Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike The unit emits a vibration or buzz every 28 seconds, it does this continuously. It's been 3 weeks now and we have only seen a chipmunk 2x.. Definitely a good buy, no poison or trapping involved. | The Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike mimics the sound of a predator warning by creating a "Chatter Sound" that is exclusive to this product. Superior components for year -round use. I have more gopher activity in my back yard than before. Availability: Normally ships in 1 business day. We ordered these spikes after reading customer reviews. $19.99. Do they deter chipmunks? 21 of 21 people found this review helpful. Buying Options, "Outstanding service with fast shipping and in supply products, wellpriced and backed up by an excellent company. Does rain damage the Bonide Molemax Sonic Spikes? Normally ships in 1 business day. Patented "open wave" tip for maximum sound release. In Stock. Our yard was over run with chipmunks. © 2004-2020 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Pre Emergent Herbicides (Weed Preventers). The spikes emit a chattering noise, mimicking the distress call of many rodents. Am considering purchasing two more for another area. One Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike will cover a 30x30 sq ft area according to the label. I used them to get rid of voles. Effective on most burrowing rodents. The range on the Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike is 30 feet in one direction, or a 60 ft diameter. Bought four of these spikes for my front and back yards. We did not bury them as we put them around trees. Not working as advertised. We could tell a noticeable difference in 5 days. Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike battery version is a chemical free alternative for repelling moles and most burrowing rodents. The Bonide Molemax Sonic Spikes are meant for outdoor use and will not be damaged by rain. Testimonials ». For large order quotes, please call us at 866-581-7378. cargo-truck Discourages rodent activity in lawns and gardens by providing user friendly technology to help protect personal property from destructive rodents, including moles, gophers, and ground-dwelling squirrels and chipmunks. Normal "C" cell battery version designed for 18 month extended battery life. The Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike mimics the sound of a predator warning by creating a "Chatter Sound" that is exclusive to this product. Patented "open wave" tip for maximum sound release. Patented "open wave" tip for maximum sound release. Exclusive "Chatter Sound" technology mimics predator warning. Animal & Pest Control. home / pest control / moles / repellents: electronic / bonide molemax sonic spike repeller battery Battery operated, scientifically developed chatter sound technology Simulates the natural distress call that burrowing rodents use to warn of nearby predators 33 of 33 people found this review helpful. Mole, Gopher, Squirrel & Chipmonk Repellent & Poison. $20.51 Save 10% Off* Using Code 'CYBER' at Checkout - Shop Now » *See Details. Sign into your account to receive your members only Savings. 29 of 30 people found this answer helpful. just 2 days after putting them in the ground ! Click the EMAIL ME WHEN IN STOCK button to the right to be notified when it is available. They will deter chipmunks, moles, gophers, groundhogs, rats, skunks, and ground squirrels. Guess I am going to have to try a different product. Molemax rx mole repellent stake, battery powered stake emits chatter warning to repels moles from lawns & gardens, long lasting battery & sturdy construction repels moles without chemicals, can remain in the soil year round. Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike-Battery Powered Item # DBS_876152. There are two different versions the Battery operated version which takes C batteries (not included) and lasts for up to 18 months; and the Solar version with Superior Solar Cells, fully charges even in tall grass and indirect sunlight. Currently OUT of STOCK. * Free Shipping is available to the continental United States only. 20 of 20 people found this answer helpful, 12 of 13 people found this answer helpful. What is the effective range for a Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike (and is there a difference between the 2 models? Testimonials, Moles, Chipmunks, Gophers, Groundhogs, Rats, Skunks and ground Squirrels, Sonic Spike (battery operated) Needs C Batteries, Protect your home from the most common perimeter pests, Customized program based on your location and home size, Take the guesswork out of preventing weeds and disease in your lawn, Customized to your location, grass type, and lawn size. What triggers the "chatter" and what is the success rate of driving these destructive pests off? 13 Q&A. Molemax Battery Operated Sonic Spike Repeller. How much area will one Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike cover? MoleMax Sonic Spike has an exclusive "Chatter Sound" technology which mimics predator warnings. Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & Toys. I bought three, placed one in a location and there are more mole hills appearing every few days with in 8 to 12 feet of the unit. I can not believe it , BUT moles are gone ! Bonide MoleMax Sonic Spike will repel most burrowing rodents, such as groundhogs. See More Rating: 4 (17 Reviews / 13 Q&A), From Normal "C" cell battery version designed for 18 month extended battery life. These 4, innovative stakes use an unpleasant sound to drive the animals from your yard, for humane and lasting control. I placed two 30 feet apart in another area and there are mole hills appearing there also. Effective on most burrowing rodents. Cyzmic CS Controlled Release Insecticide 0.4 oz. Superior components for year -round use. Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories. Using a patented "open wave" design in the tip of the product to maximize the sound released the Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike is sure to be heard by moles. 12 of 14 people found this review helpful. Will Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike repel ground hogs? Stop moles, gophers, and other burrowing rodents from ruining your lawn with these Bonide Battery Powered MoleMax Sonic Spikes. Molemax Sonic Spike (Battery) Exclusive "Chatter Sound" technology mimics predator warning. The activity has all but disappeared. Now it remains to be seen how long the C-cell batteries last in the out-door envirement. Bonide Molemax Sonic Spike battery version is a chemical free alternative for repelling moles and most burrowing rodents. I am very pleased with the Molemax spikes. Installed two of these about three weeks ago. Free Shipping*, 17 Reviews home / pest control / moles / repellents: electronic / bonide molemax sonic spike repeller battery Battery operated, scientifically developed chatter sound technology Simulates the natural distress call that burrowing rodents use to warn of nearby predators Features. Superior components for year -round use. They do not work. Uses Normal "C" cell battery; 18 month extended battery life × Bonide 61120 Molemax Spike Repellent Sonic Battery by Bonide. Effective on most burrowing rodents. ", See More At first I was skeptical, there was no difference until about the end of two weeks. + Free Shipping*

Group Names For Students, Bridge House Hotel Bridport, Ms Dos Icon Ico, Sheila Hicks Process, Best Mattress Brand Singapore, Peanut Oil Substitute For Deep-frying, Creamy Italian Sausage Soup, Grade 6 Math Textbook Pdf, Appliance Repair For Dummies, Gold Coast Bowling Snack Bar, Smithfield Country Ham, You're Special Fallout 4 Song, Feed Management In Dairy Farm,