compatible with any driving game, old, new or un-released. I never thought I would own a full blown motion simulator due to the ridiculously high prices ($10k - $100k range) until DOF Reality showed up. Because of its small size (1800mm x 1800mm) it may be delivered assembled and as a plug and play solution where you’d be up and running in no time. simtools compatible for pc telemetry based motion feedback. Buy DOF Reality Motion Simulator platfrom COVID-19: We have stock and our production is working at full capacity to ship orders via FedEx to your door. Each related material and product passes strict quality control before we deliver the finished product to you. I purchased one (H3 model) directly from their site after doing extensive research on motion simulators. low maintenance, minimal assembled required on delivery. ... We produce quality, which can be bought at a reasonable price. heave and sway motion for an immersive racing experience. Menu. order affordable motion simulator rig platform now. Use the best raw materials from well-known manufacturers across EU including France, Germany and Italy. true plug and play motion sim gaming on consoles and pc. The Ultimate in Motion Racing Simulation, providing solutions for DIY sim builders, commercial companies, and race teams alike. RSEAT Gaming seats, Cockpits and motion simulators. SimXperience Motion Racing Simulators. The product arrived fairly quickly (a week and a half) considering it being shipped from Ukraine. With a max payload of 400kg and with support feet, this motion platform is the ultimate solution for any low weight / single-seated simulation with the necessity for easy transportation.

Marzetti Light Ranch Veggie Dip Calories, Ladies Sherpa Lined Hoodie, Calvin And Hobbes Ending Sad, Lamb Pasanda Slow Cooker, 1 Year Old Feeding Chart, Lenovo Yoga 730-15iwl Price,