The Paul's Guitar has the TCIs pickups, which I think would be more pleasing to somebody looking for a more vintage, traditional HB tone. being a relatively new player, I would definitely prefer not having to mess with anything. I tried them both out at a store a while ago and liked the 24 better, but it wasn't really a fair competition, because the Paul's guitar was setup terribly. Let me know - Thank you!! hmm.. what do you mean by "technical shenanigans"? I love my 35th Anniversary SE custom 24. It has a warmer sound on the neck pickup, which I like a lot. If you’re strictly buying brand new then you can’t do any better for under 1k in my opinion. • • That said I have never tried a SE Custom 24 I wasn't completely blown away with. Terrific clean, and really good OD. Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by Darksheendo , Jul 21, 2020. I know on the 35th anniversary 24 se, they actually incorporated the TCIs pickups and independent coil tapping switches that comes standard on Paul's guitar. The Paul's Guitar has the TCIs pickups, which I think would be more pleasing to somebody looking for a more vintage, traditional HB tone. Got an SE Custom 24 a week ago, I'm really liking it. I think I’d go for that one - has re-sell value, too. Man, I just wish I could try it in store - can't wait for this shit to be over with. The neck wasn't for me and the pickups sounded blander than my Custom 24 SE. Custom 24 35th Anniv. I did only ever try one Paul's Guitar though, so may have just been the setup/amp. Those are all good points. And the Paul's Guitar has more pickup switching options, so that's a consideration. I love the versatility of their guitars. I tried Pauls SE and didn't like it at all. You can look up videos to get an idea of what they sound like. I'm new to the hobby and looking at guitars under $1000 - Both of these PRS SE's have consistently popped up on my radar, but due to the pandemic I'm unable to try them out in store myself. I would go for the Paul’s, simply because I like 22 fret guitars better. It does look pretty sweet. Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > Darksheendo New Member. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Very modern sounding. Joined: Jul 21, 2020 Messages: 21 Likes Received: 25. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Paul’s guitar comes with some technical shenanigans though, which may or may not be your thing. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Press J to jump to the feed. I like that it's kind of the best of both world's between the custom 24 se and Paul's guitar due to the independent coil tap switches! Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f8defd9bf3b016a New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the PaulReedSmith community. Your IP: 103.9.159.235 Or Paul's guitar signature. With that being said, does anybody have any thoughts on either guitar or preferences to one or the other? And the Paul's Guitar has more pickup switching options, so that's a consideration. But for me, the wide-thin neck and 85/15s pickups on the Custom 24 make it the guitar … If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. But for me, the wide-thin neck and 85/15s pickups on the Custom 24 make it the guitar of choice. Can't say much about Paul's guitar since I haven't played one, but the 24 is great. PRS Guitars (also known as Paul Reed Smith Guitars) is an American guitar manufacturer headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland, founded by guitarist and master luthier Paul Reed Smith in 1985. That's fair - thank you for the input! The anniversary SE looks pretty sweet. The main differences between them are the neck, the Paul's guitar has a considerably thicker one, which I like, and the pickups. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I chose the Custom 24, because I love the extraordinary clarity of the 85/15s pickups; they're probably the clearest, most defined humbuckers I've ever played.

Best Dreamcast Arcade Stick, Why Is Barium Sulfate Insoluble, Boston Police Headquarters Hours, Dining Chair Nz, Deli Direct Distributing Livonia, Mi 48150, Bb Lydian Dominant Scale,