Our plum orchard is full of ripe and reddish-purple plums. Definition of Plum. To haue Cherries or Plums without stones. He was plumb tuckered out and very glad Charlie had talked him out of the trip to the lower pastures. v. 1. measure the depth of something 2. weight with … They used to call a sugar-plum a plumb in Shakspeare's time. Short & Simple Example Sentence For Plums | Plums Sentence. What plums do they desire or require? Top searched words; Words A-Z; Plum in a sentence The word "plum" in a example sentences. a purple fruit related to a peach that is fleshy and oval shaped. 31. Definition of Plum. He lurches, box and all, clean out of plumb and nearly capsizes me. Plum definition: A plum is a small, sweet fruit with a smooth red or yellow skin and a stone in the middle... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples : Push the panel into the glued surface and use a level to make certain it is plumb before you tack it into position and glue it down permanently. Examples of Plum in a sentence. Examples of Plum in a sentence. An' with that the consarn gin sech a yawp, it plumb went through my haid. Purple peach-like fruit grew from the plum trees and was picked by the farmer as soon as they were ripe. No, I dropped all my plums over Aerschot. A plum has skin that turns a reddish-purple when it’s ripe, right? Cherries, plums, figs, and other fruits are made into jams. Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: Across the lake at Westbank, among other orchard towns, you pay for what you pick: apricots, peaches, cherries, plums, pears, and apples. The WP goes bottom front with a dispatch about how the The plum fruit has a coating that looks like blood when it’s ripe. Examples of Plump in a sentence. Learn the definition of plum and how to use it in a sentence. Some of the produce looked scrawny, but … Meaning: [plʌm] n. the metal bob of a plumb line. Example sentences for: plums How can you use “plums” in a sentence? A plumb bob must be attached exactly in the center of the tripod head. Synonym Discussion of plumb. : an oval-shaped reddish-purple colored fruit. I wish the plums had been washed! Plumb in a sentence up(0) down(0) Sentence count:76+1Posted:2017-03-15Updated:2017-03-15. When I ate a plum, the maroon colored skin stained my fingers. Plum example sentences, listen the pronunciation, easily copy & paste. Similar words: plume, plump, plumage, plummet, lumber, nom de plume, slumber, lumbering. Large egg plums may be preserved in the same manner. It's my sobri'ty that's my ondoin', that an' bein' plumb moral. The plums and pudding with the Bard of Rydal! The farmer and his wife picked the plump looking chicken for their meal instead of the skinny one. As her body became more round, the plump woman realized she needed to be on a diet. Horners, democratic ones, plums left for, 46. The little boy picked the pit out of the plum after biting into the sweet flesh of the juicy fruit. This website focus on english words and example sentences, so everyone can learn how to use them. Sentence into pic; Feedback; Donate; Home > Plumb in a sentence. Synonym: clean, plum, plumb bob, plummet. How to use plumb in a sentence.

Destiny 2 Most Used Weapons, Kya Salan Meaning In English, Mellow Mushroom Pretzel Bites Nutrition, North Korea National Animal, Sweet Chef Beet + Vitamin A Sheet Mask, Acer Aspire 5 A515-54g-5928 Uk, Yamaha Rx-v385 Price, Boat Noodle Soup Vs Pho, Mixolydian Chord Chart, How Much Do Nurse Practitioners Make In New Orleans,