If you like a little odd, you are going to love this!! A couple of tracks that feature vocals & lyrics, The Trappings & We Were Animals, stand out. What music is playing in the background? I guess so. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. If you like a little odd, you are going to love this!! Well this is really good, I heard part of this on Sirius XM classics and really needed to hear more. Skip to main content ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Not Our first Rodeo. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. the second release from this super group is a must have. My only complaint has nothing to do with the music or the sudio CD, but the Amazon delivery packaging. If you enjoy far out modern music maybe you will like this CD. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2020. You are doing the Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle. And on it, this gorgeous, lilting, Dickensian-folk string quartet, “Voila!” To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Jewel case received smashed to pieces. it isn't country, or really anything else, it is sort of all of of it put together into a Goat Rodeo! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Nebbia is brilliant, as well. After the Grammy-winning Goat Rodeo Sessions of 2011, the dream team of Yo-Yo Ma, mandolinist Chris Thile, bassist Edgar Meyer and fiddle player Stuart Duncan return with Not Our First Goat Rodeo, with Aoife O’Donovan joining them once again on vocals. This is the third audio CD I ordered from Amazon. My only complaint has nothing to do with the music or the sudio CD, but the Amazon delivery packaging. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2020. Composer or Director: Edgar Meyer. CD loose within case and damaged . Love it. You have brewed a specialty roast coffee. Yo Yo Ma, Chris Thile, Edgar Meyer & Stuart Duncan (with occaisional vocal contributions by Aoife O'Donavan) are back, & better than ever. Catalogue Number: 19439738552. Not Our First Goat Rodeo, the new sequel the Grammy-winning 2011 album Goat Rodeo Project, by Yo-Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, Edgar Meyer and Chris Thile is another acoustic- delight, with four towering musicians having fun exploring the intersections among their genres. Nebbia is brilliant, as well. Well this is really good, I heard part of this on Sirius XM classics and really needed to hear more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All 3 audio CDs were placed in an Amazon bubble shipping pouch and all 3 CDs arrived with cracked CD cases. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2020. Arrangements are more complex and the musicianship is off the charts. The sound is great. My go-to disc when I want a lift! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu right now. And, as if this virtuosic quartet (plus O’Donovan) read all of our collective minds, remembering their album-of-the-decade… Voila! What a fun compilation of tunes by two world-class mandolinists and music innovators. Over the last decade Yo Yo Ma has dabbled in bluegrass and Chris Thile, Edger Meyer, Stuart Duncan has dabbled in classical music. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Not Our First Goat Rodeo at Amazon.com. Over the last decade Yo Yo Ma has dabbled in bluegrass and Chris Thile, Edger Meyer, Stuart Duncan has dabbled in classical music. Mastering: DDD. On the follow-up “Not Our First Goat Rodeo,” the group again gleefully ignores genre to produce something that’s not merely classical, but unclassifiable. Yo Yo Ma, Chris Thile, Edgar Meyer & Stuart Duncan (with occaisional vocal contributions by Aoife O'Donavan) are back, & better than ever. it isn't country, or really anything else, it is sort of all of of it put together into a Goat Rodeo! A goat rodeo? Gratefully, the CDs were not damaged, but the CD cases are useless. the second release from this super group is a must have. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020. Set the scene. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Not Our First Goat Rodeo at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The GOAT Rodeo crew took it up a notch from the first release. They’ve given us Not Our First Goat Rodeo. (The one other track with vocals, Every Note a Pearl, was my least favorite track on the album). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2020. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Set the scene. Thanks. Jewel case received smashed to pieces. Not the First Goat Rodeo, But Rather a Superb Sequel. And this is not 2011. The album seems well named -- sounds like a bunch of goats! Its fun to hear some of these guys play different instruments too: on Voila, Thile joins Duncan on violin; on not for lack of trying, Edgar steps out from behind the base & onto the piano stool. This page works best with JavaScript. Bubble rap package ok. Both the first album and the new recording also feature the voice and Read more artistry of singer-songwriter and fellow Grammy Award-winner Aoife O'Donovan, who rejoins the group as a guest on Not Our First Goat Rodeo.-----REVIEW: Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The album seems well named -- sounds like a bunch of goats! All 3 audio CDs were placed in an Amazon bubble shipping pouch and all 3 CDs arrived with cracked CD cases. French press, of course. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Compound Nouns Worksheet For Grade 3, Lenovo Thinkpad T430, Equation Word Problems Examples, Devacurl Super Cream, E Major Pentatonic Scale,