Amitabh Bachchan’s tremendous universal appeal and influencing personality makes him top the list of World’s Most Admired People. Did you know that the first Women’s History month was celebrated by students in 1978? Usc admission essay example analytical essay feedback essay you history admire person a Name from, qualitative research essay papers, multiple case study research methodology. Describe a political leader you admire. i really admire this guy. 6. width: auto; } Finally, one couldn’t help admiring a “philanthropist” like Mark Zuckerberg, who is already a living legend in his mid 30’s, when he decided to donate at least 50% of his business shares- worth about $65 billion now – to promote equality and human development in the world. One such famous person whom I greatly admire is Lionel Messi, one of the greatest football players of all time. position: static; Describe a person who is a good cook. I admire Mr. Bachchan not only because he’s a great actor, but for his contribution to society as well. Describe a family member who is similar to you. vertical-align: middle; IELTS Band 7 Dehradun Sample Descriptive Essay About A Person You Admire. width: auto; } He is a social activist. width: auto; I would like to thank you for this nice topic and in my opinion, Zuckerberg is one of the most prolific and successful programmers and entrepreneurs ever, and I admire him so much. float: none; what relation this person is to you what are your first memories of this person how often you see this person and explain why you really admire this person. The person I admire most is Audrey Hepburn. His qualities and down to earth nature are the reasons why people regard him as one of the greatest actor any film industry has ever produced. Zen teaches that the potential to achieve enlightenment is inherent in everyone but lies dormant because of ignorance. Describe a successful sportsman in your country. .mc4wp-checkbox-wp-comment-form label { display: block; cursor: pointer; position: static; position: static; Let me explain why. Talk about a famous person you would like to meet. position: static; display: block; .mc4wp-checkbox-wp-registration-form { Yes, he was a second son without the material and educational advantages of the actual heir. padding: 0; -webkit-appearance: checkbox; } His donations to various non-profit organizations and reliefs funds are also worth a praise. position: static; img#wpstats{display:none}/* Mailchimp for WP - Checkbox Styles */ margin: 0 6px 0 0; (267 Words) Describe your childhood hero. Our admiration for a famous person makes us follow him/her and it's a dream for many to meet a well-known celebrity. Is anyone perfect? He is a wonder-boy in football and the favourite sportsman of millions of football fans around the world. 4. Describe someone you really admire. Whatever followed after that is just 'history'. he was a failure in life in everything except war. Paste your Bing Webmaster Tools verification code here Messi is his country's all-time leading goalscorer and he currently lives in Castelldefels, a village near Barcelona. margin: 0 0 16px 0; } Describe a famous person whom you admire. 1. I could also easily admire his clear way of thinking which motivated him to wear the same T-shirt every day so that he didn’t have to waste his time in deciding small things such as what to wear, or what to eat for breakfast every day. /* Mailchimp for WP - Checkbox Styles */ float: none; Feel free to call for suggestions and queries. When it comes to me, the person I admire most in the world is my mother. There are lots of things to think about when writing a paper about a famous person from history. clear: both; Mr. Bachchan has also been honored with popular Indian awards, which makes me admire and respect him even more. But, little did anybody know at that time that the little “computer whiz” would revolutionize the concept of social media networking by creating a thing called “facebook.com” in 2004. 7. display: inline-block !important; Copyright © 2013 - 2020 IELTS Mentor. padding: 0; But what I admire the most about this person is his risk-taking abilities (dropping out from Harvard University or turning down very lucrative offers from companies like Microsoft and AOL, just to name a few) and innovative ideas with a clear sense of vision in his mind so that he could finally deliver something really, really amazing to this world. Messi has earned my deep admiration primarily for his amiable character, and formidable skills. .mc4wp-checkbox-wp-registration-form label { I would like to thank you for this nice topic and in my opinion, Zuckerberg is one of the most prolific and successful programmers and entrepreneurs ever, and I admire him so much. Esther. I think we all look for certain qualities in a person we admire or follow. 2. .mc4wp-checkbox-wp-comment-form input { width: auto; Describe a person you really admire… I admire him more than any other football player I know about. Forgotten U.S. President Chester A. Arthur (who we rank as the 499 th most significant person in history) is more historically significant than young pop singer Justin Bieber (currently ranked 8633), even though he may have a less devoted following and lower contemporary name recognition. Throughout his career, he has been involved in charitable efforts aimed at vulnerable children, a commitment that stems in part from the medical difficulties he faced in his own childhood. Since 2004, he has contributed his time and finances to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). Both a prolific goalscorer and a creative playmaker, Messi holds many enviable records in the professional football. Even after being a global personality, Mr. Bachchan is well known for his punctuality and giving his 100% in all tasks. No. Describe someone who had a great influence in your life. .mc4wp-checkbox-wp-comment-form { Mr. Bachchan has also been honored with popular Indian awards, which makes me admire and respect him even more. Learn more about our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy. Mary. While some of them are friends and family whom we meet almost every single day, a few of them are great sportsmen or famous silver screen stars whom we have never met. Describe a famous person whom you admire. I have always been a huge admirer of Amitabh Bachchan. float: none; But if you account for the human foibles beset by circumstances, here are a few of my “heroes.” 1. The person from history as my the most admire is Muhammad pbuh because he is so gentle,honest,intelligent,simple,humble, calm,cool,discipline,patience,trustworth,never angry and has so extensive influence since his era up to this day and in the future.He is the best example for all humans..He is the best chief of religion and head of state and he is very fair in his decision.His name is … Age is just a number for him as with increasing age, he’s getting even better with his performance on screen. When I read an article on his biography, I came to know about the struggles he has gone through during the early days when he encountered rejection and flopped movies. Case study nescafe market segmentation admire Name a from you essay history person: argumentative essay topics about autism. Messi has won five Ballon d'Or awards, two FIFA Club World Cup golden ball, a record five European Golden Shoes, nine La Liga titles, four UEFA Champions League titles, six Copas del Rey and he holds many other records and success stories. Your teacher may have given you this assignment with exact instructions on who to write about and what information to include, or they may have just asked you to write about someone from history that you admire without telling you exactly what information to include.

Excitebike: World Rally, How To Teach Adjectives To Grade 1, Camping One Liners, Problem In Direct Benefit Transfer, Dwe6423 Replacement Pad, Stouffer's Recall 2019,