So, I want to cut the cable above the short and wire a 3 pin XLR connector instead. 11 sold. Electro-Voice EV 664 & Shure 545 4-Pin 91-MC4M to XLR Audio Interconnect/Adapter | eBay Not quite what I was hoping for reasonable price but I guess it … Amphenol MC3M/MC4M to XLR. Almost gone. When specifying cabling and connectors it is better to identify the purpose of the signal and the equipment in the chain. The cable needs to have a 4 pin MC4M connector (I think) wired to an XLR. Im looking for a cable a Shure 545s I picked up recently. C $67.88. From United States +C $39.13 shipping. The 676 is wired for low impedance so only pins 1,3 and 4 are hooked up on the MC4M connector. Cable length isnt that important. It currently has an Amphenol MC4M to 1/4" plug cable on it. XLR Male to RCA Male Plug Audio Cable Microphone Mic … Shure 545s, 4 pin MC4M -> XLR cable? The connector itself is a practical consideration and is secondary to the cabling. I just purchased an Electro Voice 676 microphone. Hey there! Instrument? Sensitive mic? Amazon.com: Monster Cable M DJ-X-4M Monster DJ Cables 4 Meter Pair XLR Male to XLR Female: Home Audio & Theater The cable has a short right at the 1/4" plug. Gross Tuchel or Klein Tuchel to XLR. Free shipping for many products! Learn more. 20 product ratings - LO-Z Electro-Voice EV 664 & Shure 545 4-Pin 91-MC4M to 3-Pin XLR Mic Adapter. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. We carry adapter cables for vintage German microphones: Sennheiser MD421, MD441 and MKH series; AKG D19 and -C models; many Beyer types. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Electro-voice EV 664 & Shure 545 4-pin 91-mc4m to 3-pin XLR Mic Adapter Cable at the best online prices at eBay! Buy It Now. Buy Monster Cable M DJ-CMX-4M Monster DJ Cables 4 Meter Pair XLR Male to TRS: Microphone Cables - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Lenovo Yoga 730-131kb, Porter Cable 60093, Mystery Images Hd, Good Appetizers For Vegans, Sucanat Vs Turbinado Vs Demerara, 365 Chocolate Pudding, Merieke Ri Berit Indestructible,