Instructions. … Sweetened naturally with maple syrup, and made with pumpkin puree and all the fall spices, I know you’ll love this pumpkin bread recipe with almond flour! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 ½ x 4 ½ … Hey, I’m Laura. In a separate larger bowl, whisk the eggs. Your email address will not be published. Gluten-free brownies. This almond flour pumpkin bread recipe can easily be made paleo! Pour dry ingredients into large bowl of wet ingredients. Wrap in plastic, place in freezer bags or freezer containers and freeze for up to 3 months. In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth and fluffy. Almond flour pumpkin bread is gluten free, naturally sweetened and full of pumpkin and fall spices! Minus the gluten and refined sugar fest. You don’t need any fancy equipment or a mixer to make this recipe. Mix together the dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and cardamom in a medium bowl. Be sure to use almond flour that is a super-fine grind made from blanched almonds. Top with pumpkin seeds if desired. If you don’t have enough arrowroot or you have too much of the wet ingredients, it can turn out too moist in the middle and the top of the loaf will sink as it cools. Use a spoon to drizzle the glaze on the loaf (feel free to add more than I did, I had some glaze leftover). Enjoy it for breakfast, snack or dessert, paired with your favourite hot drink! How to store almond flour pumpkin bread. In large bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, almond butter, and maple syrup. Keep it well wrapped in foil or plastic. Here’s what you’ll need to make Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread and Maple Cream Cheese Glaze. At the end of baking time, cool the loaf in the pan for 10 minutes on a wire cooling rack, then remove the loaf from the pan and continue to cool for an hour. Although I don’t follow a gluten-free diet, I love to use almond flour in baked goods. September 30, 2020 by Maggie Leave a Comment. This Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread is perfect for the fall season, with a generous amount of pumpkin spice and a hint of maple in the cream cheese glaze. How to make almond flour pumpkin bread You’re going to love that this easy almond flour pumpkin bread can be made right in one bowl! If you have too much arrowroot, it could turn out crumbly. I find this is true for quick breads in general! You don’t have to do anything special to almond flour. Blueberry almond flour muffins. Required fields are marked *, Hey, I’m Laura. While the loaf is cooling, make the glaze. Use a wooden spoon to stir until just combined — don’t overmix! Transfer the batter to the loaf pan. Using room temperature ingredients allows them to mix together more easily for a nice, smooth texture. Dunking the cup in the almond flour to pack it will give you way too much flour, giving you a super dense, dry bread! Making bread with almond flour is essentially the same as making bread with any other flour. You can freeze it whole or cut up in slices. Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk, depending on your desired texture, and continue to mix until smooth. Bake pumpkin bread for 40-45 minutes. I love sharing healthy, delicious recipes that inspire others to get in the kitchen, and strive to communicate health messages in a simple way people can apply in their everyday lives. When we “dunk” the measuring cup into the bag of flour and pack it in, we often get way too much flour, which will ultimately give you a super dense, and dry bread. You may need to use a thin knife around the edges of the loaf to get it unstuck. Laura is the creator behind The Recipe Well. **Store almond flour pumpkin bread on the counter for 1-2 days and then covered in the fridge for maximum freshness. For the best texture and flavour, you’ll want to wait until it’s fully cooled before eating. Fully cool before eating. It’s more satiating than traditional wheat flour recipes, due to its higher fat and protein content. I’ve even shared this loaf with people who are not gluten and dairy free, and they loved it. Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or coconut oil. Almond flour gives this pumpkin bread an incredibly soft and moist texture — exactly how a delicious pieces of pumpkin bread should taste. Pumpkin bread is such a quintessential fall baked good, I practically make a loaf each week to snack on, which is why I’m so excited to share this healthy and delicious pumpkin bread recipe with you! Subscibe to receive more recipes, nutrition tips & attainable wellness advice straight to your inbox! I haven’t tried freezing it, however I think that would work too if you wanted to enjoy some later. This will ensure that you have the correct amount of flour and not too much. The pumpkin almond flour bread keeps well at room temperature for at least 3 days. Add the maple syrup, vanilla and salt, and continue to beat until well combined. Add the pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla … You’re in the right place if you need help getting dinner on the table, fast. In medium bowl whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. *In order to ensure you measure the correct amount of almond flour, I recommend using a scoop to scoop the flour into a measuring cup. Your email address will not be published. Remember that pumpkin puree is sweet to start with, as is the almond flour. A good rule of thumb when using coconut flour is that for about 1 cup of almond flour you would only need ¼ cup of coconut flour. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lately I’ve been really loving adding tapioca starch into almond flour based recipes. If you see the top of the bread browning, cover with foil and continue baking. No! Almond flour pumpkin bread is gluten free, naturally sweetened and full of pumpkin and fall spices! I have the Kirkland brand from Costco and I also like Bob’s Red Mill and Yupik brands. Transfer the batter to a 9″x5″ loaf pan that is greased and lined with parchment paper. Be sure to check out my vegan pumpkin spice cream cheese made with cashews! This Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread is perfect for the fall season, with a generous amount of pumpkin spice and a hint of maple in the cream cheese glaze.

Row, Row, Row Your Boat Piano Sheet Music Pdf, How To Get Suros Regime Destiny 2, Disadvantages Of Bodybuilding, Diabetic Friendly Meals For Picky Eaters, Oikos Pumpkin Yogurt, Manna Bbq Bonita, Cinnamon Dipping Sauce Recipe,