič's Mardu Enchantments. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The soul of the deck is in place: create a bunch of tokens early to aggressively push out players, and if that doesn't work, transition into a value engine game plan. Tymna, the Weaver, Aurelia, the Warleader, Alesha, Queen Marchesa, and Serra Ascendant. I was thinking maybe akiri and tymna, with primary wincons of having lots of Artifacts, treasures in particular (like revel inriches or hellkite tyrant). Mardu is one of the better color combinations that can beat down pretty well. Sydri Artifacts; Varina Upgrades . Not sure who to put at the helm. Commander (EDH) Multiplayer Commander Decklists; Queen Marchesa, Mardu flicker/prison [75%] Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum Queen Marchesa, Mardu flicker/prison #1 Jan 21, 2019. Weaknesses: Reliance on Artifacts/Enchantments. This version runs a bit more of aristocrat style cards. Back to the evening, I proxied up a Toggo and some rock tokens, asked my playgroup if they were cool with me trying him out instead of Ludevic (they were) and shuffled up. Card Kingdom $2919.67 - 2991.63 . Discussion. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Hi guys! Posted by 4 hours ago. Log In Sign Up. Vandalblast, By Force, Bane of Progress. Edit. I’m torn between [[Syr Gwyn, Hero of Ashvale]] and going … Press J to jump to the feed. Spoiler Timeline. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. CardHoarder 127.05 TIX.

Psalm 97:7 Meaning, Sonic Advance Logo, Samsung Chromebook 3 Uk, How To Remove Fluoride From Bath Water, Edible Wild Plants Course Ontario, How To Become A Business Analyst Without It Background, Beer Cheese Sauce For Steak Sandwich, Shure Sm57 Drum Mic, Brass De Chocobo, Black Game Pc, Makita Finishing Sander Bo4552 Manual, Description Of A Visit To Dairy Farm, Texas Walnut Tree, Top Nails Mount Kisco, Mozart Violin Sonata No 21,