There's a problem loading this menu right now. It came in very fast! The guitar shipped with a custom cut piece of foam for the head-stock. Our review model came in Fire Red Burst, a new finish for 2018 that looks a little more elegant than last year’s Crimson Red. Review: PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Ed Roasted Maple. It plays great, sounds great, and looks great. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So glad they came out with the lefty SE models. I play anything from reggae to hard rock (examples being 311 and Chevelle) and this can handle anything in between. you will be impressed!!! All I had to do was tune it about a half step up. This is a high quality instrument that is perfect for an intermediate guitarist. Could hold tune a little better but still does fine in that area. See all details for PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Gig... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Totally satisfied with this purchase! An instrument cable, an adjustment tool for the truss rod, and even an extra spring. Which adds some real punch. I ended up sending mine back when I discovered some of the frets sounded buzzy no matter how hard you pressed them. As ever, the SE models give the player some of the PRS experience in the general feel and look of the instruments. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019, Smooth playing guitar. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PRS SE Custom 24 Left Handed Electric Guitar with Gig Bag: Includes ChromaCast Stand, Strap, Strings, Tuner, Picks & Cable, Whale Blue at Amazon.com. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The PRS is the best of both worlds if you like both Fender Strats & Gibson Les Pauls, because you are getting both. Has the tone of a Les Paul and plays like a Strat. The 10 Top I paid $3764.00 for, won't fetch half that today. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Or couldn't find one because you were left handed, cheer up. PRS SE Custom 24 Left Handed Electric Guitar with Gig Bag: Includes... PRS SE Custom 24 Left Handed Electric Guitar with Gig Bag: Includes ChromaCast Stand, Strap, Strings, Tuner, Picks & Cable, Whale Blue. The gig bag has a closet hanger which makes it perfect for storage. I’m assuming a just got a lemon. Great package, great guitar, great value. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you have always wanted a PRS and couldn't afford one. The match of the woods was a little off, but still beautiful. Not only in direct comparison to all my other guitars. The sound is sweet and the setup was perfect out to the box. I think I’ll be upgrading to a more expensive fixed bridge American made model rather than trying to get another se. The new 2018 SE Custom 24 models (right and left-hand options are available) bring all of the Custom 24 essentials, and much more. The SE one comes with a gig bag versus a hard shell case. It plays great, it sounds great, it looks great. The PRS custom 24 fit like a hand in a velvet glove. Which cost $3764.00 when purchased. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The top is a much brighter red color than the photo online. Hit up youtube for what this really looks like. The combo came with a padded, locking case , and a headstock tuner. Holds notes in tune. This is a great guitar. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It just does everything a guitar should do. Everything I wanted and more. This Korean-built mass of maple, mahogany and rosewood is a classy-looking guitar. i added a set of DR Hi-Def neon Multi-color strings to make her my own. The PRS SE range has offered solid, well-built, great-sounding guitars for years now, and the PRS SE Custom 24 2018 is a perfect example. My number one now, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2018. The fret board is as smooth as a baby's butt. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 5 days earlier than expected! I used Velcro to semi-permanently attach that piece into the gig bag so that the head-stock would always be protected during transport. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I have medium size hands, so playability and comfort is very important to me. See all details for PRS SE Custom 24 Left Handed Electric Guitar with Gig Bag: Includes... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This is a fantastic guitar in every aspect. I would honestly recommend this to anyone who plays guitar, especially if undecided between a Fender or Gibson. This is a step up mid level guitar that looks, sounds and plays like a Fine instrument. Buy this guitar!! ... they still feel quite shallow in height and ensure that the left-hand fingers are regularly in touch with the fretboard wood. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The action is low, and the setup is perfect right out of the box. Bought mine here on Amazon Jan. 2018, and have hardly touched my other guitars. SE Custom 24 Lefty 2018 is a true workhorse, an all-around axe made for both the stage and studio. Doesn't look like the picture. Thank you again! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This page works best with JavaScript. Beautiful finish, warm , versatile tone, and all at a reasonable price. The whammy bar felt cheap and wanted to slip out as you pulled back on it. Just get yourself a great playing PRS plug it into something and enjoy it. Gibson Les Paul(s), SG, ES335, Fender, Strat, Tele, and so forth, but in direct comparison to my PRS 2007 Custom 24 10 Top. If your a lefty and considering one of these, do it. The SE 24 is stocked with an “S” series of the 85/15 pickups that the standard 24 carries. It covers a huge range of styles and … I actually can't think of a single thing I would change. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2017. Got a great deal on Amazon for this guitar and all the extras with it. So glad they came out with the lefty SE models, Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2019. Whether you order a right or left handed version of this guitar, if you want a PRS, this should be the one you buy. There are few companies that ever get their stock pickups right due to their attempts to … Believe me, I scoured Ebay, Amazon and Craigslist looking for the best deal. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2019. I'm loving it's versatility and playability. Otherwise, this guitar is an exceptional guitar in every way. PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Gig... PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Left-Handed Electric Guitar with Gig Bag, Fire Red Burst. I wasn’t too sure how this guitar would be, however, I have bought another guitar before and had no problems with it. A great experience straight out of the box!!

Sealy Mattress Costco Reviews, Computer Science Curriculum For Elementary School, Asus Zenbook S Ux393ea Review, Salmon Nigiri Calories, Savoury Mince Pie With Shortcrust Pastry, Beautyrest King Mattress, Spiritual Business Name Generator, The Galley Restaurant,