Faith, Family, Fun… and Great Food, Prepared With Love. cake mix, devil's food cake mix, water, angel food cake mix Pineapple and Mint mug cake MariaLoureiro coconut cream, chia seeds, banana, steel cut oats, oat bran, baking powder and 3 more I used a dark chocolate cake mix for this blog post, but my husband and I think devil’s food just sounds like the right one to combine with angel food for 1-2-3 mug Cake. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. I appreciate you using some of your valuable time to do so. You can also add 2-3 teaspoons mix-ins like finely chopped nuts or dried fruit, or mini chocolate chips for additional flavor, if you want. Put in microwavable small ramekin Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. The numbers 3-2-1 refer to the easy way to remember the recipe for each individual mug cake. For one single chocolate mug cake, place 3 Tablespoons mix into a straight sided microwave safe mug. Your email address will not be published. I used Devil’s Food cake mix to make my mug cake chocolate flavored, but you can substitute any flavor mix for the Devil’s Food. It sure is nice to have in the pantry for when the mood hits for something light and sweet! The cake by itself with no additional filling or topping equals 80 calories per serving, AND if you follow WW, the point value is 2 Points Plus, or 3 Smart Points.**. Required fields are marked *. THREE tablespoons of prepared mix, TWO tablespoons of water, and ONE minute in the microwave!!! Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It’s a win win for everyone. Your email address will not be published. The Angel Food cake mix provides the dehydrated egg which is activated by the added water. Put both in zip lock bag and mix well. If you’re trying to lose weight or cut calories, but enjoy dessert… you’ll enjoy this recipe for Chocolate Angel Food Mug Cake, made in a microwave in 1 MINUTE! In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. BUT I deserve some ME time!! TIP# 1 - You can substitute any flavor cake mix for the Devil's Food.TIP # 2 - May also add 2-3 teaspoons additional mix-ins like finely chopped nuts or dried fruit, or mini chocolate chips for additional flavor. , Stir well until combined, will froth up a bit, After adding water 1 minute in the microwave on high, Can top with whipped cream, hot fudge, ice cream. Here’s one more to pin on your Pinterest boards! So, in a large ziplock bag just combine well your box of regular flavored cake mix and a box of regular angel food cake mix. Please note that adding these additional ingredients will raise the caloric value. Whisk both dry cake mixes together until well blended, with no lumps. Mix 1 package Angel Food cake mix with any other flavor cake mix (I like chocolate!). Serve the mug cake plain for least amount of calories (80), or top it with frosting, ice cream, fruit, powdered sugar, frozen yogurt, and/or chocolate syrup. The recipe makes enough for 46 mug cakes, so there will be plenty! Glad you enjoyed it. The time I have to actually sit down and read is so sporadic that I would rather have a magazine I can flip through, read a few articles, and save the rest until I have time to dig in again. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Serving Suggestions for 1-2-3 Mug Cake As I mentioned in the recipe, you can use any flavor cake for the second cake mix. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. water in a coffee mug, and microwave on There is a Newsletter subscription box on the top right side (or bottom) of each blog post, depending on the device you use, where you can easily submit your e-mail address (only) to be included in my mailing list. In your mug If you have a pressure cooker you can make an. water. These are perfect for that! My sister Joni told me about the Weight Watchers 3-2-1 Cake. Add 2 Tablespoons water, and mix well with a spoon or fork until mixture is smooth. I used canning jars to store the cake mixture, and taped instructions to jar. It can be eaten straight from the mug, OR you can run a butter knife around edges and gently remove the cake from the mug onto a plate. Both dry cake mixes are whisked together until well blended, with no lumps. I would be honored to have you join our growing list of subscribers, so you never miss a great recipe! https://simple-nourished-living.com/weight-watchers-3-2-1-microwave-mug-cake/. It’s a perfect mix to keep on hand, so when the urge for dessert hits, and you’re afraid you will eat everything sweet in the house, you can satisfy your craving with a slightly “healthier” solution! Stir well until combined, will froth up a bit. Get it? * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. 3, 2, 1 Cake: for one serving: 1 box 1-step Angel Food Cake Mix, 1 box Cake Mix–Any Flavor, 2 Tbsp Water. You’ll feel like you’re “cheating”, but with the cake being only 80 calories, it’s a fast, tasty option to curb a sweet tooth! Theme Customization by the How Sweet Designs. In a small coffee mug..put 3 Tablespoons of dry cake mixture in the bottom of cup, then add 2 T. of water. It will be ready to eat straight from the mug, OR you can run a butter knife around edges and gently remove the cake from the mug onto a plate. She heard about it, tried it,  then told me about it. **Please note that adding these additional ingredients will raise the caloric value!! (15.25 - 18.25 ounces) Devil's Food cake mix, (16 ounces) Angel Food cake mix (the type that only needs water-one step). Instagram: jbatthegratefulgirlcooks, Recipe Source: https://simple-nourished-living.com/weight-watchers-3-2-1-microwave-mug-cake/. Mix until blended..place in microwave for one minute. Make a master mix with two ingredients , then enjoy an easy “low-calorie” chocolate angel food mug cake any time you want, cooked for only ONE MINUTE in a microwave!

Florida Civil Engineering, Juki Tl-2200qvp Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm Quilting Machine, Molecular Biology Of The Cell Question Bank, Se V7 Vs E945, Frozen Shredded Sweet Potatoes, Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series Ram Upgrade, Chamberlain Wall Control Panel,