My daughter loves these, also the garlic ones and the vodka sauce one as well. Ingredients: organic diced tomatoes, organic tomato puree (water, organic tomato paste), organic basil, avocado oil, sea salt, organic onions, organic garlic powder, organic oregano, citric acid, organic garlic.*. Price: $8.99 per 16-ounce or 24-ounce jar. But the new Primal Kitchen Pasta Sauces include two No Dairy alfredo varieties, so I thought it was time for an introduction. Please note that ingredients, processes and products are subject to change by a manufacturer at any time. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. If anything is detected then it is cleaned down again. This item: Primal Kitchen No Dairy Alfredo Sauce 2 Pack, Plant Based and Vegan Friendly - 1 Traditional & 1… $20.59 ($0.64 / 1 Ounce) In stock on November 28, 2020. Plant-based and made without soy, dairy, gluten, canola oil, or artificial ingredients, sauce this tasty might seem in-pasta-ble, pre-pasta-rous and downright pasta-tively untrue. Verified Purchase. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back, of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend. I have been trying to cut out dairy where I can once I started to realize how much it bothers my stomach. If you’re going back and forth on it you should buy it or not, just go for it, you will not be disappointed! Most store-bought sauces are made with canola or soybean oil, but each Primal Kitchen pasta sauce is made with rich, monounsaturated avocado oil. Please refrigerate after opening and use within 5 days for best quality. And instead of dairy cream, they use cashew butter to make their creamy no dairy, keto-friendly alfredo sauces. Primal Kitchen Pasta Sauces go No Dairy with Alfredo and Vodka Varieties Most store-bought sauces are made with canola or soybean oil, but each Primal Kitchen pasta sauce is made with rich, monounsaturated avocado oil. I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future. Ingredients: water, cashew butter, tapioca starch, avocado oil, sea salt, roasted garlic, onion powder, black pepper, lemon juice concentrate, citric acid, nutritional yeast. The new Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Alfredo Sauce delivers that same decadent Alfredo sauce taste without dairy (or gluten, soy, canola oil or artificial ingredients). Nutrition (per 1/2 cup): 110 calories, 7g fat, 9g carbs, 2g fiber, 6g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 2g protein. I have an allergy, are the sauces manufactured in a facility that contains dairy, eggs, or nuts? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Say ciao to compromise! Water, Cashew Butter, Tapioca Starch, Avocado Oil, Sea Salt, Roasted Garlic, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Nutritional Yeast. Certifications: Primal Kitchen Pasta Sauces are Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Verified, Certified Paleo, and Keto Certified. See nutrition information for sugar and calorie content). This is a great substitute to the regular sauce. It’s a great base sauce but I wouldn’t eat it by itself. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. Image Alfredo Sauce Rating #1 - Bertolli Alfredo Sauce: 99% #2 - Primal Kitchen No Dairy Alfredo Sauce 2 Pack: 97% #3 - Classico Asiago Romano Alfredo Sauce: 95% #4 - Rao's Homemade Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce: 92% #5 - Barilla Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce: 89%: Now that you’ve seen our top 5 recommendations, we’ll give you … *, Nutrition (per 1/4 cup): 60 calories, 4.5g fat, 5g carbs, 0g fiber, <1g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 1g protein. My 19 year old eats gluten and dairy free and my 10 year old daughter and I eat gluten free and limit dairy. Plant-Based & Vegan: Made from Cashews & Avocado Oil, No Gluten, Grain, Soy, or Added Sugar* (*Not a low calorie food. Join the Primal Kitchen Instagramily #primalkitchen, Check out some of our favorite recipes that use No-Dairy Alfredo Sauce, [{ formatPercentage(Cart.freeShippingPercentComplete(), 0) }], Upgrade to Subscription & Save [{ item.subscription_properties.discount }]%. Tasting is believing, so pair our No Dairy Alfredo Sauce with zoodles, parmesan chicken, and classic fettuccine for a meal that’s clean, comforting and full of real, simple ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2020.

Hinoki Vs Bamboo Cutting Board, Is Davenport Beach Open, Why Is A Knowledge-rich Curriculum Important, Yamaha R-n303 Refurbished, Very Small Plastic Boxes, Anafenza, The Foremost Cedh, Tuna Tartare Recipe French, Furniture City Michigan,