Ohgane Restaurant now has two locations – the original is in Oakland, and the new location is in Dublin. ... Ohgane Menu Info. Oakland’s restaurant is located at 3915 Broadway and has a parking lot attached to the location, though it gets full quickly; business hours are from 11 AM – 11 PM, seven days a week. $18.00 Our famous beef short ribs marinated for seventy-two hours with soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and onion. Lunch Menu. Order delivery online from Ohgane in Oakland instantly with Seamless! Hours. This restaurant is a terrific spot for families to gather with its kid-friendly ambience and menu. Check out the menu for Ohgane Korean BBQ.The menu includes lunch, all you can eat, and dinner. UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... ohgane korean bbq oakland • ohgane korean bbq oakland photos • ohgane korean bbq oakland location • Today. Sun 11:00 am - 9:30 pm. A hefty spread of vegetables, meat and seafood, Ohgane's Korean menu appeals to a wide range of Oakland diners. Ohgane Korean BBQ offers a verity of dishes that customers can also grill themselves, or order from the fixed menu like the Andrews did Friday July 30, 2010. Pickup: 11:30am–3:00pm. View menu and reviews for Ohgane in Oakland, plus popular items & reviews. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ohgane Oakland at 3915 Broadway in Oakland - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Delivery or takeout! Eat healthy and feel better with Ohgane's low-fat and gluten-free plates. OHgane Oakland. 3915 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94611 Make a Reservation Online (510) 594-8300 Mon thru Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. this restaurant has a full bar to serve up a glass of wine, beer, or more. 456 were here. When I looked at their menu, this is listed as "gun-jeon xxx" in their lunch menu. I think there are two Ohgane, one in Oakland (3915 Broadway, Oakland, CA) and the other in San Leandro (1292 Davis St., San Leandro, CA). Ohgane BBQ with Galbee "The Original" (Lunch) (Weekday) Ohgane's specialty. BBQ, Dinner, Korean, Lunch Specials, Soup $$$$$ 3915 Broadway Ave. Oakland, CA 94611 (510) 248-0186. Enjoy a drink with your dinner ? Dinner Menu. We are an original Korean restaurant serving the Bay Area since 2005. But when I asked them they said it's also available for dinner (a bit more). Also see photos and tips from visitors.

Fusion Food Recipesvegetarian, Jirina Kudro Edh, Olive Garden Salad Dressing Vegan, Mochiko Flour Walmart, Mt Ada Catalina Reservations, Bayonne Ham Near Me, Cottages At World Golf Village, Senior Software Engineer Salary Amazon Seattle, Pyle Power 12,