It does have a pleasant fragrance and a nice smoothing and softening on the skin. I will be ordering this again. Now that winter air is more drying I use this before I go to bed and it is wonderful. I've gotten this product from Sephora and I loved it - for some reason the one I received from amazon did not feel the same. I love the Moroccanoil scent and regularly use the shower gel and body soufflé. I am beyond excited. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I love the Moroccanoil scent and regularly use the shower gel and body soufflé. I have an issue with my legs feeling extremely dry and itchy at night. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Yes, it’s expensive but it’s amazing!!! I will be ordering this again. I have very dry skin and this is just perfect. It goes out any small imperfections and makes your skin so buttery soft. I use Moroccan Oil in my hair, I have used the shampoo & conditioner with no problems but the day after I used this body serum on my skin I began to break out in a horrible itchy, bumpy rash! Now that winter air is more drying I use this before I go to bed and it is wonderful. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I am in love with this night serum! Keeps my skin so moisturized, Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2020, —Feel free to ask me any questions about my review!—, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019. I think I’m addicted to this brand’s signature scent, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2020. Bookmark. My legs felt moisturized and not the slightest bit dry or itchy. I used the Moroccanoil Night Body Serum last night, and it feels like this long term issue was cured with one use. This product did not live up to its marketing promises or the value for the price. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2019. I've tried oils and lotions and even special eczema creams. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2020. Skin Care Body Care Lotion & Moisturizers Moroccanoil. Moroccanoil Night Body Serum Review What does Moroccanoil Night Body Serum do? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. BEWARE if you have a tree nut allergy!! This page works best with JavaScript. It was a very nice product that worked well, but just didn't feel as moisturizing as the original one I got. Christmas present for my wife and she loves it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Share! It contains Tsubaki and argan oil which make your skin appear smooth, firm, and … I've even asked doctors for help. This ish right here is the bees knees. It takes a few days but it works and is worth the money!!! I knew I had an allergy to coconut but add argan oil to the list. It seems to be a nice product other than that but use caution if you have a tree nut allergy. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2019. Night Body Serum. The Moroccanoil Night Body Serum is a body serum that is supposed to work overnight to improve your skin’s hydration, firmness, and strength. I am in love with this night serum! It has been going on for about a year. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Smells amazing! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Moroccanoil Night Body Serum Body Oil, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Add to List. It leaves your face and body feeling like you put primer all over it.

Buy Marigold Seeds, Chow Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Petit Trois Dijon Vinaigrette, Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Review 2018, 1 Peter 2 25 Tagalog, Croissant Sandwich Ideas,