Product Details. Although CITES has been lifted; it is the customers responsibility to make sure their country does not have any restrictions on importation of Rosewood. All of the measurements (heel nut, tuner holes) are perfect. I installed it myself and it has improved my Strat to beyond the quality of American Fenders I have played. Arrived quickly. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If installing vintage tuners; you may be required to install 10 mm adapter bushings. Neck thickness (approximate; not including fret) Ideally, the neck should just drop into the neck-pocket, or be a little snug. If installing vintage tuners; you may be required to install 10 mm adapter bushings. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Guitar Necks. Due to the nature of wood, no two necks are the same and may differ from what is pictured. Pricing and Specifications are subject to change without notice. Strat ® style replacement neck features a compound radius, maple fingerboard fitted with 22 medium frets; and nut is cut for a Floyd ® nut (nut not included). This replacement neck is for Fender® or Squier® by Fender® guitar only. Stock photos are used, but we do hand select and inspect each neck before we sell them! Fender Licensed Maple & Ebony Replacement Stratocaster Neck with Compound Radius by Mighty Mite- MM2910CR Factory First A Stock, licensed by Fender, Stratocaster neck. Strat® style replacement neck features a compound radius, rosewood fingerboard fitted with 22 medium frets. Neck thickness (approximate; not including fret):.860" (21.84mm) at the 1st fret.880" (22.35mm) at the 6th fret.890" (22.61mm) at the 12th fret; Ideally, the … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Yes, I want to receive special offers and product updates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Due to the nature of wood, no two necks are the same and … logo home url. Strat® style replacement guitar necks with birdseye maple, maple, rosewood, laurel or ebony fingerboards. 14.75" (375mm) bridge saddle radius is recommended. Neck: North American Maple; Fingerboard: Ebony, Compound Radius; Adjustable truss rod; silver frets; position markers (including sides); slotted nut, Nut: 1-5/8"; Scale length: 25.5"; E to E: 1-3/8"; Peg holes: 3/8"; Heel thickness: 1"; Heel width:2-3/16"; Frets: 22 Medium jumbo; Radius: 9.5"-12", Previous page of related Sponsored Products. $126.00. Most striking is the ebony fretboard on a Fender. Mighty Mite Electric Guitar Neck - Compound Radius Strat Guitar Neck Maple Ebony. About the compound radius fingerboard — The fingerboard surface radius gradually changes from 9.5" at the nut, to 12" at the 22nd fret (241mm to 305mm), for lower action and cleaner string bending. This ensures that the neck you get is just as stunning if not more impressive than the one in the photos. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Replacement Neck for Strat, Canadian Maple with EBONY Fretboard, Wilkinson 6 Inline Chrome E-Z Post Guitar Tuners EZ Post Guitar Tuning Keys Pegs Guitar Machine Heads for Strat Tele, Maple 22 Frets guitar neck Replacement Ebony Fingerboard for ST style yellow gloss. Mighty Mite Neck for Tele Guitar, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, Mighty Mite Neck for Strat Guitar, Compound Radius, Maple Fingerboard, Mighty Mite Vintage Amber Neck for Strat, Maple Fingerboard, Mighty Mite Neck for Strat Guitar, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, Mighty Mite Neck for Tele Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Mighty Mite Vintage Amber Neck for Tele, Maple Fingerboard, Mighty Mite Neck for Fender Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Mighty Mite Vintage Amber Neck for Strat, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard. After 20 years of regular play and some fretwork, I came back to this Strat recently and really got back into it, but decided that it finally needed a new neck. It feels super solid and the radius and finish give it a modern feel. Our product...AWESOME! Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2014. Please try again. Mighty Mite does not supply these bushings. I honestly did not expect this level of improvement in playability, appearance and even sound. There was a problem completing your request. This neck is very nice for the price but it's not perfect. In my case, this neck was "install and play." Due to certain manufacturing processes that are no longer available here in the US, the wood is shipped all the way to Korea for processing, and then shipped back to mighty mite for distribution.

Mellow Mushroom Pretzel Bites Recipe, Great Partnership Synonym, Vegan Japanese London, Baked Chicken In White Wine Cream Sauce, Why Innovation Is Important, El Mexicano Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe, Masala Rate List,