It is a bit expensive but you only need to use a little bit to get results, so it lasts a long time. Use as a leave-in, next-day refresher. Free shipping and returns on MOROCCANOIL® Smoothing Lotion at Nordstrom.com. Absolutely THE BEST beard conditioner with a delightful woody aroma! The smell is just heavenly and addictive, I can't wait to wash my hair and apply the balm! Smooths frizz and flyaways and provides medium hold—without weighing hair down. (BTW my product arrived in perfect condition), Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2020. What it does : Blended with nourishing argan oil, argan butter, essential fatty acids and vitamin E, this blow-dry lotion leaves hair manageable and touchably soft while providing medium hold and definition. The formula is lightweight but nourishing and includes argan oil, argan butter, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to leave hair touchably soft. The previous bottle served me for over a year, and I wash my hair every other day! What Else You Need to Know: This lightweight formula is infused with argan oil, vitamins, and other nourishing ingredients that work together to boost smoothness, shine, and definition. Find masks to repair, re-hydrate, fight frizz, and more. TIP: For a smooth look with big volume, cocktail 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment with 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion and a golf ball-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse. A lightweight blow,dry lotion for unruly or frizzy hair. I have used Moroccan oil products for several years and just discovered them on Amazon. Innovative, easy-to-use, performance-driven formulas dramatically transform all hair types resulting in beautiful, healthy, natural-looking hair. I keep a 5-6" beard at all times and it is in between coarse and fine-type beard hair, so I find this product perfect for my needs. This lightweight blow-dry lotion is formulated with argan oil, argan butter, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, for hair that’s manageable and touchably soft. It is not greasy at all, it absorbes in your hair immediatelly and the most importantly, it helps you style the hair. For effortless styling that leaves hair soft and smooth, try this all-in-one blow-dry hair lotion. Recommended! Moroccan-oil Smoothing Lotion is the best product to give your hair not only a shiny smooth finish but also is resistant to high humidity. The smell? Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion to damp hair. AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-70, POLYQUATERNIUM 11, STEARETH-2, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TILIA TOMENTOSA BUD EXTRACT, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLETH-10, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 26100 (RED 17), CI 47000 (YELLOW 11), EUGENOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL. Moroccanoil smoothing lotion is an all-in-one blow-dry lotion that provides long-lasting smoothness, shine and definition, while taming frizz and resisting humidity. oz each) Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 6 ratings , based on 6 reviews Current Price $85.00 $ 85 . Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2018, This is a lighter formula than any MO conditioner. Use as a leave-in, next-day refresher. Living in humid South Louisiana, hair products (not diamonds) are a girls best friend. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion 300ml at Amazon.com. Take our Hair Quiz to find the right products for you. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2017. Smoothing Lotion Product … New! Love this product, it smells great and makes my hair smooth. For a smooth look with big volume, cocktail 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment with 1–2 pumps Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. This product is amazing and you only need to use very small amounts. TIP: And I am NOT exaggerating. Its multifunctional formula incorporates the technologies from best-selling Moroccanoil products to fight frizz, facilitate easier styling and impart shine. Busted open & lotion everywhere! 00 Not all MO products smell like the original oil. Infused with expertly blended technologies from best-selling Moroccanoil® products, including nourishing argan oil, argan butter, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion leaves hair touchably soft and manageable. Having tried many others I can say without exception, Moroccan-oil is the best. Hair also looks really healthy and soft. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Use as a leave,in, next,day refresher. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2018. I was unable to free up the pump shaft, so I could use the pump. Brand Story. Product Title Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner (33.8 fl. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 13, 2019. The lightweight formula provides medium hold and definition, while taming frizz and resisting humidity for luxuriously smooth hair. Please try your search again later. You only need a pea size amount to massage into wet hair and all is done. I decided to purchase this because i was experiencing hair loss. TIP: For a smooth look with big volume, cocktail 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment with 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion and a golf ball-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The lightweight formula provides medium hold and definition, while taming frizz and resisting humidity for luxuriously smooth hair. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 28, 2020. Guess I better stick to what the reviews say. Apply to damp hair or as a leave-in lotion. Moroccan-oil Smoothing Lotion is the best product to give your hair not only a shiny smooth finish but also is resistant to high humidity. I have been loyal to this product since I discovered it in Cape Town, South Africa at the V & A Waterfront mall in a little salon there six years ago, needing something for my then suffering facial fluff. Really good hair product. I can get 6 months outa a bottle for myself!! Blow-dry as desired. Leaves hair soft, shiny, but not weighed down or "gooey" feeling. Use as a leave-in, next-day refresher. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It also detangles, provides medium hold, and increases manageability for easier blow-drying. This is absolutely fabulous brand. Living in humid South Louisiana, hair products (not diamonds) are a girls best friend. Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion delivers manageability, shine, and smoothness for frizzy hair. It's that wonderful MO oil formula scent. Its expert blend of nourishing argan oil, argan butter, vitamin E and essential fatty acids, aims to leave the locks soft and manageable. Memorable and addictive, the signature Moroccanoil scent is an iconic juxtaposition of spicy amber and musk with sweet floral. When my hair is three quarters dry, I then use a little of the Moroccan oil to make sure that my hair does not dry out. After twisting the placing 4-6 pumps in my palm and smelling the rich, strong woody notes I was already in love. My hairs shiny and fabulous and no fly always ever!! Achieve effortless styling for unruly or frizzy hair with Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion. Apply a small amount to damp hair. Infused with expertly blended technologies from best-selling Moroccanoil® products, including nourishing argan oil, argan butter, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion leaves hair touchably soft and manageable. Provides definition and medium hold, fights frizz and resists humidity for luxuriously smooth hair. I know it's a good product - my stylist has used it on my hair when I was in the shop. It has very gentle hold, helps to soften hair to increase manageability and can even be used on the most limp and fine hair. Smoothing Lotion is specifically formulated for unruly, frizzy hair and is a more potent formula than the Hydrating Styling Cream. I use one pump for my hair which is just above shoulder length and apply it to towel dried before blow drying. For more information about what cookies are and how we use them, please visit our privacy policy. Firm, smooth, and nourish skin while you sleep. I bought this product for my wife, and here is her review: I already use the Moroccan oil every time on my hair, but I just felt that my hair needed more moisture. I began applying small amounts all around, beginning from top to finally saturating the longer area under my chin with the most and even massaging it into my skin. Enriched with argan oil, argan butter, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to leave hair smooth, soft and manageable.

Rum Runner Pirate Ship St Augustine, Dream Street - Sugar Rush, Hebrew Business Names, Vet Tech Career Path, Luxury Bbq Gifts,