4.6 out of 5 stars. Please try again. Add to Cart. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020. The chair weighs only 35 lbs, and measures 26.25×41.25×34 inches. POLYWOOD Modern Adirondack Chair . 22. These are the best quality, most strongly built pieces of patio furniture I’ve ever seen or owned. Please try again. Try adjusting your filters. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. They are awesome - the look, the feel, and easy to put together. 399.00. A curved seat increases comfort and pairs well with the POLYWOOD Seat Cushion (XPWS0007). Customer reviews. POLYWOOD Park 72" Picnic Table . Christopher Knight Home. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because the chairs are on the smaller side. These two rockers and matching table are perfect for my front porch. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. A modern take on a classic, this chair features wide, vertical back slats giving your rocking chair a contemporary look, Features a contoured seat for a comfortable rocking experience, Gently sloped runners provide a smooth rocking rhythm. They look and feel like they will last 50 years - and I’m not exaggerating! They were exactly what I was looking for to put on my front porch. One of the chairs was a bit more difficult because the insert grooves were just a tiny bit off. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for POLYWOOD Plantation Rocking Chair Set, Slate Grey at Amazon.com. $2,850.00 Special Price $1,995.00 30%OFF . ... POLYWOOD Jefferson Rocker Recycled Plastic . Target / Patio & Garden / polywood white rocking chair ... Nuna Set of 2 Acacia Wood Rocking Chair With Cushion - Off-White - Christopher Knight Home. If you are looking for sturdiness, these are your chairs. Sale Price: 139.00 Original Price: 159.00. The back is very straight and a bit uncomfortable. The table is also a nice addition. Shipping times are extended. 95 global ratings. It’s a little pricey but it will literally last a lifetime in all weather. Assembly is required for chairs, but it is quick and simple. Each piece of POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of genuine POLYWOOD lumber and built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, freezing rain, salt spray, and strong coastal winds. Sturdy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. Polywood Round End Table. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, POLYWOOD Plantation Rocking Chair Set, Slate Grey, See all details for POLYWOOD Plantation Rocking Chair Set, Slate Grey. Features: Made of High-Density Polyethylene No fading, cracking, splintering, or peeling UV resistant Easy to clean Leave out all year round Overview of Outdoor Rocker Sets from POLYWOOD Rockers are of same great material! I am tall and the seat is not quite deep enough which results in the edge catching my legs in an awkward spot. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2020, Very pleased with this purchase, assembly was good and the furniture looks great!l. POLYWOOD Estate 3-Piece Rocking Chair Set, Black, Includes (2) Plantation Porch Rocking Chairs and (1) Round 18" Side Table, Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds, Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles, Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ... POLYWOOD Chippendale 7-Piece Dining Set . The rockers are wonderfully comfortable and sized just right. This is a really nice set, very sturdy, and easy to assemble. Amazon Influencer . Not perfect, but an improvement nonetheless. Polywood Plantation Rocker. Unable to add item to List. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Very roomy in the seat. Please try your search again later. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada. We have it on our front porch and watch the sunsets every night. First Name. Griffith Set of 2 Metal Rocking Chairs - Crosley. POLYWOOD Plantation Porch Rocking Chair . Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019. Add to Cart. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 489.00. sale. Perfect! $2,552.00 Special Price $1,659.00 35%OFF . Polywood Rollback Single Glider. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. See full review. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Giantex Rocking Chair 3 Piece Set Wooden W/Two Wood Conversation Chairs and Accent Table for Backyard Porch Poolside Lawn Wooden Rocker Set 4.4 out of 5 stars 37 $359.99 $ 359 .

Action Research Methodology Example, Avantone Ck-1 Pair, Holt Geometry Practice Workbook Answer Key Pdf, Diy Hobby Desk, What To Put On Salmon Cakes, D Minor Blues Scale Piano, Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint, Cornell Engineering Acceptance Rate, Resonate Chapter 7, Parsley Recipes Pasta, Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Price,