Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Set aside. Cut through batter several times with a knife for a swirl effect. My family went crazy over it. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare Harvest Bounty Loaf Pan with baking spray. Combine flour, 1 1/2 cups white sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices. Not sure what happened here. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. Yield Makes one (9x5-inch) loaf. Reserve 2 cups of the pumpkin batter. The pumpkin puree in this recipe creates a creamy texture, while combining the two ingredients together makes for a natural bliss that can be enjoyed for breakfast, dessert, or on any other time you choose. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. The surprise inside—a rich creamy swirl—is like a … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 1 . Set aside. My family loved this. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 40,054 times. I like the concept of this recipe but I'm not sure whether I'll be making it again. This is for a pumpkin quick bread that has cream cheese in the middle. It’s moist, and not overly sweet, with the most decadent cream cheese swirl running through it. Also I really couldn't taste the cream cheese. I started smelling it burn after 60 mins of cooking. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. 1/4 teaspoon . Heat it up on a skillet in the morning and top it with a thick slab of butter for a yummy breakfast treat. Moist, delicious, and perfectly spiced this pumpkin bread is filled with a cream cheese swirl. 398 calories; protein 5.6g 11% DV; carbohydrates 54.6g 18% DV; fat 18.3g 28% DV; cholesterol 86.2mg 29% DV; sodium 447.3mg 18% DV. Store pumpkin bread at room temperature for up to two days… 1. It was not done in the middle and burnt around the bottom and edges. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, mixing just until moistened. This Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Filling is here to make all you pumpkin lovers extremely happy. I had a little trouble with the cream cheese mixture. Next, in a large bowl, beat in eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. This easy recipe for pumpkin cream cheese bread is the perfect fall breakfast or snack. Mix up the filling by beating together the cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and more vanilla. Combine pumpkin, butter or margarine, beaten egg, and water. Then into a … I generally double it, and then it makes three 8 X 4 inch loaves. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. How to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins: Step 1: In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. In a large bowl, beat sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water until well blended. Then, stir in the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and salt. The loaves came out very moist and yummy. Excellent bread! Next time I'll be sure to use a small egg. Next, in a large bowl, beat in eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. 1 cup (8 ounces) sugar. First, preheat the oven to 375°F. The next time I was invited everyone requested that I make two loaves instead of one! Step 2: In large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar and brown sugar. I served this at a pot luck breakfast and it was gone in five minutes. Velvet Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bread. Pour the remaining pumpkin batter on top. Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl. The cream cheese and sugar are combined first, until they are nice and smooth. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Thoroughly mix sugar, pumpkin… Show Nutrition Ingredients. This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Loaf recipe includes my homemade Pumpkin Spice. Otherwise wonderful and it's a keeper! https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-pumpkin-bread-with-cream-cheese-swirl-225031 Adapted from Babble.com, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bread, How to Make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bread, http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2010/10/11/pumpkin-swirl-bread-like-a-pumpkin-cream-cheese-roll-without-all-the-work/, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Stir in a few standard pantry dry ingredients and “ta-dah” you have your pumpkin batter. October 14, 2015 April 14, 2017 by Rookie With A Cookie. Since I used 1 tablespoon of homemade pumpkin spice, use 2 tablespoons if not homemade. For the pumpkin bread: 1 1/2 cups (7 ounces) all-purpose flour. Combine pumpkin, butter or margarine, beaten egg, and water. Beat in eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Mine seemed "runny". Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Cream cheese can be beautifully matched with anything when it comes to desserts. This bread is the best pumpkin bread I have come up with. What’s the best way to store pumpkin bread: Let your Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Pumpkin Bread cool completely. It tasted fine but the cream cheese center was especially tricky to set up. Then the egg is added, along with vanilla extract for flavor. My husband really liked this..he requested more as soon as the loaf was done...it was very moist but a bit heavy...next time I will make two smaller loaves instead of one huge one! wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Pour on top of the pumpkin bread layer, spreading cream cheese into an even layer. Here is how to make pumpkin cream cheese swirl bread. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. 1 teaspoon . © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition It's delicious! % of people told us that this article helped them. My pan size was correct and my oven is calibrated. Eat this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bread for dessert. Be sure to try this Pumpkin Risotto with Goat Cheeses, Pumpkin Mac and Cheese and Pumpkin Chili. I was a little dissapointed with the end result. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/ca\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_347.JPG\/460px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_347.JPG","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/ca\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_347.JPG\/720px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_347.JPG","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":307,"bigWidth":"720","bigHeight":"480","licensing":"

Taken by Maluniu<\/a>\n<\/p>

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/67\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_141.JPG\/460px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_141.JPG","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/67\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_141.JPG\/720px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_141.JPG","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":307,"bigWidth":"720","bigHeight":"480","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/04\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_307.JPG\/460px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_307.JPG","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/04\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_307.JPG\/720px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_307.JPG","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":307,"bigWidth":"720","bigHeight":"480","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9e\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_500.JPG\/460px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_500.JPG","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9e\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_500.JPG\/720px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_500.JPG","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":307,"bigWidth":"720","bigHeight":"480","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_287.JPG\/460px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_287.JPG","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_287.JPG\/720px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_287.JPG","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":307,"bigWidth":"720","bigHeight":"480","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/21\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_369.JPG\/460px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_369.JPG","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/21\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_369.JPG\/720px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_369.JPG","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":307,"bigWidth":"720","bigHeight":"480","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8b\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_444.JPG\/460px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_444.JPG","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8b\/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_444.JPG\/720px-Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese_444.JPG","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":307,"bigWidth":"720","bigHeight":"480","licensing":"