Grease a baking sheet large enough for 8 pieces of chicken and set aside. Review Save Recipe Print. Learn how you can help here. They get crispy again? I wonder to give it a little Mexican, zest try the spicy or zesty nacho chips served with salsa as a side. "Not only is it quick and easy, but I think it tastes better than fried chicken," she adds. They turned out so crispy and NOT a bit oily AT ALL. I decided it was high time I fooled around with my Oven Baked Crispy Chicken recipe aka my Man Catching Oven Fried Chicken. Garnish: crushed potato chips 1 sprinkle paprika Steps to Make It. Crushed potato chips make the crispy coating for the moist tender chicken. Don’t you dip the chicken into the egg FIRST, then the flour?? facebook twitter instagram pinterest youtube. Whisk together the flour coating ingredients in a medium sized bowl. See my privacy policy for details. Put the chicken breasts around the foil lined baking sheet and put within the oven. Copyright © The Kitchen Magpie®. This retro Oven Fried Potato Chip Chicken is a classic that I swear everyone’s Grandma used to make! Potato chip coated chicken is definitely a mid-century recipe and it was really popular as a picnic food that you took cold with you. Repeat with the remaining chicken breast. Roll chicken in crumbs until well coated, then … But you know what? Transfer the breast to the bowl of crushed potato chips and cover completely with chips. My Mom dipped in flour then melted butter followed by the spiced crushed chips…Thanks for the memory… Who knows- I didn’t make it for a diet meal anyway. A salty, greasy, get yo’ love on for potato chips treat. Ummmmm. Great family favorite! baking dish. It says to use the first 5 ingredients. This is a classic oven baked chicken recipe! You name it, the flavor of your potato chip chicken can be any chip flavor. We use chicken thighs and they are wonderfully moist. Privacy Policy. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. How do you whisk chicken breast? Prep Time 40 minutes Cook Time 40 minutes Course Dinner Cuisine American Servings 8 Calories 540 Author Karlynn Johnston. "This is one of the best recipes I've ever used," notes Jody Roberts from her home in Hollister, California. All rights reserved. I substituted butter for margarine and used barbecue potato chips. Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet. I've never met a cocktail that I didn't like. That’s thanks to a few smart tips, including breading the tenders in crushed potato chips. Dip the chicken breasts in to the butter-garlic clove mixture after which in to the poker chips. Site Index Chicken Chicken breast Chicken recipes Chicken thighs Potato chips. Karlynn Facts: I'm allergic to broccoli. 1.1K Shares. Top with potato chips and sprinkled paprika. Your coating bowls are in the wrong order. This is a classic oven baked chicken recipe! Love the flavors of fried chicken, but not the hassle of frying it. Potato Chip Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can refrigerate this chicken and eat it as cold picnic chicken from your cooler. Mix chicken with remaining ingredients, except potato chips and paprika. It’s high in protein and it’s also a fabulous picnic food! This is so simple to make and I will bet you have the ingredients in your pantry and freezer ! Melt the margarine/butter and drizzle evenly over the top of the chicken pieces. Can you reheat the next day in the oven? Email. Let me know if you try this! One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account! Place in the fridge for half an hour to let the coating set. I have a ton of recipes, here’s some of my faves: Whew, what a decadent dinner this was! Just grab your favorite potato chips like sour cream and onion, cheddar sour cream, bbq. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Try it with BBQ chips too! Print. Will Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 11x7-in. First, dip your chicken into the flour mixture and cover it completely. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika and onion powder. Thank you for reminding me of a comfort food recipe from years gone by. Mix the potato chips, cheese, and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag. Cover with paper towels; cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Oven Baked Potato Chip Chicken #CookoutWeek Yum. If you dip wet chicken skin into wet egg, the egg is simply going to run off. Moisten the chicken pieces in the butter or margarine, then seal them in …

Scaling Relations Astronomy, What Is The Quantum Theory In Simple Terms, Wood Warbler Bird, Importance Of Seed Pdf, Hp42s Vs Hp35s, Liftmaster 8355w Reviews, Religion And Exploitation,