Create and format business documents (e.g., letters, memos, outlines, newsletters, and reports) W 11-12.2 COMM.I.D.3.14 COMM.I.D.3.10 3 0 obj �������x(l�~a ���V�{K��S���n �j:5�v�6V�yK��gO�#��(3�M ��Ed���b�D--� ��V��>3���1���`���䢺Yղ"@h3�,�rI����@�G�N�o0�j�Ad�����i�ے7�y��.L�d�Ҳ����?V/af����t�/�=I�۵%�Ƃᤝ0���poS��bň0��4��p 01 Fundamentals of Computers: 02 Components of Computer System: 03-Principle of Programming: PL��!�+#0˛�g�\;r� James Tam What Is Hardware? stream Plus One (XI) Computer Applications(Commerce) Study Notes and Previous Questions and Answers by Anil Kumar. Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Nairobi, COMP_101_INTRODUCTION_TO_COMPUTER_APPLICATIONS_Rev-1.pdf, introduction-to-computers-applications-2.pdf, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Nairobi • COPAS SCP222, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University • CSCI 109, Child Sexual Abuse In the Media_ Is Institutional Failure to Blam.pdf, 1ConflictAnalysisApproachesforInvestigatingAttitudesandMisperceptionsintheWarof1812.pdf, University of Eldoret • TECHNOLOGY TED/072/13. Reply. <> 2 0 obj <> endobj Icon A small picture or image representing a command (such as print), a file, or a program. Overview of Output devices of Computer, Memory, Processors, Hardware, Operating System, Translators & Programming languages, Application Programmes, Utility Programmes & General, Purpose Programmes, Classification of Computers, WINDOWS:GUI, Desktop and its elements, Anatomy of a window, Bar, Minimize, Maximize, Restore and Close Buttons, Scroll Bars, Menus and, Tool - Starting and shutting down of windows. Computer hardware refers to the physical parts or components of a computer such as the monitor, mouse, keyboard, computer data storage, hard drive disk (HDD), system unit (graphic cards, sound cards, memory, motherboard and chips), etc. HANDOUT 1B: COMPUTER TERMS Part II – More Computer Terms 9. Plus One Computer Application (Commerce) Notes can be downloaded from the following links. the fact that it is the most widely used application on microcomputers all over the world (over 80% of PC workers). endobj %���� 4 0 obj INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER APPLICATION NOTES-2 - ACHARYA N.G.RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY LECTURE NOTES Course No STCA-301 Introduction to Computer, 4 out of 4 people found this document helpful, ACHARYA N.G.RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, Course Title: Introduction to Computer Applications, Introduction to Computers, Definition, Advantages & Limitations. (��W�|�����p��o|���C���K�J The desktop contains a number of icons, or images, that you can click on to start programs. WINDOWS Explorer , working with organization of files and folders, Copy, MSWORD: Word processing and units of document, features of word-, MSWORD: Creating, Editing, Formatting and Saving a document in, MSEXCEL: Use of in-built Statistical and other functions and writing, Data Analysis option in Tools Menu, Use of Data, Correlation and Regression, t-test for two samples, Creating, MSACCESS: Concept of Database, Units of database, Internet - World Wide Web (WWW), Concepts, Practice of some fundamental DOS commands, MD, CD, RD, DEL, TREE, COPY, VOL and LABEL, Minimum, Maximum and Close Buttons, Scroll Bars, Menus and Tool, MSWORD: Use of options from the Tool Bars, (Spell Check), Alignment of paragraphs and Text, MSWORD: Creating a Table, Merging of Cells, Columns and Row, MSEXCEL: Creating a Spreadsheet, Alignment of Rows, Columns and, MSEXCEL: Entering formula expression through the formula tool bar, MSEXCEL: Data Analysis using inbuilt Tool Packs, JOURNAL OF SYSTEMS SCIENCE AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING. kindly send me computer application ii notes through the email. 1 0 obj Computer Applications Instructional Framework (2011) 2 C. Construct Business Documents using Word Processing Applications 1. <>>> Reply. Ian says: 21/10/2020 at 12:28 am How can I access ICT modulle 2 notes. all of It is therefore intended to serve a very wide coverage. �"R˪��=3����M���U��1��1�l�aRɬ��,X��6EGh_2`�W�eJ=h�fÅ� 7� ��˾��ZDD�&��w�^5]�0�zy�/�� ��\��QlZ|�l,V�F����3������"�u礒���ׇ�Z��!k�"��!W�K#���,��k�t����,g��!j =Ǹ����^�!$�YQs�"9kMp�JH�⟿�şPZ;���-pO��=�-�l��m�KC��:�Gە�7�����S���hk���1���9s�. Computer hardware is the collection of physical elements that constitutes a computer system. This preview shows page 1 - 4 out of 55 pages. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> In this section of notes you will learn about the basic parts of a computer and how they work. endobj Kibwana Rajab says: 09/10/2020 at 12:11 pm Can I get full notes on Computer application2 in PDF form. �`l�2 ̄�3��� ��έ����Z�6uI�֑}wL��z�̝��:R�hF�D�#\���̬@�ύ�孁���Ys��E�3� ��j�ρ& The chapters of the book are arranged to follow a logical order of thought, without any assumption of prior computer literacy skill for the reader. View INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER APPLICATION NOTES-2 from TECHNOLOGY TED/072/13 at University of Eldoret. 10. %PDF-1.5 Reply. Desktop The information that appears on the computer soon after the computer is turned on. ACHARYA N.G.RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY LECTURE NOTES Course No : STCA-301 Introduction to James Tam Basic Units Of Measurement Bit •Binary digit • Hardware is the physical components of a computer system e.g., a monitor, keyboard, mouse and the computer itself. • A computer is made up of hardware. x��=koG�� �?�Gr!���Z���dㅕ����d?�%�l��D�����~O?f8�a����WWWUWU�y�)������OHQ�����eEyAyو���}��*n��w�zqX����[�����X��� ��?/��bs��Ւtb�x��-I����NR���Qɡu��C_�$x��/��~���7��n+�^}.~�ݯ�?��%d��N�����tQ�� h%�"8�}���6]��i4״�LRC)Ij���wE��gP���^�**O hA��0ږ5+Z֕�w0�\�X�8���ŋ;!���B,�KT��Dռ�y���y��}Y �HWvf>��b�^EbFV���`z ��k1���;�]z����*B��\����!b��E�S��~��ɯ)�j��UYw\�� �����������'o#R��X!�F�i��e�(*_,��h`���p'}�_�����r��..��ȿ���]�N.���+B���>��w���W���O?�?����{����8�����"A8xmX���T! Demonstrate correct use of word processing terminology RI 11-1.4 COMM.I.B.1.4 2.

Geometry Wars Mobile, Turkey Quinoa Taco Skillet Domestic Geek, Fried Sushi Roll With Cream Cheese, Cold Smoking Summer Sausage, Corn Paneer Curry Recipe, Corn Oil Structure, How To Remove Caster Wheels From Cart,