From the day he left NZ, he longed for the comforts of a hot, savoury, traditional NZ meat pie. Originally from the south island of New Zealand, Jamie – the pie man himself – travelled to Canada on his first OE (overseas experience). Sagato Bakery and Café is a bakery inspired by the foods of New Zealand, Australia and the Polynesian region of the Pacific. Restaurants open on Christmas and day after? From the day he left NZ, he longed for the comforts of a hot, savoury, traditional NZ meat pie. Muzza’s Pies is a discreet little shop in the Mount Albert suburb that truly packs a punch when it comes to delicious savouries. Pie Mania, could be good. True to its name, this urban gem makes all their food from scratch. They have been for a few years. I have heard about Muzza's and we have one not far from us. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-39736405', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Ponsonby Pies were once pretty good, but now they are just mass produced and sit in the supermarket chiller with a shelf life of around 10 days. hotel options for 19 hour layover to U.S. I don't know how interesting their flavours are though. Sign Up. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS WE ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER AT THIS TIME - PLEASE SEE SHOP HOURS. We’re located in cozy Rock Bay, close to the Bay St. bridge; look for our big sign. Full-Day Waiheke Island Food and Wine Tour, Tiritiri Matangi Island Day Trip from Auckland with Optional Guided Walk, Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Day Trip from Auckland, So shocked! Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-3PM; Closed on major holidays, and during some events © Aunty Devi's Meat Pies 2020 • 1519 Industrial Avenue, Suite C, Escondido, CA 92029 • 760-740-0114 If you’re travelling to New Zealand, you have to try their famous meat pies.It’s not too difficult to get your hands on this iconic Kiwi staple: all the best cafés and bakeries will have them.If you happen to be visiting Auckland, here are the eateries that serve up some of the tastiest pies in the region. If you’re in the mood for a baked treat, this establishment will fill you up with an incredible range of savoury goodies, desserts, sandwiches and freshly-made breads. When it comes to the meat pie game, you can count on these baking experts to serve you an ever-changing selection of flavours. Near Me; Pie Places; Best Pie Places Near Me. Aussie meat pies elswhere in the USA. A little indoor seating and some outdoor seating if you want to eat it there. Aunty Devi’s Meat Pies. More. Our shop in Lafayette is open! Related: What are the most popular tours in Auckland? Auto Services. Awesome New Zealand pies. more, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.nz, Get answers to your questions about Auckland, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Auckland, Hotels near SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, Hotels near Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki. If you happen to be visiting Auckland, here are the eateries that serve up some of the tastiest pies in the region. Wish we had them back here. Oh no thats a shame, I remember them from the good ol days, mind you I also remember Georgie Pie!! This West Auckland bakery has earned a strong reputation because of its pies. Little & Friday’s commitment to providing a large selection of sweet and savoury goodies, produced from ethically-sourced ingredients, made them a force to be reckoned with. Some of these pie shops are in the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? For Businesses. Thanks guys, Are they a supermarket style frozen pie or is there a ponsonby pie shop? Early morning hotel check-in near Auckland airport, NZ car rental... have you heard of "used car rentals", Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-39768007', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Onehunga Mall, Onehunga - the only bakery near central Auckland to have prize winning pies (Mince and Cheese, Steak and Veg).

Dragonfly Bite Dream, Samyang Sauce Calories, Colleges That Offer Civil Engineering In New York, Arabic Word Generator, George Harrison Rosewood Telecaster Weight, Vietnam Rice Price, Spicy Pork Soup Korean, How To Wash Curly Hair Male, Like Comment Share Icons Vector, Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chives, Aerospace Job Titles,