Porter-Cable 2 Amp 1/4 in. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Right Angle Variable-Speed Random Orbit Sander. 7345. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. She has allergies and used to dread my weekend follies (she would just go out shopping; double-whammie!). Operating at 14,000 OPM, this sander's pad measures 4-1/4 x 4-1/2 inches. Features include improved ergonomics with a rubber top grip for added comfort and a top cap design that allows users to service or clean the unit easily. Sail-training Expedition Leader and Captain, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2015. I do a lot of cosmetic repairs of the sloppy drywall finishing in my Pulte home. Please try again. (Chunks of it come off with the sandpaper, no matter how careful you are. For interior work, this thing is a lifesaver. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find Part by Symptom Search within model. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2008. The pre-stain wood preparation from these sanders is flawless. $14.27 Part Number: 615795-00SV. Need a part for this product? I cut flat sheets of sandpaper into 4 pieces, punched holes with the little stand and went to town. 1/4 Sheet Sander Pad. Please try again. It arrived a couple of weeks ago. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. ... By signing up you agree to receive emails from PORTER-CABLE with news, special offers, promotions and other information. Questions & Answers 1 Armature and Brgs. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Street Price: $88 Motor Amps: 1.2 Dust Bag: None Hose Connection: None Accessories: Tool for paper clamp Weight: 3 lbs. Porter Cable 380 Type 1 1/4 Sheet Sander Parts. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I've used it primarily at a little over 4 out of 5 on the variable speed dial - I'm guessing around 8,000 OPM. Its dual dust ports accept 1 and 1-1/2 inch vacuum hoses. It is generally used for fine finishing before coatings, less aggressive material removal than RO sanders, or sanding into corners. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Makita BO4900V 2.9 Amp Variable Speed 1/2 Sheet Sander with Paper Dust Bag, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Features include improved ergonomics with a rubber top grip for added comfort and a top cap design that allows users to service or clean the unit easily. The Makita specs say 4,000-10,000 OPM, but mine is 0-10,000. This sander measures 4-1/2 x 6 x 13 inches, weighs 3-3/4 pounds, and accepts 1/4-inch sandpaper sheets. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 1/4 Sheet Sander Pad This product has been discontinued. This sander, hooked up to a shop-vac, is a godsend. The PORTER-CABLE 380 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander features a 2.0 Amp motor which moves at 13,500 opm, providing a superior finish. I also use the sheet sanders with 220 or 320 grit sandpaper between polyurethane coats. And, a dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Ships in 12 - 18 business days. PORTER-CABLE® sanders are built with woodworkers in mind. When you cut the piece of sand paper into 4&1/2 by 5&1/2 inch lengths you will get 4 pieces of sandpaper instead of three and they fit perfect. The PORTER-CABLE 330 SPEED-BLOC palm sander’s distinct black bell-shaped body identifies it as a veteran tool found in countless cabinet and production shops. We plan to use it for corners on the oak flooring and stairs. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. WESCO 1/4 Sheet Sander, 2.0 Amp Palm Sander with Aluminum Sanding Base (4''x 4-5/16... WESCO Compact 1.3A Mouse Detail Sander with 12Pcs Sandpapers, 14,000 RPM, Efficient... Pneumatic Palm Sander, Random Orbital Sander, 6-Inch Sander by Autolock, Metabo HPT SV12SG Sheet Sander, 4-3/8" x 4". If it wasn't, it's a defective design. The 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander features a 2.0 Amp motor that provides a superior finish. I recently filled and repainted a huge joist-twist crack right over my kitchen countertops (black granite). In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The one I received was also so noisy that even with hearing protecting it was VERY, VERY loud. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Unit ships with includes paper punch and case. Sheet Sander-380 - The Home Depot Anyone serious about woodworking will appreciate the luxury of its soft rubber grip that lets you work for hours without the discomfort of excessive vibration. Cleanup is not an issue anymore and that makes my wife very happy. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2013. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The dual plane, counter-balanced low-vribation design reduces user fatigue. Plus, you can enjoy the convenience of effortless cleaning with the handy removable top cap and efficient dust collection with the exclusive POREX dust canister and dual dust ports with 1-inch and 1-1/2-inch vacuum hose accommodation. To do more than finish sand wooden SUP paddles this sander fits the bill. The Porter-Cable 342 1/4-sheet Palm Sander comes with a 2.4 Amp motor for reliable power and durability in the shop. Few reviewers have mentioned the dust-free feature of this sander. Check it out before you by any 1/4-sheet sander. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2011, Super performance and sticky-backed sandpaper really adheres ... too well. The 2.4 amp motor delivers power and durability in the shop while its porous polyethylene dust canister exceeds durability of cloth dust bags for … Unable to add item to List. The Porter-Cable 342 1/4-sheet Palm Sander comes with a 2.4 Amp motor for reliable power and durability in the shop. Ships In 12 - 18 Business Days. This is the sander you've been searching for. Porter-Cable’s 342 -1/4 sheet finishing sander is ideal for woodworking, home improvement and remodeling projects. ), Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2009. I had the previous model 340 and worked it hard for years and loved it. Have already easily completed 2 projects with this sander, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2011. Rubber top grip improves ergonomics. My old B and D was 4200 RPM (and OPM - orbits per minute) and did a pretty decent job of sanding at that speed. At high RPM (greater than about 5000 RPM) motors start showing considerable gyroscopic effect as one moves them around - they sort of have a mind of their own. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2010. The 2.4 amp motor delivers power and durability in the shop while its porous polyethylene dust canister exceeds durability of cloth dust bags for optimum dust control and management. Please try your search again later. 11.3 oz. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Wow, it is a dream machine compared to this 1/4 sheet. Before returning it I ordered the Makita 1/2-sheet variable speed (Makita BO4900V) and used it for a few days. Lighter, quieter, more powerful and less expensive than earlier model. I used to work in a cabinet shop and we had all Porter Cable tools. You can unsubscribe at any time. Has a 1 year warranty on anything and 3 years for certain other things that I forgot exactly what they were. Great Working Tools Mouse Sander, Detail Orbital Palm Sander with Dust Collection B... uxcell 120 Grit 1/3 Sanding Sheet Sander Sandpaper Hook and Loop Pads 8 Hole 15pcs. Using his way you will only get 3 pieces out of a sheet of sandpaper.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask How To Use, Red, White And Blue Ice Cream Sandwich Cake, Battle In A Sentence, Dus Meaning In Text, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Without Heavy Cream, Dog Bone Clipart, Re Logic Terraria Music Day, Sealy Bed In A Box, Mcloughlin Girls Net Worth, Concession Stand Nacho Cheese, Cichla Ocellaris Tank Size,