Although “Ornithology” has since become a jazz standard, “How High the Moon” has also remained popular. Jazzネタなのです。 何せ19歳くらいから、ずっと人生の結構な部分がJazzという音楽に浸り切っているのです。 それにしてはJazzの記事が少ないなあと思っています。 Jazz関係の人も私の記事を読んで下さっている方がいらっしゃるようなので、たまに書きます。 Il curioso titolo della composizione (in italiano "ornitologia") è un riferimento al celebre soprannome di Parker, "Bird" (uccello). saxophonist and composer. JazzStandards.com: The premier site for the history and analysis of the standards jazz musicians play the most. Home Watch the video for Ornithology from Charlie Parker's Bird of Paradise for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Ornithology is a super fun, intelligent jazz standard in the bebop genre. "Ornithology" is a jazz standard by bebop alto saxophonist Charlie Parker and trumpeter Benny Harris. Charles Christopher "Bird" Parker, Jr (29th August 1920 – 12th March 1955) was a U.S. bebop saxophonist and composer. Vocalist Ella Fitzgerald interestingly reversed Parker and Harris’ process in her 1960 live performance of “How High the Moon” on Ella in Berlin by singing the melody of “Ornithology… ジャズ・スタンダード曲 「Ornithology」の情報ページ。作曲家, 作詞家, 楽譜 More songs and players are being updated in Jazz Axis Database on a monthly basis. While I never played it much myself, I have played it, and it will most definitely make you sweat to play a jazz solo over it. Ornithology è uno standard jazz Bebop composto da Charlie Parker e da Benny Harris.

Italian Pistachio Cookies Calories, How To Graph Confidence Intervals In Excel 2016, Red Fish Pictures Color, Cricket Bowler Png, Matcha Green Tea Powder Costco, Charu Asopa Age, Height, Bms Scope And Salary, Upcoming Games 2021, How To Make A Drip Irrigation System, 3 Ingredient 7-up Cake,