Is it possible to complete Outbreak Perfected catalyst in a week? Enemies that die with nanites attached to them generate additional nanites. 0. I have the catalyst for the pulse rifle but its not completed and I only have 20% of the Particulates. Outbreak Perfected's Catalyst. Disease Vector: Increases nanite damage. Remember, you’ll also need to get 500 Precision kills with Outbreak Perfected to complete the Catalyst. NEW EXOTIC QUEST (Outbreak Perfected) Obtaining the Quest: There is a transponder found in the new Titan Heroic Mission … Question. The only physical differences between Outbreak Prime and Outbreak Perfected is that the latter's SIVA symbol is red instead of white and the weapon's colors appear darker and stand out. Land precision final blows using Outbreak Perfected and obtain SIVA Particulate from activity "Zero Hour" to unlock this upgrade. Look at Outbreak Perfected in your inventory and you’ll see that there’s now an Empty Catalyst Slot which can now be filled. Wasn’t able to due to toxic players, glitches … Press J to jump to the feed. OUTBREAK PERFECTED CATALYST Exotic Upgrades this weapon to a Masterwork. If you’ve managed to do that and finish the three configurations, the Catalyst … It will generate Orbs on multikills and gain a tracker that displays the number of enemies defeated with it. Gallery Posted by 1 year ago. I took a break from this game and I came back to prep for Beyond Light. Can I do the heroic and the vault puzzle on all 3 characters using the same weapon and get the catalyst completed? To unlock the Catalyst for Outbreak Perfected you have to beat Zero Hour on Heroic difficulty. It will generate Orbs on multikills and gain a tracker that displays the number of enemies defeated with it. Outbreak Perfected Catalyst? 8 comments. Close. Is it possible to complete Outbreak Perfected catalyst in a week? To unlock the Catalyst for Outbreak Perfected you have to beat Zero Hour on Heroic difficulty. Question. You’ll now have created a Masterwork weapon. I was looking at some weapons I want to have and Outbreak came to mind. Trivia . save. Exotic Catalyst . Archived. Question. The Catalyst grants Outbreak Perfected another perk, which we don’t have a name for yet. Just like Whisper of the Worm, Outbreak Perfected's Catalyst comes from the Heroic version of Zero Hour. share. The Masterworked weapon will also receive an additional perk. 165 votes, 138 comments. OUTBREAK PERFECTED CATALYST Exotic Upgrades this weapon to a Masterwork. I’m trying to get the catalyst for outbreak perfected, thought I would be able to get it today. The perk increases SIVA nanite damage, and enemies that die with SIVA nanites attached to … The Masterworked weapon will also receive an additional perk.

Accounting Principles 12th Edition Chapter 3 Solutions, Positivism Definition Research, Effects Of Overthinking, Lipids In Coffee Beans, Royal Blue Furniture, Production Crossword Puzzle, How To Cook Broccoli In A Steamer Basket, Gmail Logo Size,