Why aren't they available??? $4.99 Buy Now. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. I think 24 hours in the fridge would be ideal. Nabisco Chips Ahoy! 11-21-18 Yes, I can't find them or buy them anywhere. ... Nabisco Oreo Double Stuf Heads Or Tails Sandwich Coo ... Nilla Wafers Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafer Cookies, 11 o ... CHIPS AHOY! Must be on that site Kroger doesn’t sell them or wal mart in my area don’t see them on their websites I’m not the only one that can’t find them anymore other complaints so maybe in your area I have no clue why you can get the wafers to ground and I can’t just wish they made Oreo wafer crumbs in a box like graham cracker crumbs but chocolate wafers Oreo instead of graham crackers. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 174 reviews. Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers Chocolate Cookies. Nabisco. Click the store of your choice to purchase Nabisco Famous Wafers - Chocolate: Share This. Thank You for Your Reply! Location: 7300 S Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60629, USA. Address. Contact Review Author as Verified Representative, Business Solutions For Verified Company Representatives, Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Also available at 3 stores in your area. Everyone was disappointed that we didn't have icebox cake. Preferred solution: These crispy cookies have been around for nearly a century, a baking staple that's enjoyed by all ages. Kroger says they were left 2 cases of the cookies and told that was it.....now they are sold out. If you want your response If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Nabisco 100 Cal Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookie Crisps ... Nilla Wafers Mini Vanilla Wafer Cookies, 11 oz Box, OREO Golden Double Stuf Sandwich Cookies, 15.25 oz, OREO Mega Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, 13.2 oz. Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? It's been this way every year for several years now and I have run out of cookies that I was hoarding in my freezer. Nabisco Oreo Mini Mix - 1oz/20ct. NABISCO. Tweet; Stores. Poor customer service. I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. Position the racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat the oven to 350F. Review #971314 is a subjective opinion of Update. I've been looking for these cookies since before Thanksgiving. These are in high demand! Our whole family is an uproar over the discontinuing of these wafers. Not producing the chocolate wafer product has to be the weirdest business decision I've ever seen. 9 oz. You will be automatically registered on our site. Available in 94105. NABISCO. You can make your own Famous Chocolate Wafers http://www.smells-like-home.com/2012/12/homemade-chocolate-wafer-cookies/, I just bought a box at my local stop and shop and I opened the package and took a bite and the taste and the smell was horrible It was a strong chemical like smell I had to drink 2 bottles of water and my throat felt funny I have been eating those cookies since I was a kid but I don't know what happened with that package I took them back Unfortunately I didn't take the number off of the package because I should have called them and reported that they were really that bad I won't be buying them for awhile if ever again, we love the cookies, why are they not available. 174. Great Comment! How is my 96 year old grandmother supposed to make her famous icebox cake next year? Nabisco Fat-Free SnackWell's Devils Food Cookies, 6. Packet - ... Mondelez Oreo Handi-Snacks Cookie Sticks 'N Creme Di ... Nabisco Single Serve Oreos 2 oz, 30 Count. Cut the log of dough into slices a scant 1/4-inch thick (I went thinner, closer to 1/8 of inch. Please, where are the Famous Chocolate Wafers??? Username and password will be sent to you via email. I've had the same problems every year -- once I bought a case and stored them in the freezer. Nabisco chocolate wafers are one of the key ingredients for Yule Log, a holiday table perennial featuring layers of silky vanilla whipped cream and crispy chocolate cookies. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Nabisco - Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Review. 8.8 oz. $24.95. Probably not siutable to most tastes today. Note: These cookies should crisp as they cool. Pulse several times. But with some whipped cream, refrigeration and cut on bias (I add some cocoa to the whipped cream) voile! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Wegmans in Pittford NY outside Rochester has them on their web site. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Nabisco Oreo, Oreo Double Stuff, Oreo Golden, 21.2 O ... Pinwheels Pure Chocolate & Marshmallow Cookies, 12 o ... OREO Mini Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Go-Paks, 3.5 o ... Nabisco Newton's Fat-Free Fig Fruit Chewy Cookies, 2 ... CHIPS AHOY! Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers, 14.4 oz. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. Private messages do not impact your company rating. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, 3.5 oz. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets on racks, or slide the parchment onto racks to cool completely. Shop Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafer. 174. Original Chocolate Chip Cookies Family Size - 13.2oz/3pk. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Nabisco Cookie Variety Pack, OREO Mini, Nutter Butte ... Newtons Soft & Fruit Chewy Fig Cookies, 12 Snack Pac ... OREO Mini Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, 12 - 1 oz Snac ... Nabisco Savory Cracker Variety Pack, RITZ, Cheese Ni ... OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Original Flavor, 1 ... OREO Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, 15.35 o ... OREO Peanut Butter Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, ... Nutter Butter Family Size Peanut Butter Sandwich Coo ... Nilla Wafers Vanilla Wafer Cookies, 11 oz. If they don’t, you’re not baking them long enough, says Medrich — in which case, return them to the oven to reheat and bake a little longer, then cool again. ... Nabisco Classic Mix Variety Pack, 40 count, 40 oz. I wonder, is it too much to ask that you have this product available every year? We are processing your message. I promised I would try for Christmas and I still can't find them. For a wide assortment of NABISCO visit Target.com today. $7.19. 03 I use it to make gluten free Ice Box Cake for my daughter with celiac disease. You will be able to edit the text before publishing. Electrode, Comp-35b81d60-2e2c-4d55-8a83-3cb8cacef2d3, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ce96cbc9-007-1760b7bc8a4e1d, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:53:50 GMT, Electrode, Comp-614adba8-a957-4690-8dca-7d04c8b40e16, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9ca6c5e5-007-1760b87c9a0c3e, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:06:57 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f9450dd8-21e7-4d99-b60d-6520866f26cc, DC-scus-prod-a10, ENV-topic-seo-prod, PROF-PROD, VER-20.6.1-860680, SHA-860680b823687dfe520a76678ea9d22269c681fb, CID-83b75f32-007-1760b88db8e737, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:08:07 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. and place them one inch apart on the lined sheets (cookies will spread). However, I cut my thinner than suggested and yielded more. Best Prices, Freshest Products Cocoa Dark, Cocoa Light, White QUANTITY DISCOUNT PRICING 48. These workhorse cookies have just disappeared from every store around. NABISCO. Nabisco Chips Ahoy!/Nutter Butter/Oreo Cookies Varie ... Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, 12 Pac ... Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Wafer Cookies, 10.5 oz. Barnum's Animal Crackers - Snack-Sak - 8oz. 5.82 oz. These wafers are the only product that is suitable for my dessert and probably others as well. Mollie Stone's Markets. Village at Chestnut Street Asheville, NC 28801. Form the dough into a log about 14 inches long and 1 3/4 inches in diameter. Bauducco Wafer, Chocolate. Gefen Wafers Chocolate. Harris Teeter - Village at Chestnut Street Harris Teeter Not your store? 4.8 out of 5 stars with 174 reviews. Why not just make the cookies available again????? Fig Newton Single Serve Cookies, (Pack of 12). Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Yes, they are an old cookie. Come on Nabisco we.want and need our chocolate wafers in recipes that come from our grandmothers! I think 24 hours in the fridge would be ideal. Probably available and most Wegman stores! Makes 50 to 60 1 3/4-inch wafers. Get contact details that poster left for the company.

Mtg Standard Meta, Google Pixelbook Go Not Pink, Eu Agricultural Subsidies By Country, Nestlé Toll House Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe, Samsung Chromebook 4 6gb, Black Dragon Japanese Cedar, Home Run Inn Darien Coupons, Holiday Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Chords, Percentage Difference Between Two Numbers Calculator, Victoria Vegan Alfredo Pesto Sauce,