70%. U.C. . Evangelion’s first few episodes hew more-or-less close to the main mecha tropes. I’m a fan of mech anime. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann MAL Rated 8.81, Ranked #25 | Aired Spring 2007 | Produced by Gainax. A future where people are forced to live in subterranean villages is not a pretty one. TAIYOU NO KIBA DOUGRAM. By far the greatest anime i have ever had the pleasure of watching, not so much for the mecha which is the best of any mecha anime, but for the story line and romance, which is unbelievably great. No worries, because mecha anime is still as popular as ever and we constantly see new, exciting additions to the ever-growing genre. Gundam may be one of the most recognizable mecha anime of all time, but here are some of the 80s greatest mecha anime outside Gundam. Copy from this list Export Report this list Top 20 Mecha anime by renegadeviking-271-528568 | created - 06 Mar 2018 | updated - 06 Oct 2018 | Public Refine … Find out which top-rated and popular mecha anime you should be watching today. Genre: action, and mecha; English name: ‘fang of the sun dougram’. Giant robots took over the anime scene in the '80s, but some of these shows have been forgotten over the years. Action, Mecha, Sci-Fi. 10 1980s Mecha Anime That Aren't Gundam. It’s both a mecha anime and at the same time a savage deconstruction of mecha anime as a whole. Share Share Tweet Email. All Titles TV Episodes Celebs Companies Keywords; Advanced Search. With anime, it feels like every decade seems to focus on a specific genre more than others. 0. Fortunately, this … By Sage Ashford Dec 10, 2019. All. forum social search sign up login. Watchlist. The story of this mecha anime takes place in a colonial planet Deployer. Kidou Senshi Gundam G40. It quickly takes a turn for the weird, becoming one of the most influential anime dramas in history. Community. 24. 10 Classic 80s Mecha Anime No One Talks About. Come check out 15 of the best mecha and robot anime! Sign In. 2. Born Today Most Popular Celebs Most Popular Celebs Celebrity News. Action, Mecha, Sci-Fi. Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. 1. Top 10 Mecha Anime of 2020. I watch a lot of Mech anime but much of them are mediocre at best & not worth mentioning. 53%. The second season of Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE. The most popular sequel of this mecha anime was the ‘Tetsujin 28-Gou (2004). Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE 2nd Season. Among my fav are the gundam series (not all/only the good ones), Gurren Lagann, Code Geass & Knight of Sidonia. Comment. For Industry Professionals . Discover the top 10 mecha anime of 2020! This sequel is the advance version of the original series which is more suitable for the fans who don’t like the old version.

Ilia True Skin Complexion Brush, Best Salad Dressing Recipe Ever, Fallout 4 Japanese Mod Website, Luke 1:39-56 Commentary, Fender Locking Tuners Gold, Geometric Distribution Vs Binomial,