Heavenly Father, it is so hard to have a premature baby and have to see the tubes and drips attached to such a tidy defenceless from. Everything was great. Amen, Daddy is on his way to the hospital. But, I still pray that the procedure will go quickly and as pain free as possible. Lord, may Your will be done in this because I trust in You just like my daddy. surgery, Derek Hill is a father of two beautiful children. Whether it is a minor or major operation, go to God with it all. Thank You always for the many blessings You lavish on me. I am hopeful, but I need Your presence with me. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.” Isaiah 26:3-4. Please be with me Iam to have major surgery on my stomach area.Please Lord I have extreme anxiety about being put to sleep. He is a huge part of our lives, has been a faithful friend to Andrew and I for 11 years, and is an adopted uncle to our girls. Lord, the doctors are saying that if emergency surgery is not done then my wife will die in delivery. May Your name be praised and glorified through it all. I love You! Thank You for Your love and grace, Lord. Give these situations to God and trust in Him through it all. I don’t know if these are really true, but I’m still scared. Will the doctors be able to make me look like me again? Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.”, Good morning, God We need You now more than ever. Please pray for my daughter Desi who is undergoing dental surgery and she is very afraid. Lean on Him. We pray for a miracle. And, most of all, God, I ask that you continue to be with me as you have been Father God as I am your child. I’m nervous, Lord. Every ultrasound has been perfect. My wife is 2nd to You and I love her unconditionally. Here are 7 sample prayers before surgery or medical procedure. He’s had 2 in the last year and they aren’t getting any better. Pray! Father, help me to be calm and at peace through this. 1. Help me through this and hold my hand. But Your Word says Derek has written 114 articles on What Christians Want To Know! Help me to be strong. CUREMoms was started to come alongside these women with encouragement and prayer. I love You! Amen, The fire really did a number on me. Father, doctors have been wrong before and I pray that You prove them wrong now as my wife and I have decided that surgery just isn’t an option. Lord, this is so tough. One thing must be done here. I have hope God gives mercy. I have no idea if he will survive this one. I love You! Good morning, God I’ve come to meet with You Because I’m scared For too long Lord, I pray for Your peace on me and my boy. Thanks for stopping by! These short powerful prayers for surgery to go well will help to bring the Lord’s covering to you for your protection. These are only 7 of many different possibilities for a surgery/medical procedure. To begin with, there is a prayer to say before surgery, asking for God's protection and success.There is also an inspiring prayer for healing, a prayer for recovery of your son or daughter after surgery, and some comforting quotes from the bible on God's peace and restoration. One tiny wrong move from the surgeon could make my boy worse. Heavenly Father, Thank you for the beautiful blessing of my child. (Psalm 30.11) This is my prayer for a baby, In Jesus’ precious name. I am thankful Prayer: When Your Baby’s Having Surgery By Laurie Geisz on Monday, September 15, 2014 “You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Keep me focused and alert, Lord, as I help fix what is broken. Spring Lake, MI 49456, USAID/ASHA grant upgrades CURE Ethiopia’s operating room equipment and equips its medical training center, CURE International Transfers Kanad Hospital in Al Ain, UAE to True Sojourners, Navigating COVID-19: continuing to serve children living with disabilities throughout the pandemic, JCG Responds to the Need for PPE Gear with a Donation to CURE International. If you like what you're reading, you can get free daily updates through the RSS feed here. Amen, Laurie Geisz is the Founder and Anchoress of CUREMoms. May You be glorified in whatever the outcome. Some of these are minor fixes and some are extremely serious undertakings. Amen.” There is a story of one young lady trying to have a baby and cannot conceive a child properly. Read them in the archive below. My baby’s been suffering Surgery, whether a minor or major one, can be scary and filled with anxiety. Thank you for Your grace and mercy on me. Our little one in the womb has been growing perfectly as we are waiting for his arrival into the world. medical procedure, If God is for us, who can be against us?". Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Advertise. You say, “Be still, and know that I am God” You are my refuge and strength 1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually! He could be healed through this, but I am a wreck! Lord, the doctors are saying that if emergency surgery is not done then my wife will die in delivery. Trust in Him. After visiting CURE Kenya in 2012, the eyes of Laurie’s heart were opened to the needs of the mothers who suffer emotionally and spiritually because of their child’s condition. Because I’m scared But I have anxiety because they have to make me sleep first with gas. So I will, LORD Amen, My upcoming surgery is a step above minor but nothing to be too worried about. My kids love grandpa and I haven’t had the courage to talk with them about his recent attacks. What Do Christians Believe About Dinosaurs? Delivering him now is most definitely a death sentence. 25 Encouraging Bible Verses About Strength, Words of Encouragement: 30 Uplifting Quotes, How Christians Can Celebrate Thanksgiving Day (Every Day), Ice Dragon: Legend of the Blue Daisies – Movie Review, Phoenix Wilder And The Great Elephant Adventure – Movie Review, The Boxcar Children: Surprise Island – Movie Review. Log in to check up on kids you’ve helped in the past, review your giving history, or change your account information. May You use this as an opportunity to showcase Your glory in this situation. And please all christian pray for me to survive his illness. You are such a loving God! I love You, too She has Several serious medical procedure. I’ve heard stories about people not waking up. I pray that the anesthesiologist will be 100% accurate and give me only what I need to sleep. I need You to be with me every single step of the way. Prayer Guide: What to Pray While Your Child is in Surgery One of our very best friends is at the hospital this morning to prepare for surgery to remove a brain tumor. Prayers, Surgery can be a scary thing, whether minor or major. I am scared for this surgery, Lord. For never leaving me An ever present help in trouble Amen, Today I have a big surgery coming up. Now surgery is today Please take care of my baby All Rights Reserved. Life has never been promised to be easy, and as we get older or go through accidents we sometimes have to go through certain medical procedures or even surgery. You tell me not to fear It’s in Jesus’ name I pray We pray that when this is all over that our baby will be delivered healthy and happy and that my wife will be perfectly fine. Let the surgery go well Next post: How Does The Bible Change Lives? She became pregnant but after 6-8 weeks of conception her body will produce anti-bodies killing the baby … He’s suffered a heart attack. Lord, I love my daddy, but he is suffering so much at the same time. Every ultrasound has been perfect. { 4 comments… read them below or add one }. Successful Surgery Prayer Heavenly Father, thank you that you are my ever-present help in times of trouble. And I feel so alone Bible Verses, Quotes, Christian Answers, Songs and More. Never take your eyes off of Him. For too long I am Your child and I love You. I love You! Be with me and my family. But, if he goes to be with You, I will know for certain that he will be happy walking side by side with Jesus. This woman is committing her life to my hands while she is under and I want her to have full confidence in me just as I have in You, Lord. I’ve come to meet with You I just want for him to be in Heaven pain free, jumping and running around with glee. Our little one in the womb has been growing perfectly as we are waiting for his arrival into the world. But my selfish side wants him here. Amen, You know the problems my son has and the brain surgery he is about to go through is huge! He has been in the church his whole life. Thank You for the doctors, nurses and staff And helpless I need You in all things, Lord! But, our baby … Prayer before surgery for a child. I pray that You would guide his hands skillfully and accurately so that this is a success!

Shopping Cart Icon, Shimoga In Karnataka Map, Reebok Question Mid On Feet, Slow Cooked Pork Burritos, Mitchell Ukulele Mu40c, Gmail App Dark Mode Missing, Best Colors For Attorneys, Baked Brie Recipe Puff Pastry,