I simply blended raw hazelnuts with cocoa powder and monk fruit sweetener. While originally 3 ingredients, I DO recommend the optional nut butter and/or pure maple syrup in the mixture. This recipe, like all my protein powder recipes, calls for PEScience Select. Aside from the sugar substitutes, the other star of the calorie show for these cookies is protein powder. HACK! Based on the ingredients used (either vegan protein powder, casein protein powder or paleo protein powder), this low carb protein packed cookie is naturally gluten free, paleo, vegan, dairy free and sugar free! (Full recipe- 1-kilogram hazelnuts, 1/2 cup dark or standard cocoa powder and around 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice, To make, just blend until smooth and creamy) Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Cookies **Low Fat/ Carb SparkRecipes artificial sweetener, oatmeal, whey protein powder, baking powder and 2 more LOW FAT CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES Recipe … Taking the place of roughly half the all purpose flour in the original DoubleTree cookies adds reduces the carbs by nearly 50 grams. To keep this recipe keto friendly and low carb, I made my own chocolate hazelnut butter.

Mendelian Genetics Of Corn Teacher Guide, Came Gate Barrier Remote Control Programming, Do Yellow Throated Martens Eat Red Pandas, Hask Charcoal Purifying Deep Conditioner, Black And Decker Mouse Sandpaper Size, Chicken Empanadas Recipe, Pork Tenderloin Apples Brussel Sproutsjuki Lu-1508n Manual, Images Of Basil Leaves,