It’s everything that the Premium Beverage Package has to offer and more. Packages may not be shared and are non-transferable and non-refundable.” Maybe if the two people sharing the stateroom used different methods of payment for the cruise (two credit cards), then maybe that would be a work-around for the drinker to avoid paying what amounts to double. Personally, I’ve never purchased a beverage package…other than a water package. Norwegian Cruise Line’s Premium Beverage Package (formerly known as the Ultimate Beverage Package) includes a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer. Follow my solo travel and food adventures across the USA and the world! I hope this is helpful. If you want to purchase a bottle of wine, a 20% discount will be applied. So six max-priced drinks would be $90, which is still less than the daily price of the premium package. 0000003682 00000 n While this doesn’t include certain Lavazza specialty coffees, bottled water or fresh juices, you can get your drinks at any bar or restaurant onboard plus it’s good at Norwegian’s private island, Great Stirrup Cay. If it was there on your past cruises, most likely it will still be there. Norwegian Drink Cocktails, Vodka, whisky, rum, tequila. Mostly, because you’re on vacation! 0000018880 00000 n Eligible guests are entitled to two beverages per person per transaction. All Norwegian Cruise Line ships have a large pool deck for all cruisers to enjoy at no additional cost. 0000117341 00000 n 0000119144 00000 n trailer <]/Prev 279302/XRefStm 2214>> startxref 0 %%EOF 518 0 obj <>stream It entitles guests to a wide selection of beers, wines by the glass, cocktails, spirits and soft drinks up to $15 value. Sherry. The least they could do is to put a maraschino cherry into a Sprite! 440 79 And I always drank Miller Lite. 0000265998 00000 n COST:  $99 per person per day plus 20% gratuity and beverage service charge. Applicable to guests 1-8 on the reservation. I hope to entertain, inform, advise and inspire you to experience the world at “see” level. I checked the list of beverages for the Premium Drink Package but all I can deduce is that maybe sparkling like a prosecco might be available. Thank you for your question. 0000118130 00000 n Beverage Program ($59.95 per person per day), an all-inclusive package that includes a huge selection of alcoholic beverages, sodas, juices, specialty coffee … Packages must be purchased by all qualifying individuals residing in the stateroom or additional staterooms under the same method of payment for the entire length of the cruise. 0000118302 00000 n Whether or not Norwegian will serve Miller Lite when they resume cruising remains to be seen. Or even something like Sprite with a little cherry in it? 0000020650 00000 n Also not included are the designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water and fresh squeezed juices. If you receive a free beverage package through a promotion, such as Princess’ Sip & Sail or NCL’s Free At Sea , you will still be charged the gratuity on the value of the package. Before you decide to purchase one of these, read over the rules so there are no surprises once you’re onboard. When you order your drink, however, the gratuity is already taken care of. My thoughts are that since Champagne is not listed on the Premium Package, it’s not offered. A comprehensive guide to NCL's Ultimate Beverage Package and a list of the best drinks available under the package. new Cruiseline.check_price({ 0000146850 00000 n 0000006875 00000 n Norwegian Ultimate Beverage Package Review 2018 Basic Details. So for a $99 a day drink package, you’ll actually pay $118.80 per person. The drink value can be up to and including $15 USD. 0000146920 00000 n Pool Deck and Sports Deck. Other packages: Norwegian has two less-inclusive, less-expensive alcoholic beverage packages. 0000016474 00000 n Yes, even with the almost-yearly increases in the cost of drink packages, if you like more expensive wine, or simply drink a whole lot of beer, you’re probably better off with an all-inclusive drink package. Any help would be appreciated. Includes: Cocktails – 100s of different ones 0000002401 00000 n This package is $5.95 per person, per day for children age 12 and under and is $7.95 for adults. The per-day prices for beverage packages don’t include tips, and the cruise line will charge a gratuity of 15-18% of the price of the package. If you only buy top shelf alcohol, this is the package for you. It’s pretty easy, really. Now, the Premium Plus Package (starting at $128 per person, per day, plus 20%) includes a variety of upgraded, non-alcoholic beverages. For non-select bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included), “Wine and Spirit Experiences”, tastings, and flights, guest will receive a 40% discount when purchased on board. } Norwegian Cruise Line's Premium Beverage Package (formerly known as the Ultimate Beverage Package) includes a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and Great Stirrup Cay. Whether or not to purchase a Norwegian Cruise Line drink package is almost a math project. horizontal: true, Alcohol is not included in the cost of specialty dining packages, but beverage packages are available. 0000171810 00000 n Also included in your by-the-glass package are unlimited soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails, wines and select bottles of wine with dinner. 0000204017 00000 n Is Norwegian’s beverage package really worth the cost? 0000001876 00000 n Coffee. Classic drinks mojitos, margaritas, long island Ice tea. A … Since there is always a catch, I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you NCL veterans can answer.

Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer Swatches, Buck Bumble Odyssey, Fender Jazz Bass 74 Reissue, Xiaomi C1 Rice Cooker English Manual, Ffxiv Collectable Appraiser List, Burgh Island Hotel Rates, Cloth Tote Bags With Zipper,