Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - 8 Bit 18. Sonic The Hedgehog Chaos 35. For those of you that don't know, the only difference between the USA and Japanese versions is the music. ©Copyright 1995-2020 Newgrounds, Inc. All rights reserved. The reason I call it GREAT future is because the original song was a GREAT song, and deserves to be appreciated. Only Remixes. Sonic 2 MP3 Tool Allows you to have a custom soundtrack to Sonic 2 when playing in Gens or Gens+. Wahooo!!! Metallic Madness (Good Future) Zone 2. This is a remix of the Metallic Madness level in the Good Future. Sonic The Hedgehog 86. The Good Future is a fantastic contrast, as although it maintains the basic tune, it has a much calmer, pleasant and distinctively utopian feel about it. I LOVED SONIC CD!!!!! Games . Newgrounds accounts are free and registered users see fewer ads! Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. Sonic 2 Music Porter Ports the music data from S2Beta to S2Final. We can discuss the details. Metallic Madness Good FutureJP . Sonic The Hedgehog 2 108. The text, lyrics, and everything else is exactly the same, in English. SegaSonic The Hedgehog 7. could have added a own piece (but i dont know the original but it sounded all plain and not verry varying.). I personally prefer the Japanese version, because the music is better. Only Lyrics. This is a remix of the Metallic Madness level in the Good Future. Sonic Spinball 23. Do you own it on PC or Sega Mega CD? Sonic The Hedgehog - 8 bit 15. [1080 HD] In the Good Future on Zone 2. The reason I call it GREAT future is because the original song was a GREAT song, and deserves to be appreciated. Filters. EDIT: I got an emulator 3 days ago, and I'm playing it now! You get to see the outside of the base which Ivo no longer run and has been regenerated into the eco-friendly station and which is run by as known as 'The New Empire'. Just kidding...I was just playing along with the evil laugh. all my respect and all the 5 outta the 5, great song. Sonic CD 140. i loved it too...in fact i OWN it mwhahahaha 10/10 5/5. Metallic Madness Good Future by Kwiin and Kanna (failur.old on MB) SCRIPTS PACKAGED IN: Momentum Mod by CobaltBW Sloperollangle by Golden Falling Animations by Crum Walkthrough in Metallic Madness Zone 2 to make a good future. For those of you that don't know, the only difference between the USA and Japanese versions is the music. Galbadia Hotel has a list of the Japanese soundtrack, and you can find MIDIs under the SegaCD music at VGMusic.com. Metallic Madness 2 Good Future Metallic Madness 2 Bad Future Metallic Madness 3 Good Future Metallic Madness 3 Bad Future "Hacking" Projects. I would do ANYTHING to play it again! Search. Very much a Good Future vibe going on there that suits the appearance of the timezone perfectly. Metallic Madness (Good Future) (Includes Objects) Metallic Madness (Past) (Includes Objects) Metallic Madness (Present) (Includes Objects) Palmtree Panic (Bad Future) (Includes Objects) Palmtree Panic (Good Future) (Includes Objects) Palmtree Panic (Past) (Includes Objects)

Theoretical Framework And Literature Review Example, Ac Odyssey The Heir Of Memories, Undertale Piano Not Working, Mol In Malayalam To English, Dawn Redwood Fertilizer, New Haven Weather, Addition 1 To 10, Giada Creamy Pasta Salad,