Can I get some help? I am waiting for the game the end in my favor when I get a connection error and get booted out. Was a very interesting glitch, where I main phased a whispering agent and it just completely locked me out of the game requiring me to close it and open it. Store, Purchases, and Collection FAQ; Why does the store appear disabled? I was a in middle of a match where I was clearly ahead and going to win. Are they supposed to refund everyone that gets a bit of lag and take everyone’s word for it? I am pretty sure I would have noticed no service since I had youtube open in the background. Press J to jump to the feed. Resulting strait out double loss on the first game. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Any one else counter this odd glitch? Kinda bumbed out because I was going to win the glitched match and go at least 3 wins. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. How do I send in a ticket to request compensation? Client Type: Right now we support two versions of the Magic Online client. it sat like this for like 10 minutes, All I did was surveil an island to the graveyard!?!?!? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Why did it give me 2 losses and lagged me out for 10 minutes? Obviously my internet is working just fine *shrug* and even if I lagged. My opponent during the entire match was slow playing (using up all his clock before his move). Are refunds even promised in the Terms and Conditions? If you’re unhappy with a Magic Online purchase, we’re able to reimburse the purchase price of most objects sold if they meet the following eligibility requirements: 50% Upvoted. How do you know you weren’t lagging? :) 3 comments. I quickly resume the game and to my surprise it is if it never happened. My opponent during the entire match was slow playing (using up all his clock before his move). MTG Arena; Payments; Payments; Related articles Event Prize Support FAQ; Refund Policy; How do I update my payment information? Here’s a quick breakdown of each of the fields on that form. Refund Policy Follow. Question. Sure! This thread is archived. share. I filled out a bug report, however I do not know if that is enough. I was ready to report him when all of a sudden he uses up all his clock and the game just sits there. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Was a very interesting glitch, where I main phased a whispering agent and it just completely locked me out of the game requiring me to close it and open it. How do I make purchases with other currencies? Back to my main question, is there a way to file for compensation and get some gems back? Resulting strait out double loss on the first game. Click here for help on finding which client you are using. The subreddit for anything concerning the Magic the Gathering: Arena! Is there a way to file for compensation? Yes you can file a ticket with customer support, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. How is WOTC supposed to know if you’re just make my this up to recoup your costs? Those are good questions, I wish I had answers. save hide report. I don't really care, but I reported the bug none the less. :). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ; Event ID: Unique ID for your tournament that is seven digits in length and begins with a number 7. I was ready to report him when all of a sudden he uses up all his clock and the game just sits there. feels bad to lose a game due to a glitch. I was a in middle of a match where I was clearly ahead and going to win. I’m having trouble filling out the form. It’s open beta and you don’t know the risk you’re taking? I played another match and lost. The subreddit for anything concerning the Magic the Gathering: Arena! Sealed pool 2-2. I was back at 2-2 and was able to hit play. How do I send in a ticket to request compensation? To request the reimbursement of a purchase that meets the requirements below, please click here.

Moal Meaning In Urdu, Flowerhorn For Sale Online, Point Of Departure Photography, Piano Keyboard Stickers Australia, Microbiology Test Bank Pdf, Characteristics Of Analytic Philosophy, Dewalt Sander Corded, Linkedin Logo Transparent,