Skinny Cow Ice Cream, by Nestlé, is a catchy, well branded ice cream product designed really to capture your consuming eyes.Does that mean that the product is bad and possibly manipulative in it's own sweet ice cream way? Total of 24 bars Unbelievably chocolatey. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Authorised distributor of Nestlé Ice Cream products in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland Get the Skinny® 0808 100 5656 (UK) 1800937850 (ROI) www.skinnycow.co.uk; R&R Ice Cream UK Ltd, Leeming Bar, DL7 9UL. Nestle Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates, Caramel Candy Bars, 6 Count, Skinny cow divine filled chocolates: Velvety milk chocolate surrounding a layer of luscious caramel in only 130 calories, Indulgence is a girl's best friend; Sinfully rich taste; Anything-but-skimpy portions; Yes you can have it all, and seconds, too; So give yourself permission to indulge in skinny cow chocolate candy, Each serving contains 3 pieces and only 130 calories, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2014, Great taste & low calories. Skinny Minis. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And the calorie count is low enough that you don't have to feel guilty for having one! Like anything, I guess. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I ended buying the bulk pack from Amazon. When I asked my wife for a word to describe these Skinny Cow chocolates, her first word was "yummy." Fantastic snack when you need a sweet tooth quickie, Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2013. When you want something sweet BUT, you don't really need the calories or whatever eat one of these. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Day. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2013. Please try again. Unbelievably chocolatey. I can't stand eating something that has a bad flavor or texture just because it's low calorie, and these definitely pass that test. Nestle Quality Street Tin Extra Large, 900 gram Can (Limited Edition). Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 3.7 out of 5 stars 41 ratings. Quirky, easy to remember, tasty and cute; I'd say Nestlé has got product placement down to an exact science. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. If you want a quick low calorie snack, this product could satisfy you. These could pass as a regular Hershey's quality candy bar - not a super amazing chocolate, but really does NOT taste like a "diet" candy. I prefer the crispy texture, somehow finding it more satisfying. Skinny cow divine filled chocolates. Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates Caramel (1 Box/6 Servings) 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates, April 1, 2013 For once the product description matches the product. Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates Caramel (1 Box/6 Servings). The caramel filling doesn't have a strong caramel flavor, but it has a fine texture and the exterior is a smooth milk chocolate. Now, are they for a diet? I also find it useful for a light, quick breakfast. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2013. Currently unavailable. endorsement of those points or of The Skinny Cow(R) by Weight Watchers Int’l, Inc. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is a delectable chocolate and peanut butter crisp with a lot of flavor. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. These are indeed divine. If you ate them you know why I give it 5 stars, if you have not eaten then you won't believe me about how good they are. Viva Vanilla Snackers. Each pouch contains 3 pieces and is equal to 130 calories. At the end of the day, we bought more and keep them on hand when we need just that "one bite" of something really sweet. It's a good snack to satisfy a chocolate/peanut butter craving without crushing the diet under the weight of Reese's. Please try again later. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Nestle Quality Street Tin Extra Large, 900 gram Can (Limited Edition), Lundmark Pure Bee's Wax Lubricating Compound, .7-Ounce, 9105W7-100, Tandy Leather Beeswax Block 1 Oz Item #2014-00. Velvety milk chocolate surrounding a layer of luscious caramel in only 130 calories. As a general non-buyer of gimmicky diet items, I have seen these at my grocery store and passed them up a few times. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2013. Has an OK taste, but biggest problem is shipping chocolate. The taste is sweet without any artificial notes in the finish. I've often laughed because sometimes I eat 2. ;0 2 = 1 candy bar. I just don't know when to stop once I start eating them. I can't recall whether it was placed in my mailbox or left on my front porch, but I clearly recall that when I opened it to try it, the chocolate was a gooey, flexible challenge. These treats are sweet, creamy and highly addictive. 151 talking about this. So eating one of these is often enough to get your chocolate fix but not enough to do real damage. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Unable to add item to List. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It's delicate wafers layered with nutty peanut butter crème and covered in a milk chocolatey coating. Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates Caramel (1 Box/6 Servings) 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates, April 1, 2013 For once the product description matches the product. We loved them. The chocolate does not melt in one's hands, and the caramel is thick with a pleasant texture and a slightly buttery taste. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Please try again. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Please try again later. Now that I've had them I have to say, I'm surprised. They taste positively decadent. Complete with eyelashes and lipstick applied – with amazing precision, considering she has hooves instead of hands – the Skinny Cow mascot looks like she's about to ask you to draw her like one of your French girls. Then she quickly changed her mind. Melt-in-your-mouth madness. Bought the single at Walgreens and couldn't believe how a low calorie snack could taste so amazing. I broke off one piece to taste it, and it tasted okay but warm. Life is meant to be lived, fun is meant to be had, and dessert is meant to be eaten. Also, eating three of them feels very satisfying, like you're really indulging yourself. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. if you have not eaten then you won't believe me about how good they are, Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2016. Melt-in-your-mouth madness. Nestle Skinny Cow Heavenly Peanut Butter Crisp Box, 6 Count, 0.77 Ounce Bars (Pack of 4). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nestle Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Milk Chocolate Bars (1 box/6 Bars) Brand: Skinny Cow. Currently unavailable. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2013. We do not have any recommendations at this time. You'll find happiness in every mouthful. Well-known Nestlé USA brands include: NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®, NESTLÉ® NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE®, STOUFFER’S®, LEAN CUISINE®, HOT POCKETS® and LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches, NESCAFÉ®, BUITONI®, SKINNY COW®, DREYER’S/EDY’S® NESTLÉ® CRUNCH®, NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER®, WONKA®, DIGIORNO® and TOMBSTONE®.

Animal Crossing Gift Generator, What To Wear In The Alps In Winter, Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Overnight, San Antonio Police Department Salary, Layla's Falafel Fairfield,