Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Toss well and fill up pie crusts with the apples. Whether you make yours from scratch or grab a speedy store-bought version, you'll love these graham cracker crust pies that will end dinner on a sweet note. These little wonders are an irresistible way to enjoy apple pie in miniature form. Filed Under: Apple, Apple Pie, Desserts, EASY, Pie, Sweet Treats, Vegetarian Tagged With: apple pies, bake, Christmas, cookie crust, Crust, dessert, desserts, Easy, Easy Apple Pie, Easy desserts, Easy Mini Apple Pie, Easy Recipes, Holiday, Mini, Mini Apple Pies, Mini dessert, mini pies, Pie, PIES, sweet treats, sweets, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving dessert, THANKSGIVING DESSERTS, Vegetarian. Cool on a wire rack. My Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites start with a simple graham cracker crust and a super creamy vanilla cheesecake. Finally, they are Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts 0.71 Oz. This worked perfectly. Sprinkle with water, blend until mixture holds together. Just like a full-sized pie, the miniature crust holds deliciously spiced bites of fresh apples that are topped with holiday-shaped pie crust https://www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-pie-graham-cracker-crust Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Keebler ready crust®mini crusts recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I opted to use an egg in my cheesecake because it adds that extra level of decadence. Unlike other graham cracker crusts, this one wont fall apart! This recipe takes a brilliant shortcut and uses pre-made mini graham cracker crusts and a store-bought regular-sized crust that you’ll thaw and use for the topping cutouts. No-Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake This is a delicious, light, refreshing dessert. They’re a little tart which makes them perfect for adding spices and sugar without becoming too sweet. If you’re single or a family of two, this easy recipe is a scrumptious way to feed your craving! Great! They’re awesome right out of the oven while still warm. Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. The crust and topping is very plentiful. With a buttery flavor and a sandy texture, a graham cracker crust is the perfect foundation for a dreamy pie. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site! Plus, they’re super simple to assemble and take only 20 minutes to bake! Step 1. They will shrink so overfilling is great. These Mini Graham Cracker Crust Pumpkin Pies are sure to be the hit of your holiday party! I was looking for a variation on our regular apple crisp that did not involve the oven. 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator. Place the crust on a baking sheet. You only need three ingredients including graham crackers, butter and sugar, and a pan to press the mixture into. These mini pies also make great treats for a lunch box for kids or adults. Feel free to experiment with other varieties, though. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Remove the core and peel the skins from the apple. Petite desserts are amazing for parties or a quick grab and go treats where you don’t want to fuss with cutting into a large pie and transferring it to a plate. Easy Recipes For Those Who Like To Cook and Bake. Preheat oven 350°F CRUST: In a food processor combine the ingredients needed for crust and press into a pie plate. Top mini graham cracker crust apple pie recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. You'll never buy a store-made graham cracker crust again, with this easy and delicious homemade Graham Cracker Crust recipe! Fancy them up with a dollop of whipped cream on top with a little sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon for good measure. Mix in brown sugar and cinnamon. I can whip up this apple pie with graham cracker crust in minutes using the microwave, so it's great for drop-in guests. 1 pie crust; either some from a frozen-thawed to room temp or make your own. Just like a full-sized pie, the miniature crust holds deliciously spiced bites of fresh apples that are topped with holiday-shaped pie crust cutouts. Copycat Cracker Barrel Cinnamon Apples & Video, Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast & Video, 1 apple; type of choice I used Granny Smith apples, 1 pie crust; either some from a frozen-thawed to room temperature or make your own. These mini pies are also great to take along to a party. Roll out and with a small candy cane and tree cookie cutters cut the dough. It adds such a sweet complimentary flavor and a little extra crunch. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until tops are golden. These adorable mini apple pies are perfect when you need a single-serve tasty treat. Chop into smaller pieces and place in a bowl. How do I assemble these mini apple pies? pie plate. Mix in brown sugar and cinnamon. Make sure you don’t cook them for too long or you’ll end up with applesauce! Set aside. Toss well and fill up pie crusts with the apples. All Rights Reserved. Here, I’ve used a Granny Smith apple which is always a solid choice for baking. And it definitely helped in truly keeping this an EASY Apple Pie recipe. Mini Graham Cracker Crust Pumpkin Pies Six Sisters' Stuff granulated sugar, evaporated milk, large eggs, mini graham cracker pie crusts and 5 more Graham Cracker Crust Jonna's Get Off Your Butt and Bake As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Keebler ready crust®mini crusts recipe Learn how to cook great Keebler ready crust®mini crusts . These mini pies are perfect for when you have a craving for apple pie but don’t want to make the whole pie. Out of laziness, did not peel apples. Cut apple with an apple corer. Home Recipes Dishes & Beverages Pies Apple Pies. graham cracker pie crust, apple pie filling, caramel ice cream and 3 more Caramel Apple Cheescake Pie Everyday Annie Granny Smith apples, unsalted butter, heavy cream, cream cheese and 16 more In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter until crumbly; press two-thirds onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased microwave-safe 9-in. Chop into smaller pieces and place in a bowl. They will shrink so overfilling is great. Set remaining crumb mixture aside. Arrange in crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Top off with pie crust pieces and cinnamon. 1 Granny Smith apple (or a variety of your choice), 1 pie crust; either some from a frozen-thawed to room temp or make your own. Serve with ice cream or topped with whipped topping for individual size desserts. This recipe makes 2 mini apple pies, but you can see how easy it would be to double or even triple this recipe. Bring pie crust to room temperature. Bake for about 8 minutes and then cool.

Dew Of Hermon Meaning, Molemax Sonic Spike, Squier Jazzmaster White, Prs Vela Walnut, Hail, Caesar Oscars, Semi For Sale Coogee, Subject Combination Sec 3 Moe, Negative Reinforcement In The Classroom Pdf,